Google deleted the North Pole - Heres why

No, its not for the reason they claimed (that they show landmass as opposed to icebodies). It pertains to the elites astrotheology. They believe that when the sun comes into its closest proximity with earth the caps will melt (thereby facilitating their planned destruction collapse of the current system). They then intend on reemerging to institute the new order, replete with all the technology that theyv been suppressing/hoarding for the last century+.

The sun coming back into a close proximity with earth represents the resurrection of Osiris, the birth of Horus, The Lightbringer (Baal). He will be heralded in as the Jewish messiah (antichrist) along with the false prophet. This is the time when the Beast of Revelation emerges (likely the world neural interface conjoined to the quantum AI computational network). The expected global flood ushers in the new age, the age of Aquarius ect. The deaths of the profane will undoubtedly serve as a sacrifice to their solar deity. I would also think it possible that thel use directed energy weapons to help simulate this cataclysm (in the event that the sun doesnt act according to their fucked up script).

Attached: google.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>global flood
Genesis 9:11
And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

I think they're hiding Meru, but that's just me.

That was Gods promise, they invert everything

Whats meru ? They are quite likely either hiding a lost civilization/ruins or are planning to reveal a fake lost civilization (claiming they descend from its rulers and are therefore the rightful kangz). In any case, they are a sick group of people

Somehow photoshop makes the sun closer?

Wrong.
The Beast 666 is just the degenerate whore women resulting from overpopulation and mental slavery like religion, school, and prostitute culture.
The 'false prophet' or earlier beast 666 is science.

Retarded Jow Forums is the best Jow Forums

Its the coming biometric neural entanglement that will tether everyone to the sentient world simulation + AI

Turn down the promise of perfect health, immortality and instant skillset downloads ect

Its a trap

Based 88

God damn not another one.

Mods get the schizos off my board pls

Attached: 1565996306131.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>doesn't want to explore new ideas
do you even belong here user?
shit like this is infinitely more interesting than the 1000th 'x isn't white' or 'plz race-mix' thread.

>he doesn't want to discuss all the different ways our glownigger overlords are oppressing us
>it's almost as if he doesn't belong here
>on a political discussion board

Attached: 1565651534081.gif (500x500, 1.64M)

Checked

The south pole is the real mystery... here's an angel and a sphinx

>

Attached: 1568784145703.png (518x617, 475K)

God used the rainbow to signify the promise. This is why the fags use the rainbow, to flaunt gods promise

guys, i know you enjoy my posts and all

but seriously, im not shitposting

im 100% serious about this stuff

watch some anthony patch videos, and get started on the following reading lists

Attached: TheRealShit.jpg (1892x915, 476K)

continued

Attached: TheRealShit2.jpg (1746x1170, 479K)

ps

That the megacorporations are now deleting entire continents from the most used map on earth (with virtually no mention from the news media) should be of concern

Very few people realize just how fucked the current situation is

Attached: CHADVIRGIN.jpg (1488x735, 334K)

The sun/earth proximity would have to make radical changes in distance in order to impact the climate on earth at all. Futurama is not real life

>It pertains to the elites astrotheology.
Stopped reading there, schizo.

>spells Waco wrong in memes.

Its what they believe kid, not me

The schizos will inherent the earth (wait and see)

>BOOKS THAT WILL PUT YOU ON REAL TIME WATCHLISTS

Attached: 1565027198813.jpg (3490x3124, 765K)

These threads muddy the water and discredit Jow Forums.

THEY ARE BEHIND THE COOOOOOOOOOOOMER
MEME LOL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM COOOOOOOOOOOOOMING
LOOOOOOOOOOL THEY CAME FROM THE SOUTH POLE AND ARE AT
WAR WITH THE NORTH POLE BECAUSE THEY WILL LOSE THE ABILITY
TO COOOOOOOOOOOOM WHEM MESSIAH RETURNS AND THEIR DICKS
FALL OFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: I AHHHHH COOOOOOOOMMMMMED.jpg (1542x2409, 922K)

OP is correct - everything you know is a lie

Attached: consp (10).jpg (599x468, 61K)

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens

One man's non-happening is another man's happening, user.

>The deaths of the profane will undoubtedly serve as a sacrifice to their solar deity

It's your solar diety too, christcuck. Because you accept the exoteric version you are as you say, "profane". What you don't know is the esoteric meaning of the religion that was proscribed for you, goyim

>Jesus begins his one year ministry by visiting John who baptizes with water. The Sun begins its yearly journey by visiting Aquarius, the water bearer. Jesus leaves John, who is put in prison, and visits Simon and Andrew, two fishermen. The Sun leaves Aquarius, who goes below the horizon, and visits Pisces, the two fish. The remarkable parallels continue.

>Jesus, who never existed, whose story existed prior to his alleged time, is a personification of the Sun, which dies in Winter and is resurrected in Spring, saving us from the evil of cold and darkness. The story is an allegory misinterpreted as history.

> Comparative Religion shows that the story of Jesus already existed in numerous religions prior to the alleged time of Jesus. Chrishna, Horus, Orpheus, Bacchus, Osiris, Dionysus, Buddha, Apollo, Hercules, Adonis, Ormuzd, Mithras, Indra, Œdipus, Quetzalcoatle, etc. The motif of a Crucified Savior was already extant prior to the alleged time of Jesus.

>Solar Mythology shows the story of Jesus is just an allegory for the sun passing through the Zodiac and the passage of the seasons of the year. Jesus travels throughout his one year ministry, and the description of his travels exactly match that of the sun traveling through the Zodiac during the year. Here we have the origin of the Jesus story. This common origin explains why all the stories of crucified saviors are essentially the same.

The original gospel was taken and twisted into an allegory of your Khabalistic solar worship. This was done when the serpents took control of the early church. Its a mechanism to reformulate the faith into a front for your Luciferian belief structure. The scriptures have been in the hands of the Satanic control nexus since very early on. Jesus ie. Yahshuah is not your coming demigod (the Jewish messiah - antichrist). He is above personifications or emanations of natural cycles and is the truth , which is the divine love of the creator and his word

Mandela effect deleted it. I remember Ice cap which were called The Arctic where resides the North Pole and the Antarctica where resides the South Pole. Is there any evidence that the arctic ice cap still exists ? I've heard the same excuse as you that its 'not land'... so presumably if we went there it would still be there ? I think it may actually just be gone.

>9/11