IRELAND YES

Typical Irish elementary. Say something nice Jow Forums

Attached: CF6D0EFF-1CAC-433A-8B67-4FD6B9CD6919.jpg (2039x1007, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7083949/Gemma-ODoherty-faces-calls-legal-action-sharing-racist-photo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xDsWg5zpOsA
youtu.be/OuvUd9u7DTA
sys.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI
youtube.com/watch?v=OuvUd9u7DTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White race is an endangered race.
We had a good run, goodbye civilization

You're an American Jew so you probably don't know that in Ireland schools are segregated by religion and the vast number of schools here are Catholic schools and in that pic is a Protestant Methodist school who are a miniscule minority here and those niglets must be from Protestant /Methodist families so have to go to a Prot school and seeing as how the vast majority of Irish people are Catholic and so are most European immigrants here, there's not many white kids at that school because white Methodists are a tiny and dwindling minority in Ireland.

Sage

More white kids than in a public UK school

Your naive people don’t live around niggers so they think they are great. I’ve been to Ireland and know it’s mostly white but your women are idiots and got mad when I mentioned the Africans in Dublin. Your doomed to be a mutt land like the US. Get your women in line.

So what they just deny blacks and Arabs education? Lol you are full of shite mate.

Attached: me pot o gibs.png (555x768, 158K)

Yep like being the smartest retard at a special school.

How about send them back to their own shithole countries before they destroy them. They shouldn’t be there to get an education anyway and it’s not white peoples job to teach their vile offspring

Also nigger detected go back to Africa

were will white people go when they get deported from New Black Europe?

>nigger detected his own post

those kids look like what comes out of my ass

We will carve out a country anywhere we see fit once we decide to do so and it will flourish

Looks shopped. The nigger sitting on the right was the first one that jumped at me as fake but a couple of the kids standing on the left side also look like they had their heads replaced.

I've never met anyone who likes niggers or think they're great and most people seem to resent them being here. A member of our Parliament (the Daíl) called niggers freeloaders and Sponges last week and received widespread support for his comments.
Would love to see ever black bastard in this country expelled. They've only started coming 20 years ago as bogus asylum seekers and should absolutely not be here. Same with all other non Europeans they need to be shown the door and told to fuck off.

Attached: 1565641425428.png (1196x1035, 1.7M)

nice niggers. does this school have a cotton picking class?

Thank heavens.

Feels good man

Kek

No car stealing classes are available though

Its not.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7083949/Gemma-ODoherty-faces-calls-legal-action-sharing-racist-photo.html

I see. I'm surprised. Maybe niggers just don't look human enough or something.
And yet another person gets called "racist" for speaking the truth.

Ye but were fucked with this retarded 2040 ireland plan where they want to take in a gorillion niggers

God bless that woman. She has driven Liberals and Leftists here insane and is living in their heads rent free.

have you been in a coma? Europe is fucking blacked. white children are either a minority or fast becoming a minority in their own homelands. the kikes have already won and the west is literally funding their own demise. really makes you think

Attached: spain-migrants.jpg (700x405, 232K)

Don't go to the arts centre. It's full of liberal retards who are going no where in life. Liberals are a problem.. My mate went to DBS and its literally jam packed with niggers. The common room is just niggers playing hood rat music. The minimum requirements are so low and it's a pay to play sort of deal where as long as you have cash they don't care if your a retard

There goes Ireland’s tourism we won’t visit there to see the same filthy animals we have here.

No one of the white children has a sincere smile. They are all sad. What the fuck is wrong with you nordics?

Attached: 1484694285689.jpg (746x850, 164K)

No much diversity there. Missing asians, indians, latinx, native australian/american. Poor kids!

Barbara Spectre Is Back

youtube.com/watch?v=xDsWg5zpOsA

Attached: Barbara Spectre Is Back.png (785x633, 249K)

Flag checks out

This Irish town ain't havnt it. Based
youtu.be/OuvUd9u7DTA

Black numbers are decreasing in Ireland.
97% white.
Prove me wrong.

Tfw you know you're going to grow up to ride a carousel of bbc and drown in black cum before you're 16

Attached: tfw.jpg (1715x605, 375K)

It's not about there being niggers and shitskins in the pic, not all of them looked face. It's about some of those heads looking like they can't belong to the body they're attached to.
The goblin sitting on the right looks like 30+ years old nigger head attached to a kid's body.
The female niglet standing third from left looks to be around 20. Same for the niglet sitting on the left and the niglet standing furthest to the right.
And then there's the asian(?) first from left. I wouldn't have been suspicious of him without the others looking so out of place (adult faces on children's bodies) but after seeing the rest and checking them over again I considered the possibility of him having an adult chink's face.

>, not all of them looked face
I don't remember what I was trying to type but that part should have been removed.

That’s what you did? Congratulations

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ffemail%2Farticle-7083949%2FGemma-ODoherty-faces-calls-legal-action-sharing-racist-photo.html

?

Tfw you have an Irish puppy love gf but you haven't realized yet that she is going to do:

Attached: Sweetheart.jpg (1715x605, 375K)

My God how did it happen....white people will go extinct.

I fookin knew it, figures 100% that it'd be protty jew degeneracy bringing in the invader cunts. It's almost sickening being right all the time.

>less than 5 million population
Jesus fuck irish people are stupid

Nigger you’ll starve when we do go extinct

Ah the old American trick of claiming that all migrants are non white. Almost all migrants in Europe are European.

Its the US that is minority white.

>a meme flag
Lmao paki.

I don’t dispute that fact , BUT the fact that your country tolerates their immigration at all spells disaster for you.

I don’t dispute that but the fact that your country tolerates any migration from Africa spells ruin for you.

What immigrants? Break them down for me. With facts.

There's a fucking ginger in the middle

The niggers in that picture.

C O P E, You taig rats are such scum its hilarious.You lot havent lifted against the invaders but Orange lads have ran them all out of Orange areas you dumb sack of shit.

Attached: 190509507-772c3acd-f0fa-4901-a818-300b11c94a0b.jpg (885x560, 127K)

I have facts. Americans are not white.

Attached: 20180910_metro_Frey_census-datacharts-revised-Fig1.png (768x719, 29K)

I wouldn't even go to Dublin never mind any fruity as fuck Arts Centre.
We're not Nordics and it's child abuse to impose Niggers on white children. Those white kids in the Pic aren't even ethnically Irish either and are the children of Anglos and other white immigrants. Protestants like Anglicans, Methodist etc here are of Anglo decent and Presbyterians are of Scottish decent. Ethnic Irish people are of Gaelic stock with some Norman admixture in some parts and are Catholic.

I haven't seen you around here in a while. Where you away in the Mental Hospital getting treatment for your schizophrenia?

No shit only half, but this country was brown conquered by whites and now returning to brown this wasn’t our ancestral homeland. Your letting it be invaded.

Can you present a shred of evidence of that?

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ffemail%2Farticle-7083949%2FGemma-ODoherty-faces-calls-legal-action-sharing-racist-photo.html

>I cannot present a shred of evidence.

Thank you. Americans are niggers.

That isn't the typical Irish elementary school.

Grow a pair and defend your community faggot.

Attached: no surrender.png (627x493, 28K)

Dipshit, i just provides evidence your lady that provided resistance was crushed in your media.

those are the Protestants.
here are the Catholics

Attached: catholicschool.jpg (1300x928, 153K)

The great replacement is real

It's sad even Ireland is affected. But what did people expect when their leader is a Pakistani homosexual. No joke

Exactly

Is Ireland THAT bad? i haven't checked but i had the notion Ireland was still like 90% Irish.

The solution

Attached: ira1.jpg (650x510, 56K)

White kids in western countries are getting more and more far right because of this shit so schools have to do antiracism training on the 5 remaining white students so they don't shoot up the place.

The Island of Ireland both NI and the Republic with their populations combined would be around 99% White. Its unacceptable though that Africans should be here and none were imported but came here as bogus asylum seekers taking an advantage in our laws that anyone born on the island is entitled to Irish citizenship and that law came about from the peace agreement in the North and was intended for ethnic Irish people born in Northern Ireland and Protestants there too if they wanted it but niggers heard about it and our prosperous economy and came here to birth their Niglets to take advantage of that law until it was done away with in a referendum but the damage was done. If the EU falls and we have peace to clean our house and have Nationalists in power then we will have good cause and justification to remove the Africans.
Based if its against immigrants and not fellow Gaels.
You couldn't call a man a leader who no men would follow. He's only has the job of Taoiseach (PM) because a hundred members of his party gave him thta job after the last PM stepped down. The people didn't elect him and God willing his party won't be in power after General elections in May next year.

Attached: IMG_20190918_233438.jpg (694x535, 81K)

Aren't the IRA leftists?

Irishman here, abroad in leafland.

That's the official number, but it's absolute bullshit. Fuck, even my small 20k town in the Irish midlands has an influx of Nigerians. It's rare to see a white face in Dublin city centre. Galway and Cork are gone, then you get shitholes full of Brazilians and Romanians too.

Romantic Ireland is dead and gone.

No they were Republicans and a combination of people from right wing to left and they no longer exist anymore.

Where's the nonmarxist IRA when you need them. Those are invaders and they need to be purged. Get them out of my country

The other shills say they are Swedish schoolkids

Please do not talk rough and swear - but how do shills decide which shill's lies take priority?
in this eventuality?

youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI

Attached: 1646866-16182800602.png (670x444, 560K)

Is Ireland 99% White or did i read that wrong?

I would expect the big cities to have non-White immigrants but the country is still like 85% White, right? what's the percentage in your opinion?

Ok.

What world do you even live in? ain't nobody ever gonna do nothing, it's all a pipe dream. "You first because there probably is no God and death is probably the end so survival and comfort is all i care about" mentality.

If you combined NI and RoI populations then it would be around that. RoI is 96% White last census and NI afaik is 98%.
Its because of people like you leaving that things have gotten so bad. First sign of hard times at all like the last recession and people like you fuck off in droves instead of doing anything about the state of the country and our reserve of fighting age men that could have put the wind up the establishment is much reduced much to the establishments delight. People who abandoned Ireland instead of fighting for it need not a shed a tear because your part of the problem. Imagine what 10k men of fighting age in an organisation could do here? The establishment would shit themselves and so would traitors, luvvies, subversives and all other filth who are brazen now knowing there's no real threat of opposition and resistance.

I never really understood this. How could anyone be so stupid as to settle in Ireland? We've had a millennia of warfare, centuries of rebellion and genocides and battles, and that was against our nearest neighbour. Those that didn't fight the British Empire signed up to the British army and went off to conquer the world.

When we're not being violent against foreigners, we redirect the anger inwards at each other. ffs we killed more of each other during our civil war than we did of Brits during the War of Independence. We spent 40 years blowing the shit out of each other, and that little stint was diminutively nicknamed "the troubles". Yeap, it was troublesome. Not violent, just troublesome.

How fucking stupid are foreigners if they think they're going to survive the next one?

Look at cork and Dublin retard you can go out at night anymore or you'll be raped. Fuck off Somali fag.
Your not a real irishman. Your obviously a tan kys.
Every single nigger retard.
Kek yes they do a majority escaped and came to the states and Australia don't worry user they will be back and fight for Ireland unlike you.
So join the IRA and free Ireland it's not that hard dude.
It's not with the niggers
This is why your country is fucked and has been fucked for generations Ireland however will and can take only so much... We aren't like the limeys that just take it.

Attached: gypo scum.png (644x536, 601K)

>words
How's your shot? They only think you shoot is blanks you weakling. Thanks for the speech, put your money where your mouth is. In the meantime, I'll stockpile .308 and 7.69x39

> the IRA
The modern IRA isn't what you think it is.

It's getting bad now because they are being pushed into the school system.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Black numbers are decreasing in Ireland.

Attached: 1311335488151.png (330x307, 156K)

Then what are you panicking about? the predictions for the future? they may not even come true.

The other guy said Ireland is still like 95% White, LMAO.

>This is why your country is fucked and has been fucked for generations Ireland however will and can take only so much... We aren't like the limeys that just take it.

I think you may be confusing me for Greece, i don't think anyone is ever going to do anything. I think 99% of right-wingers are all talk, only way
they would ever go to war for their beliefs is if the elites engineered a collapse or something like that.

But hey, whatever. It's hard to predict the future, you do whatever you feel like doing.

>I'll stockpile .308 and the commie version of it

Good man. You can survive a .223 but no one walks away from a .308.

So what? what do you care? and even if you do for whatever reason, what are you going to do about it? LMAO. At the most i would prefer to live among White people, i'm not dying to keep Whites in any White country above replacement level or whatever it is you're trying to do here. I don't even like most White people (i'm indifferent), hell, i have a hard time defining what "White" even is a lot of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuvUd9u7DTA

Kek you just want everyone to fuck blacks and have niglets don't you. No thanks kike.

Unless they do, i mean i'm sure it's possible.

Fuck off faggot.

eh wut, I think you're referring to a different comment somewhere

Well it’s simple to define what a nigger is and if you have them you have a problem

>Orange lads have ran them all out of Orange areas

Source? Not saying it isn't true but I need to satisfy this whitepill with some evidence. Although areas where orange men roam are quite shit they're still working class and that's the important part.

Uh no, i would prefer it if Blacks staid far away from me. I'm indifferent as to what they do or don't do. That's the main difference between you people and me, i don't actually give a fuck about what happens to people i don't even know just becaus they happen to be White, unless it affects me. And that's your main selling point isn't it? "worry about this race stuff because it MAY EVENTUALLY affect you and your children", well yeah, but all i have to do is make sure i'm safe from the effects and so are my children, i don't have to care about it affecting people i don't even know, why would i? LMAO, fuck them. I mean it's not even "fuck them" it's more like "i'm not risking my life for you, i don't even know you".

Absolute UNIT!

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-175556_Firefox.jpg (1440x2560, 1.13M)

You mean sub-saharan African Negroids, yes?

>mobile user with 82% battery
Nah, I don't believe it.

T H I C K