Stop investing in your own replacement

>invest in (forest) land
>Invest in property (tiny houses etc)
>Learn how to filter water using copper
>Learn how to make cheap meals (rice, pasta, beans, flower, oil, nuts, cheese, fruit, vegetables)
>Learn to live without (unnecessary) comfort

Every cent you pay the government is used against you.

Attached: tumblr_p8jofrSWUu1w39xsxo6_250.jpg (250x311, 32K)

how do i connect everything from indoor lights and other things to solar panels so i can get free electricity when i have enough batteries to fully rely on them? i might as well invest in free energy so i can make the greener jump

>rice

Bump.
Im in the other thread.

I live in Maine. Bought 15 acres for 30k
Building a house for 10k.
It'll be modest, but it'll be comfortable.
Check out composting toilets.
Check out alternative forms of electrical generation.

Any good starting point for city anons? I live in Florida and me and my wife want to move back to Wisconsin to start a family. I can hunt and can do minimal carpentry.

Any advice?

Yeah, just fucking do it knowing full well that there is going to be an enormous degree of hardship.

>solar panels
you have to go back to wood and candles.

that's a limited resource in a sense where they'll be gone quicker than necessary. i need technology that's not harmful and more beneficial

motherfucker if wood is a limited resource then what is a solar panel? that shit breaks in a few years and then what? you'll go back to wood.

Attached: tiresome.gif (300x225, 1.34M)

then i'll get a new one, easy, or i can get someone to repair it. i mean, it's not expensive and you'll have to get another one after very long time

>then i'll get a new one,
how are you going to get a new one if society collapses?
the whole point of not consuming is to wreck the economy hence bringing chaos.

Come to Maine, and go to the West, Downeast, the County...basically anywhere that isn't the coast that is Portland and south.

I highly suggest looking into anaerobic decomposting and harvesting the methane gas as a form of fuel.

Can last a long long time, is renewable (every time you or your animals poop there is more fuel), and the waste is liquid fertilizer which can be spread incredibly easily.

The dutch varg, nice investing tips faggot you sound like a real financial expert.

I doubt having a pile of shit near you won't get you sick eventually.

>Yeah don't fight for control over the system goyim, flee to the woods you will definitely be left alone there.
in 50 years they will be trading ammunition with you for sex with your grand daughter.

HOw much ammunition?
Aneraobic decompostion means lacking exposure to air, so you have it in a confined space. In other words, you're living near shit, but not around and in it.

2 bullets and 10 beads and a mirror.

get a horse instead for transport.

in short TAKE THE GREEN PILL

is there some sweatshop that just churns out these shitty photoshops?

fucking degenerate.

That's fine. I'm talking about heating and electricity.
Not enough. I want a box of 30.6 and 2 beads.

Stupid. Far more useful is to band together into the same region, controlling the village and rural areas around it. We need territory.

Concerning society there is no hope left. The government is not in control of their societies, it's the international media, entertainment and finance that governs the social climates of the west. Hoping for a NatSoc revolution is a waste of time. In the 1930's everything was already nationalised, to some extent, in the sense that radio, television and entertainment all come from the region itself. Not today. All these things come from giant companies overzeas, who's influence cannot be centralised, even if there was a radical party that stood a chance of winning an election. If a new ''NSDAP'' was elected and would try to implement any racial or cultural laws it wouldn't be supported by most of the population, and even if it was, by the time the central bank was nationalized war would be declared immediately.

Rural regions are way less important than cities and vital resources. This has been the case for over 400 years now, so you are a little behind on your history lessons.

>I live in Maine. Bought 15 acres for 30k
what? brb leaving massachusetts

whats wrong with rice? white rice has an excellent shelf life and is easy to cook and digest.

>making electricity out of shit

Attached: Amerishart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

>I'm talking about heating and electricity.
for heating use wood.
for electricity, forget about it. your appliances will die eventually.

oil(veg or lard), all civilizations uses oil for oil lamps. Olives, sunflowers, animal fats etc. Oil is more available then wax, unless of course you raise bees, but that's a lot of bees to have a years worth of candles. Oil is easier. I even watched a vid of some guy catch a bunch of minnows and render them into lamp oil.

Where did i say you have to fight for society via government? And honestly if you think government has no power you are a fucking idiot, it is not government or the media or the financial system power resides in many places.

>Not today. All these things come from giant companies overzeas
He is a fucking American.

> If a new ''NSDAP'' was elected and would try to implement
Can you only think in black and white, the culture war is a constant push and pull. I am not talking about the fucking NSDAP.

>If a new ''NSDAP'' was elected and would try to implement any racial or cultural laws it wouldn't be supported by most of the population
IF the NSDAP got elected it would mean exactly that.

>and even if it was, by the time the central bank was nationalized war would be declared immediately.
Haha fucking loony, the US government could nationalize the FED if they want without any repercussions. And btw The Federal Reserve is already subject to oversight by Congress, it might be private in name, they have to operate within their mandate set by the government.

This

Good advice based tulip merchants. I live in Alaska innawoods already

Attached: 1a94bd39c08ba1d16b40b43c276e7657ed2a8bd4a013b1f4aad3779a461dbf23.jpg (673x598, 129K)

Use Google you fucking spastic

Yes, Return Jow Forums to it's glory! cast out corporations! cast out greed and money, We live in a perfect age with Perfect Mechanical Might and Mechanical Minds, the perfect world can be managed and sustained by the Implements that The Sun's glorious light has shed upon the world of man! The imperfections of man that has held it all back are gone! Abundance and Purpose are the divine right of all under the sun!

>Alaska
Where the fate of the humanity is decided. You have as much relevance as a sustenance farmer in central Africa if it was not for your vote.

got any of them blankets left?

it will cost you around $34k for everything you need for a solar panel system that can sustain you and one other persons electricity use.

>Every cent you pay the government is used against you.

THIS

Attached: 1532348777560.png (470x470, 412K)

What determines which parties are elected is a result of the information people have been confronted with. Since 90% of the information (or more) that people are propagated by media (both left and right) and their values largely determined by cultural factors that are being steered by entertainment, and the average person being an NPC (both left-wing and right-wing) elections are without any hope of changing a country for the better.

>the US government could nationalize the FED if they want without any repercussions

The FED controls the government. Not the other way around. You honestly think the people controlling the most powerful tool in society (money) would let their power be taken away? If the American could nationalize the FED they would have done that already. The government has only so much power that bankers want them to have.

Explain to me in detail how you will realistically change our current situation.

and right now, the biggest threat to your solar panels is HAIL.
even small hail will destroy the panels.
and getting insurance on the panels will cost u a fortune.
its the #1 killer of solar panel systems right now.

>The FED controls the government. Not the other way around
Who appoints the Chairmen of the FED? You are talking out of your ass. Honestly thinking is not your strong suite, if i were you i would focus on manual labour.

>What determines which parties are elected is a result of the information people have been confronted with. Since 90% of the information (or more) that people are propagated by media (both left and right) and their values largely determined by cultural factors that are being steered by entertainment, and the average person being an NPC (both left-wing and right-wing) elections are without any hope of changing a country for the better.
>Everyone is stupid, if they only knew what i knew the humanity would be saved.
Sub 100 IQ Jow Forums cliches

My buddy has some sort of screen (sorta like window screen) that is tough as hell and is protecting his panels from hail. He has a maybe 10% deficiency with power generation. Since it is at an angle, it just bounces off the taught screen and rolls off.

suit*

Great ideas but crumby op picture. Fashwave is ugly and tacky. Plus they're dressed like faggots.

>invest in (forest) land
This is a good idea.
>Invest in property (tiny houses etc)
If you want to sure. And for your own house, make sure it's big so you can make lots of white kids. Build your own house if you can, and MAKE SURE you leave the house as inheritance to your kids. Don't sell it like a Jew.
>Learn how to filter water using copper
Good idea.
>Learn how to make cheap meals (rice, pasta, beans, flower, oil, nuts, cheese, fruit, vegetables)
Yeah. Basically any meal you make on your own is cheap. Stop buying pre-made crap and make your own stuff. Your wife can make it.
>Learn to live without (unnecessary) comfort
This is important. Stop wasting money on air conditioner. You're throwing away money, resources, and training yourself to be a faggot. Don't turn the heat on and dry out your air and throw away money. Just put on a sweatshirt instead and be comfy.

Attached: wb4.jpg (715x884, 239K)

Hitler was right again.

Attached: Democracy and free press.jpg (1024x484, 93K)

what part of reject industrial society did you not understand?

>>invest in (forest) land
>This is a good idea.
What makes you think Investing in land wil give you the best ROI?

>>Invest in property (tiny houses etc)
If you want to sure. And for your own house, make sure it's big so you can make lots of white kids
How are you going to afford that with such a LARPING investment strategy?

Luddites should be put down.

If you don't even have money for a family (which is doubtful, because families are inexpensive unlike what Jews tell us) how would you invest in forest land?

highly doubtful it would protect against golfball sized hail tho.
seems like wishful thinking tbqh

>The government appoints the chairmen of the FED, therefore the government controls the FED.

Are you serious?

>Sub 100 IQ Jow Forums cliches

What is your alternative?

>The government appoints the chairmen of the FED, therefore the government controls the government.
Potus, the Chairman might officially not be political but having the power to appoint the chairman give you plenty of power. Look at the current federal funds rate cuts, they are economically unwarranted but Trump wants them.

>What is your alternative?
Learn how the system works.

I mean if you are going to commit to some LARP investment strategy, before you have a family you will never get to a big house. Or maybe we have a different definition of a big house.

OP is correct. Folkish nationalism is the only solution.
The fate of humanity is decided in the womb.
Read Myth of the 20th century.

>Learn how the system works.

Please tell me your ideal society and how you want to go about to achieve this.

If 6 million kikes have 1/3 of the power in a nation with 200 million "whites". i am sure we don't need more white trash to control a bunch of brown people.

Not that user but also Floridian. Im going to down east Maine (east brook specifically) tomorrow and running in the 5k in bar harbor/Acadia this Saturday. That area of maine is heaven compared to Florida

I do not believe in an ideal society, and people should learn to be more pragmatic here. These threads are filled with idealist drivel which would only be very counter productive. Just try to learn how the world works, and make try to make the best of your life.

>You are nothing but a dreamer
Not the first time I have heard that argument.

In Spain it's not possible to go off the grid. You'd become a fugitive for tax evasion. And if you invest (buy land) it will be easy to catch you.
If you buy land you get taxed for the purchase and yearly for the possesion.
If you invest property it's the same.
Also it's highly restricted, you can't build anywhere where there wasn't at least some foundation placed.
Having plants, trees, farm animals... All taxed.
Solar panels? Taxed.
You finance your demise whatever you do.
Only solution is moving to Andorra or Liberland.

Not really my beef is not with dreaming, i mean there are meaningful innovations to be made. But you need to master a subject before you can dream up something meaningful, dreaming based on false premises is pure stupidity. And the other point i was trying to make is that i do not believe in a Utopia, an ideal state of affaires life will always be a struggle to some degree which is neither good nor bad not ideal. And for all those that need to dream to keep on going keep dreaming.

How user? I inherited a few hundred K USD a few years ago and have tried to buy a house multiple time with cash money, but I've been rejected every-time by the HOA because I don't work (I'm a student though).

It sucks because I still have another year of college and I only have like $100k left at this point. If I could build my own place for that much it would be awesome. It's gay as fuck. I even applied to a literal trailer park and they refused me, which is funny because I'm probably less trashy/less of an alcoholic/less of degenerate than pretty much everyone living in the trailer park, but normies don't like non-wagies, especially when they have more money than them.

neither good nor bad BUT not ideal.*