VIDEO: This is how a nuclear war would play out

>SGS developed a new simulation for a plausible escalating war between the United States and Russia using realistic nuclear force postures, targets and fatality estimates.It is estimated that there would be more than 90 million people dead and injured within the first few hours of the conflict.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo

sgs.princeton.edu/the-lab/plan-a
futurism.com/the-byte/video-horrifying-devastation-us-russia-nuclear-war

What a fucking idiots. But what (((they))) were trying to say?

Attached: gerr.jpg (1260x851, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY
youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NATO attacks Russia first
>Realistic

Attached: Ebin.jpg (476x600, 164K)

created by (pic related):
- Alex Wellerstein
- Jeff Snyder
- Sharon Weiner
and (((others)))

every fucking time

Attached: everytime.png (1920x1080, 264K)

NUUUUUCCCLEEEAAAAR RAAAAAADDIIIIIAATIOOOOONNN OOOHHH YEAAAHHHHH SOOOOOO GOOOODDD AAGHHH IIIIMMM COOOMMIIINNNGGG

Attached: jnwejow.jpg (800x450, 31K)

notice the whole white world destroyed at the end. what a fucking cohencidence.

Im fucking telling ya, that's (((their))) main goal.

I'll be very happy when New York City, Miami, and California gets nuked.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (498x466, 1.8M)

dude, it's the same video they used in the 1970's
all this coldwar shit is just designed to scare you
it is not real
It's just Joshua playing a game of thermonuclear war

Attached: 1560514766431.jpg (672x960, 78K)

I love defcon.

muricans deploy cruise launchers in poland + will be successors of Pershing II soon

few minutes to moscow and critical military bases, faster than putin can fart

tfw nato can win nuclear war

Looks like the end of the movie "Wargames"

this video is incredibly stupid, mate. by strategical and tactical, and over all meanings, it worth shit. I know why did they use this sort of bogeyman crap back in the cold war era, but now it's out of old narrative. They don't want just to scary people, they want to divide white people and nations who are gravitating to each other year by year and awakening of jewish spells.

>created by alex wellerstein
they dont account for so much that the simulation is completely wrong. the most basic one is that russia has the best anti plane missiles system in the world and they wouldn't have gotten nuked from the first strike

BRAZIL WINS!

Attached: HUEHUE BRBR.png (679x456, 383K)

Attached: orig.gif (420x231, 1.97M)

Why are (((they))) pushing so ravenously for war with Russia? It has to be because Russia and the US are the only remaining white superpowers, right?

Attached: (((Russians))).jpg (760x1013, 431K)

Hang on, are you saying that Russian wouldn't fire a nuke as a "warning shot"?

>implying all countries involved wouldnt have launched enough missiles to destroy brazil just out of spite

they want this so much because what? because in all nuclear war scenarious israeli isout of danger. they don't want just to scary people with this crap, they want to divide white nations who are gravitating to each other year by year and already awakening of jewish spells.

91.5 million doesn't sound too bad. I mean, judging by that map, I would get killed but life is unfair. I want to see this happen. I don't think it will but I want to see it if it does. I think that would be almost as interesting as an asteroid the size of a continent striking the earth.

how do we alert our governments to this deception then? or are they in on it

because thisde fug why?
even in crazy cold war era we were the ones who turned back to prevent upcoming nuclear war. the only place we must nuke as a warning shot to the (((others))) all over the world is Tel-Aviv.

Fuck yeah, we didn't get nuked

>91.5 million doesn't sound too bad

exactly what they want of us.
it's not so bad, goyms. nothing critical. do it, for innocent 6 millions souls. lmao.
Im stunned you can't see this.

I have zero faith in NATO but why the fuck are they bombing us in this one?
Did these niggers seriously use a map of the Soviet Union to design this?

Attached: wat (4).png (500x498, 390K)

My point being... this simulation is full of shit on so many levels

> Russia fires a "warning shot"
All sides know that there are no warning shots. As soon as one person uses a nuke, it's all in on both sides.

> Nato responds to "warning shot" with a single reply shot
Not true. As soon as the first nuke went off, Nato would launch everything. That's the only way of "winning"

> first nuke battle takes place in only Europe
Wouldn't happen. Once the nuke war takes place, capitals and population centers would be immediately targeted.

In short, this video takes an action-response-action-response view. It assumes that neither side haven't already played out all of these scenarios in their war games.

The ONLY solution to this is MAD. As soon as the FIRST nuke goes off (assuming you can trace it to a nation state and not a terrorist), the ONLY solution is to launch everything you've got in a full scale conflagration.

>tfw my country is not a target of nukes and is on the fucking edge of europe
come try to take my codfish personally, you filthy ruskies!

Not to mention... Wargames had Ally Sheedy, so it was better.

youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY

>no samson option
This is retarded

first you send us some Proto whine, and then we decide

Porto*

and how many israel duel citizens?

This isn't accurate in the least. Amateurs have made extremely detailed nuclear war scenarios on strategy sims like CMANO that put this oversimplified and bogus little video to shame.

Is Princeton a fake Epstein (((university)))?

only if you send some vodka too

>But what (((they))) were trying to say?
they were trying to instigate fear for imaginary scenario so that we wouldn't see how US and Russia use each other and together solidate power and influence way out of their borders. By the barrel of a gun if it comes to that.

>france
>not nuked
>uk
>not nuked
K

>90 million people dead

thoseAreRookieNumbers.jpg

90 million thats it? I welcome it i have a very intense desire to be involved in some type of serious calamity ww3 hopefully its gonna happen and its gonna be a big one

Attached: 1568335796186.gif (432x320, 2.92M)

So Russia just has to evacuate everyone north and majority of its citizens would survive.

the real samson option

vodka is low-tier shit, we better send you some samogon

Russia and usa are run by Jews and you two are going to kill each other again.

this is based on a bullshit context which only the fake media could produce and we all know putin would never be so dumb to fall for clickbait fake news.

>the ONLY solution is to launch everything you've got in a full scale conflagration.
I dunno. I think, taking into consideration the current state of the world, that we could survive a nuke being fired as long as it doesn't hit America or Russia. Even if one of the two launched that nuke.
With how public perception is I believe that if shown the very real possibility of a nuclear war due to the actions of their government that a internal coup would almost immediately follow.
We have multiple examples of people, even in the state where they believe nuclear war already happened, see various tests and a live example in Arkhipov, that VERY FEW are willing to actually destroy the world, most are willing to betray their country through inaction.
So when it comes to a nuke has been fired the world is on the edge of destruction, the majority of the population including those in vital positions would quickly do anything they could to stop it.

If it's a third world country, then yeah nuclear war is inevitable. But I don't see any civilized country not collapsing if they launch first and there is no immediate counter attack. Aside from Israel.

A lot

Attached: Dual Citizenship.jpg (879x881, 189K)

>more than 90 million people dead and injured within the first few hours of the conflict.

Attached: 1469585606691.jpg (750x725, 365K)

Here is how it actually goes down
fuck the nukes, nobody will ever use them

Israel continues to shit the fuck up around them to a point where hell is on earth and the only solution is: EMP

>Russia and usa are run by Jews and you two are going to kill each other again
>again
Are you high? Do you not understand what the "cold" in Cold War means?
>you're not wrong about the Jews though

Attached: 19839854643.jpg (1000x1500, 242K)

One Republican , one . And everyone keeps shilling about Zion don't, hopefully those guys ate wrong , hopefully

>Fuck yeah, we didn't get nuked
I'd probably rather be nuked than deal with the aftermath.

Attached: cSeVqQ4dHnk.jpg (499x747, 77K)

It would be with China, not Russia and it would be if we defend Taiwan like we are supposed to by treaty.

Quite possibly the worst and most unrealistic milsim I’ve ever seen. No way in hell it would play out like that, from the opening moves on. Everyone knew back in the 80s that tactical nukes were a joke and as soon as you used one - one - the whole arsenal was coming out. If you’re going to use them at all the only way to do it is with an overwhelming first strike in hope that you can take out enough of the other guys shit that his retaliatory strike will be weak. That’s it. Every single war game done by both sides has shown this for decades, and the guys in the Kremlin know it as well as anyone.

deal

trips of truth
btw "4" is a number of death in China.

Attached: 1568643382626.gif (320x180, 3.5M)

not to mention
>Iran untouched
>Australia untouched
>China untouched
>SK and NK untouched
>India and Paki not nuking each other for the hell of it

Attached: 1553317056689.jpg (772x817, 188K)

The China/Taiwan scenario is something we've been expecting to be an immediate cause of WW3.

It won't work like that. China WILL go for Taiwan at some point, and the US will figure out a way to look the other way. The bottom line is that there would be no political support to go to war in defense of Taiwan.

Agreed, except that a first strike wouldn't work. If the subs launch first, they would be detected before the land base missiles could launch. If the land based missiles were launched first, the subs would be targeted before they could launch.

The only way a first strike could work is if all of the missiles hit at the same time, and that's not possible.

They wouldn't, but where do you thinks the survivors would try to refugee? There is quite a big ammount of military conspiracies about this, here in Brazil, very simmiliar to the book "The Foundations of Geopolitics". Why do you really think we don't have nuclear weapons?

There isn't now but what do you think is gonna happen post-Hong Kong protests? Liberals would parade the clips of police beating people and stuff and treat it like another fucking holocaust over time.

Gotta look ahead, what will the political climate be like THEN? Things change so fast in a matter months, what's trending, whats in the public's thoughts and mindset.

Im think absolutley the same. Though I still give not more than 5% chance to any possible nuclear war.

Still won't matter. If you ask the average american if 200k killed and 500k wounded americans are worth protecting Taiwan, they'll turn around and start watching dancing with the stars.

And the leadership in the US (both dem and repub) will know this even more. They aren't going to risk an all-out war with China.

Looks like we'll be safe in Ireland if nuclear war ever breaks out. Would be nice if the nuclear powers give Africa, the Middle East and South America a few Nukes too to take out any competition when we go on to repopulate the world and replenish the what will be left of the white race.

And what exactly is the samson option going to contribute to that?

It's possible that after seeing europe in ruins and irradiated, india and pakistan might decide it's not worth it.

this

russia and america are bros, always remember czar nicolas II who saved the USA in our civil war

nuke the jews and commies

did this include British and French nukes as we dont seem to get hit by many nukes

Trump met with Putin in 2018 exactly 100 years after Nicholas was murdered

20 seconds in and I already think this is wrong

>russia attacks first
Everything about american/nato military posturing and strategy revolves around a first strike against russia

And given what I know of the west in its present state, they'd sooner nuke themselves and blame russia for it to justify and excuse a first strike.

The whole point with sub based launches is to be too close to the targets for the enemy to have time to react and launch his own (also to have hidden follow-up strike capability). As for the subs being targeted, forget it. Soviet sub tech was a good decade behind ours at the end of the Cold War and the Russian Navy is utter dog shit today. Not that ours is *good*, mind you, but theirs is just beyond awful since the end of the Soviet Union.

Don't forget that Mexicans get to pillage the wasteland, it's going to be fun.

Although I'm surprised that Israel isn't glassed, let's be honest that would be the first target 20 minutes into a nuclear war.

No, they wouldn't

A warning shot for what? Russian doctrine isn't to do warning shots. If they use nukes they have specific goals with them. You don't do "warning shots" with nukes the same as you don't do "warning shots" to a home intruder, nor do you aim for his knee.

What would actually happen is ongoing negotiations over the course of hours to weeks as nukes fly. Military targets first - with nuclear stockpiles and weapons targeted foremost, and then civilian targets used as bargaining chips where possible. At the end of the day, whoever runs out of nuclear weapons first loses, so as the stockpiles dwindle the negotiations will get more and more tense until some kind of tenuous cease fire is reached and demands/concessions are made.

The OP video is so garbage I can't even put it into words. It's more like leftist infantile view of nuclear war with a bucket of propaganda mixed in.

exactly, because of this the only realistic scenario for full scale nuclear war is if it begins between 2nd rate powers and the US and Russia get dragged in. US and Russia are basically in a mexican standoff now, neither one will shoot first.

Video is pretty gay and inaccurate. as if they'd blow their whole load and not completely cripple everyone else. south america is totally untouched, as is japan and china.

i guarantee china and venezuela and north/south korea would also incidentally be erased as well

You are correct except capitals/population centers being targeted.

These are economically valuable targets, and therefore they are valuable bargaining chips. What would germany concede to not have berlin nuked? What would the US be willing to exchange for new york or washington not being destroyed?

As I said in my last post, the primary targets are nukes themselves, to reduce the leverage the enemy has over you. A first strike scenario either way will almost entirely be installations that produce/control/support/launch nuclear weapons. Early warning radar, airbases with known nuclear weapon stockpiles, airbases within certain ranges of certain borders, nuclear power plants that can produce nuclear weapons, naval bases that nuclear submarines are known to dock at, aircraft carriers, satellite warning systems, etc. etc.

Dumb niggers, Russians don't fight wars they want to win by force; they win with subversion. Every tactic you claim is owned by "da joos" was adopted by leftover Marxist/Leninists who implement them in your own backyard and have for all of recent history.
Instead of arguing over who nukes who first, maybe we should be asking ourselves what pillars of Western culture they plan to nuke next.

Don't forget Israel is left untouched, they are the cyberwarfare capital of the world, ignoring this target first is nothing short of retarded.

I'm glad Mexico is completely unimportant in the global scale.

Your nose is showing Moshe

Attached: freemasonrydersturmer.jpg (460x620, 79K)

Tfw you're a fucking target for Russian nukes

People are saying that this is an unrealistic simulation. Post examples of good simulations then, because it's fascinating.

That sounds reasonable until you really look into the Chinese nuclear capability. They lack the technology to hit US hard enough to even assure MAD. Geography is also a big problem, they can't shoot over the arctic without dealing with Russia first.

Do any of you honestly care at this point? Seems like a missed opportunity, looking back on things.

Attached: skynet.jpg (600x600, 33K)

My sarcasm was lost in my comment. Obviously they aren't going to fire a nuke warning shot.

alternative plan F:
>trump goes to putin's dacha one weekend
>in the sauna together, they hatch a plan
>russia and USA sign secret treaty
>launch nukes at every single country outside of NATO/former USSR territories (except switzerland)
>USA/Russia now control entire planet and rejigger for space warfare, become allies
>skip 30,000 years
>warhammer 40k status

Attached: 1445345471203.png (636x426, 167K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo
Looks like Southern Alabama would be just fine!

fuck i am dead after the first bomb.

>only 90 million

In a scenario such as the vid above, you'd have to assume that weapons conventions would go out the window. Do the US/Russia have chemical and biological arsenals?

>Israel is untouched
Yes, but with the sudden disappearance of the US Israel will soon get gang raped to death by a hundred million nearby muslims who have been dreaming of the day for a long, long time...

Not one nuke hits the ME/Africa just for the fuck of it?
I call bullshit. If it's gonna be on, you know that whole area is getting glassed first.

That is much less deaths than I expected.

Yes. Are you blind?

>only 91 million
Rookie numbers. Gotta bump em up.

no more brother wars between wites

Attached: 1553462499302.png (324x471, 373K)

>What a fucking idiots. But what (((they))) were trying to say?
Trying to fool us that nukes are more destructive than Niggers.
Handing out fertility enhancing drugs in south side Chicago would be worse than Hiroshima.

When do we get a more detailed/realistic version of Defcon. Absolutely love the aesthetics. I wanna see if I can go past 1 billion.

What's coming is far worse than a mere nuclear war.

Attached: image.png (600x450, 141K)

Why cant iran jyst nuke Israel?

they not sure to succeed and survive later on