Escape the hemisphere

escape the hemisphere

Attached: Untitled.png (651x425, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/russia-can-launch-tsunami-against-us-nuclear-bombs-buried-ocean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
youtu.be/2jy3JU-ORpo
prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/10/science.research
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw no nukes on my part but will 100% die because of all the radiation from all sides

escape then

Jesus what the hell did we do?

Nothing, nukes aren't real

I too, love a match of defcon every now and then, too bad there are very few people online nowadays

Attached: defcon.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Why don't they nuke Faslane?

You forgot India vs Pakistan

we could flee to africa no??!

did you read the OP?

you escape the hemisphere. there is no future for europe (until the sky clears and the ice melts again)

yes, but there are risks being white. there are other countries you could fit in better. australia, chile, etc.

that said, ww3 will touch the southern hemisphere too, but it's safer for now

in any case, avoid the cities

youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo

>only winning move is not to play

The only winning move is to play. These days a nuclear apocalypse is honestly preferable to continuing on the current path.

Attached: 57F9B028-0A5F-4B63-A932-B87A18652DD0.gif (636x288, 1.8M)

you have to play

Is it even possible to play as Europe? It feels like they get hit the hardest, and annihilated every time.

Crawl into your nearest metro tunnel, and enjoy fighting the warring factions for control.

>It feels like they get hit the hardest, and annihilated every time.
On the upside you can concentrate your silos because your cities are together

I don't think that it will work for them. Our metro was specifically designed as nuclear bunker.

this cracka know what's up

>escape the hemisphere
the nuclear winter will kill the rest of the world
there is no escape

i know some deep caves around here, it's like 1-2 hours drive from you

[apply here]

I'll hide in Australia

>Australia is chilling
Fucking cunts!

tfw no one gives a shit about your country

control of nothing

escape while you still can

where there's a will, there's a way

life will prevail. we might have to hang out in bunkers for a while, okay. knower built an ark

ill be fine in oregon / north cali

Attached: 1568419166974.jpg (1000x619, 171K)

no, you won't

Go Maine

why, theres nothing there

Attached: 1523388122566.png (1600x1010, 1.85M)

i am not living for who know how much like a rat in a hole, if the nuclear fallout starts i will travel to one of the impact zones sit where the nuke will hit and go out in a ball of flames

there will be more than nuke direct hits. the coasts are susceptible to things like this

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/russia-can-launch-tsunami-against-us-nuclear-bombs-buried-ocean

it's the apocalypse, lads. you can't just innawoods this one

you're talking to someone whos planned this out for years. take a look at the coastal elevation that turns into the immediate cascade mountain range. unless that tsunami is somehow 3000 feet above sea level i will be fine.

>To think, if the U.S was confederate.
>We may had joined hands with Hitler, used nukes to Clear Outer South America.

>thinking nukes can cause a tsunami, showing you have no idea how tidal forces work

The only suitable places on the southern hemisphere that won't turn your descendants into retards are:
Tasmania
New Zealand
Chile, Argentina

Noice
The only bomb which touches Spain also destroys Gibraltar.
It's perfect.

the coasts will flood, one way or another

Attached: 1554333650999.png (880x910, 623K)

keep planning, lad

I've been planning for years too.

the cascades are highly volcanic

>two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance

>US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said..."they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

I'm not sure its anything better.

Attached: onthebeach.jpg (181x279, 11K)

again, not a problem. you would know this if you actually did research for years. the winds from the ocean make the ash go east. the biggest and closest volcanoes in that area would be shasta and possibly crater lake.

Attached: 260px-Cascade_Volcanic_Arc.jpg (260x387, 52K)

>I don't get to die in WW3

Attached: 1567928264036.gif (400x400, 784K)

>unless that tsunami is somehow 3000 feet above sea level...

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Attached: 1.png (645x615, 138K)

Attached: 2.png (593x667, 127K)

>burying the wind-ravenged land under two miles of seething water coast-to-coast
you have to be 18 to be on this website bud

Attached: 3.png (516x1296, 354K)

from here

youtu.be/2jy3JU-ORpo

comfy hemisphere wins again

Attached: 1482493764447.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Why so little nukes dropped on the UK?

if you're that close to the coast you have to worry about flooding. if you're close enough to the cascades to claim their elevation will save you from the waves, then the lava, ash, sulphur dioxide, etc. is going to get you

even if you manage to avoid all that, it's still not safe. you have no idea the scale of what's coming.

>The United States, China, and Russia are already locked in a new arms race to gain nanoweapons supremacy.

>Millions of insect size drones...are projected to become the new weapons of mass destruction. But controlling millions of nanobots is difficult; once released, they may go beyond an adversary's boarders and kill indiscriminately.
prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html

nuclear and volcanic winter will also lower temps significantly. in addition to that, cobalt nukes will make the outside world unlivable for years

>...the new torpedo's warhead would fit the description of a cobalt bomb.

>A cobalt bomb has never been tested because of the devastating radiation it would unleash.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

innawoods won't cut it

also see

theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/10/science.research

You've got big mother fucking ports my nigga, we'd be shipping troops in through them so they'd have to get McNuked

bump

Attached: nt.png (1049x761, 627K)

Shit, my city in iowa is a civilian target, I guess if I hear the sirens I'll just grab my bottle of whiskey and go up to my roof to watch it all end...

Fuck off, kike. Take your Jewish disinformation and kindly put it in the oven with yourself.

Attached: 99ff79343aeed3461194b1625d5cc264d4d8bbe109021f878119e18bddba7c98.gif (448x668, 31K)

Fake map, I only seeing 1 out of the 4 military bases in NC being targeted and they're not targeting one of the ports / coastguard station areas.

The nukes are to deter aliens, they were never about each other