Taylor Swift 'obssessed' with politics

- Obsessed with politics.
- Hates white nationalists.
- Won't shut the fuck up.

Seems like she could be talking about pol in the article...

Why does she hates you user?

How can we can we get her on pol and how long would it take to redpill her?

mediaite.com/entertainment/taylor-swift-im-now-obsessed-with-politics-and-democrats-need-to-stick-together-to-win-2020/

Attached: taytay-taylor-swift-caught-giving-the-nazi-salute-37778892.png (500x611, 152K)

The pop singer told the Rolling Stone that “really racist, horrific undertones” are “now becoming overtones in our political climate,” and said it was “disgusting” that a white nationalist website claimed she was on their side.

“There’s literally nothing worse than white supremacy. It’s repulsive. There should be no place for it,” she declared. “Really, I keep trying to learn as much as I can about politics, and it’s become something I’m now obsessed with, whereas before, I was living in this sort of political ambivalence, because the person I voted for had always won.”

Attached: NaziEveningWear.png (818x972, 1.12M)

Attached: NaziDayWear.png (1294x964, 1.18M)

Attached: Powers.png (414x397, 275K)

Much like Ben Garrison she will be converted weather she wants to or not

Attached: NotMyKindaMischief.png (362x649, 307K)

should have kept singing and leave the important things to those who understand them: men

YOU CALL THAT SINGING? I CALL IT EAR TORTURE. THAT'S WHAT THIS IS. PLAIN AURAL ABUSE.

yes well you should forget about talking to women about politics ok, they are good for only one thing - and it's not that

COOKING?

Attached: trumponracism.jpg (594x426, 117K)

Attached: PlanetSaturn.png (478x274, 210K)

Attached: 1365043067149.png (500x500, 186K)

her mind is not her own. that's true with everyone in the modern music industry.

she is owned by jews user, shes puppet their position, she has no views of her own

Tay Tay is just doing what her (((handlers))) tell her to if she wants movie roles, as Harvey Weinstein laughs and unzips his pants.

nope. but it's funny as america is fucked anyway. they are going to get nuked in the next 5 years and that will be it.

GOT TO MAKE A SONG ABOUT THAT. OH SWEET MUSHROOM CLOUD, ARE YOU RED OR BLUE, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

rofl. to havee intellect, you got to have a clue what's actually happening in reality. wamen all live in the scocial justice matrix of the jews, same as every commie. they have no grip on reality and never will. they need to be left out of the discussion as their blubber is pointless.

THEY ALL GOT BORN INTO A FAKE NARRATIVE THAT RIGHT IS BAD. NO YOU DUMMIES, RIGHT IS GOOD. ONLY EVIL PEOPLE HAVE LEFTIST IDEOLOGIES.

Attached: 1563396964594.jpg (350x513, 140K)

lets get some tay tay pits in here

Why do you even give a shit?
>tfw her best friend is Karlee Klosh, who is married to Josh Kushner

In the article where Trotsky uses the word Racistov (the first recorded time racist was used as a pejorative), his argument was essentially "Slavs have never accomplished anything since all their rulers are German, so it's dumb to be proud of being slavic and having a slavic nation-state is dumb".

Some things never change.

"Hey Taylor go talk about some lefty shit or there won't be any more albums."

"Taylor" has a man's face. Look at that, that is a TransFaggot man... Pretending to be a female.

Plus it is an overpaid ZOG Puppet "celeb". ZOG backs this bitch 100% and it is a transfaggot I swear to you. "She" is a government agent too, as most "big singers" are. Also big bands, even metal bands.

Attached: UntitlSDVFed.png (384x456, 92K)

Imagine being a celebrity and being suppported by this fucking board. I understand her she's like "oh mi god no I swear me good don't hate me I have nothing to do with them, I can demonstrate it but pleease don't call me racis"

>Taylor Swift
why are you so obsessed with a nigger lover?
>It goes in options

She's a tsundere and craves the fascist dick.

whens taytay going to get a black boyfriend

They broke her. All the long time she kept her mouth shut they attacked her for not taking the SJW side, punished her, so now she learned her lesson, and learned it well. It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

This post is literal Jew Advertising of a Client "star." This is all intent to keep your ears listening to her stuff, so that those who play her stuff can sell advertisements.
THIS OP IS AN ADVERTISING SHILL.

Attached: 1558557033458.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

>Why does she hates you user?
I probably tried too hard and pushed her away, like i do with all girls I like

Attached: 1565359770365.png (409x409, 185K)

Does this cunt ever stop virtue signalling?

I want to see Taylor getting dicked by this guy.

Attached: 1568822442012.png (640x470, 459K)

Jokes on them, I don't know a single one of her songs or any of her music. I only know she exists because of threads like this and because of people bitching about how a supposedly famous star is somehow tangentially related to Jow Forums.

I told you fags to not obsess over this cunt. Taylor Swift as a meme has always been cringe.