Start calling niggers "Crackers"

Because they break so easily.
Think of how quick a black person can lose his cool and start fighting people. His temperament cracks like a cracker, fast and easy. Calling white people crackers is a projection of their own fragility of temperament.
Maybe make it a hard R.
White people are "crackas"
Black people are "crackers"
OH FUCK
CRACK COCAINE LOL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 10.57.33 AM.png (1086x664, 928K)

Shut up nigger

Highest estrogen levels, friendly reminder

crackers doesn't mean saltines dipshit, the whip crackers

This is actually a good idea, everyone knows they would chimp out about it despite calling whites crackers with impunity.

Just call them niggers

make sure you are able to fight back if he attacks you.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
I never knew that.

LOOL
HOW THE FUCK IS A WHIP CRACKER A CONDESCENDING TERM?

What's funny is that it would actually make them chimp out. In effect, you are refusing to play their game and are instead rewriting the rules to be whatever you want them to be. Which in of itself is confusing at best and frustrating at worst: they end up having to teach you the meanings of words and you just keep going at it until they go on a meltdown.

Attached: gnigger.jpg (400x403, 27K)

I'm fucking dying right now I'm laughing so hard.

>Hey guys, let's start calling our bosses, bosses, so they know we hate them.

Kek

Attached: image.jpg (600x2644, 372K)

This has potential. Endless examples of their fragility and hair trigger, violent temperament gets posted here daily.

This sounds very fun.

Words only have the meanings you attribute to them, cracker.

Right, it's a tonality factor to express Us vs. Them battle lines.

That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Literally.

It's literally exactly what you wrote, just in a different way.

Attached: 3UkJKF5Zns.png (750x683, 204K)

Kek & saved

ISRAEL COHEN (1912)

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

Liberal haters spreading hate. Go ahead, serve the joos...

And after a while, it will become "our word"

The negros wontbe able to help themselves but use it more.

And when they inevitably get violent, they will 100% use and then we can lable their many attacks as hate crimes.

You see, we win by weaponizing their own retarded rules against them.

>Start calling niggers "Crackers"
that's kind of a funny idea. Everything else you said is fucking retarded.

I got suspended from twitter for calling black people crackers just yesterday. Maybe it was a give away cuz i called the kid a cracklet but still it's a good idea. Either cracker could become a protected word like nigger or we will get a word to call them. Either way i'm going to keep going with it

Attached: 1555158237305.jpg (718x960, 55K)

Yeah, cracklet is a bit over the top.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 12.15.56 PM.png (878x504, 627K)

Yo my cracka!

crack is short for "whip cracker". Most niggers are too goddamn retarded to understand their intended insult. Stupid niggers

Shut the fuck up cob.