LGBTQ community member caught killing homeless niggers

>Ed Buck
>well-connected democratic mega-donor
>faggot can't stop luring homeless niggers into his apartment with promises of cash and drugs
>drugs and rapes them - authorities determine the deaths are "accidental"
>happens too many times - police finally forced to arrest the pervert after he nearly kills yet another victim

Attached: 1552985395675.png (840x451, 688K)

He's only arrested because his personal privilege is higher than those he killed.
If he only hunted fucking white males, or little white boys, he'd be fine.

>niggers
>victims
yikes

Fucking BASED

lol, a faggot that demands to be accepted does not accept homeless

wtf i love the democrats now

Wtf the gays are awesome

DEMOCRATS IN A NUTSHELL

Attached: 13872809_1124304357643052_3892859758808690699_n.jpg (800x800, 40K)

Why is he snoozing?

No, dude got arrested because he was late on his bribery payments.
Speaking of which, comrade, we need to talk about your late payments to the Shill Union....

You all assume they were really niggers but maybe they didn't have a shower in a very long time.

I'd look at your average 56er if he had to live in a dumpster for a few years.

Exactly. That's how all the other Democrats get away with it. He just had to break the mold.

>LGBTQ community member
They dont have membership cards. They dont pay dues. Theyre not some faggoty ass club like the nra.

lose / lose - battles

lgbtq (pedophilia within) - lose / blacks/niggers (virtue signaling alone) - lose

jew trump (lying . cheating / deceiving snake) - lose / antifa (communist revolution) - lose

antichrist jews / jews / american governement (synagoge of satan) - lose / antichrist jewish bolshevik left (antifa - communist revolution types and/or etc) - lose

lose / lose types again.

not worth my time.

Whites - White only - White christian - White catholic only. even then not all are perfect - best odds I got though and/or have myself to win more or so within life personally and such.

oppression olympics that is - just simplify life with white only / white only christian types the best I can and such to as well.

is this you?

Attached: 1568280411645.jpg (640x632, 41K)

He's basically Jeffrey Dahmer only with political connections.

Funny how it's downplayed to a "drug den"

he takes part in methslamming. look it up

Attached: 1565387281363.png (949x960, 808K)

Ded Bucks? That's an odd name.

he's hiding optics

You have to be LBTQGEH to join the super secret club.

Hmm now I know what Chappelle was talking about with Bill Cosby and the he rapes but he saves joke.
Hes a lefty but he killers nogs.

It's all so tiresome

California is the modern Sodom

Attached: 54c20f5d87af8e8c7eccbe3c39fc02c2df7bafabf4c3b8817a50868e313f67b5.jpg (610x415, 71K)

The OG Ed Buck threads were lit, tranny jannies were seething and deleting them.

/ourfaggot/

What is wrong with you people? Love is love. There is no fundamental difference between a man and woman raising a family and working toward the future and an old geriatric freak fucking drugged out homeless niggers in the butt. None!

Perhaps he's also the mastermind behind these gay rocks.

Attached: homosexual anti-homeless rock.jpg (920x738, 49K)

Love for the Democrat Party is love for the Democrat Party, you haterz.

Attached: Obama being Obama.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Injecting niggers with meth and dressing them in white underwear....one of the strangest fetishes I've ever heard of. I thought this faggot had to be a kike but he went to a Catholic school.

>"suicide by hanging"
Screenshot this

>California is the modern Sodom

Can confirm from echo park where niggers are shitting on the sidewalk in broad daylight.

he is a kike

Where did you find that out?...I'm not surprised, they are literally demons in the flesh

old article about him from the last time he killed a nigger

source?

BASED FAGGOT