You see this patrolling down your street

>you see this patrolling down your street
What Do?

Attached: 1568830003342.jpg (960x848, 111K)

watch the news

Attached: Last seconds of my life.jpg (820x958, 165K)

Who are s inside and what are they doing on my Street?

Start playing fortunate son and try for a high score you glow in the dark faggot.

Check Jow Forums

Point out where the niggers live

Hey, that's a Gen 1 BMW X5

Pretty sure this was after the Boston Marathon bombing when they were looking for the brother. So for this particular event everyone was well aware of why they were there

The egregore is strong today, I was thinking about this too.

It's pretty simple; declare martial law. They didn't. They fucking shut down the whole town and pilfered through everything.

Someone should have sued them; open and shut case and they would have made off with millions of dollars in damages.

Assachusetts; liberal fuckhead 'harvard intellectuals' thinking their control freak methods justify the means.

Attached: 1565296071044.jpg (847x1024, 86K)

>my street
I would wonder why they need a Humvee and soldiers to patrol a rural nowhere trailer park full of old people.

Attached: bit weird.png (316x442, 104K)

Help them sweep houses. I KNOW theyre not in a white town.

Boston was a blueprint for inevitable Martial Law.

holy shit are you sure its a gen 1? damn

prolly piss
not out of fear
just needa piss

What the fuck are they doing in huWhite country. "HEY PA! GET THE DYNAMITE!"

Go out and thank them for their service

Attached: 7966E8E0-A2F5-492D-B44C-27F3EB2CBA69.jpg (466x284, 20K)

That spacing
professional
pick on

Hide the oil

Violating the fuck out of the 4th and the guy in the window is just looking out into the street with a camera

if anyone ever points a weapon at me, i am gearing up and lighting them up. That fucking worthless pig demon should be fucking skinned alive. Fucking Boston, you god damn cowardly cocksuckers, I'm more than happy those lanklet muslims tore you up if this is what you are. I spent 2 years doing combat patrols and never ONCE pointed my weapon at a civilian, not fucking ONE time.

embarrassing fat fucks
they should have been killed out of principle

it was indeed.

the guy got out of the cordon and hid in a boat.

I would run outside and light off some fireworks! That would scare the poop out of everyone! It would be so damn funny! I bet everyone would just laugh and laugh

Attached: 1561048360919.jpg (690x508, 61K)

Put this shirt on (pic related) and go out with an unloaded gun aiming at every officer I see

Attached: sweet_release.jpg (575x600, 49K)

at least they took the .50 off before going out to terrorize suburbia

Are you fucking kidding. There were literally armed jihadis running through the street killing people. If they got away they would plotted more attacks.

Lol, I'd laugh at the silly thinbluefags playing war stateside.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1543000574555.gif (359x371, 421K)

Tell them where the niggers are and ask to join them hunting

engage the enemy

Attached: 1555108350995.png (640x556, 439K)

>go out
>get shot

I tell them Jamal is hiding in the neighbor's trash can.

Attached: download.png (443x372, 358K)

>leave your house thinking you can have a casual conversation with them
>get shot

flip them off and throw piss jugs at them

>flip them off from the "safety" of your window which is not bulletproof
>get shot

why did i smile at this

>you go out to tell them something
>get shot

you got any better ideas?

nice larp faggot

Open the window and yell " niggers tongue my anus"

>open window
>get shot

Lob some HE 40mm

360 and walk away

How about not living in a third world multi-racial sh*thole like the jewnited states in the first place?

I'd call 911 and have dude pointing the gun at me arrested , or start shooting at him

Not to mention he's being aimed at.

This why you buy a fake swat suit.

why is that guy aiming at a civilian?
what a cocksucker

>>you see this patrolling down your street
>What Do?

Gather up all my guns, ammo and gun-accesories and turn them in to the police without committing any violence. While turning them in I cry about the Constitution to the officers. Then I come here, go on Facebook, and Breitbart comments and have the most EPIC whinge ever...It lasts for days. Six months later I continue my larp pretending I'll save the white race with bows and arrows and ninja-stars, and my garage constructed katana sword. I never do a thing. Neither do any of the other white men I know. Our race dwindles and we're overwhelmed by the violent, stinking brown and black hordes. We cry endlessly for salvation to Rabbi Jesus Christ; he never answers. Then the white race goes extinct to the sounds of old white men dying in their beds, and the last few white women being brutally raped by Africans and Muslims. The darkness and the void greets us all.

Attached: 12f4cc970512683b213a948c85a522d1.jpg (832x754, 140K)

>or start shooting at him
You know there are 12 more behind him right?

Put my bare ass to the window and fart so it makes a vibrating sound on the glass.

come to my property and point a fucking weapon at me you fat pile of nigger shit. What kind of fucking LARP do you think it is to light up someone pointing a loaded weapon at you?

based retarded kraut

I remember how I suddenly got "red flagged" for no reason with no evidence and I let them take my guns because I was told it would all be settled in court in a few weeks, they said I didn't break any laws but some people had "opinions" I needed to contest, but then they said I failed to change their opinions and I might get another chance to in a year, as long as I don't say anything too extreme or offend anyone or look directly at anyone or speak too loudly in my house...

Attached: Hawaii Prosecutor office retaliation after Kealoha RE Kaneshiro 2019.png (1200x4000, 1.2M)

Based

Because theyre all low iq power hungry cunts

>*bang bang bang*
>OPEN UP FUCKO, HAND OVER YOUR GUNS NOW OR WE WILL ARREST YOU FOR VIOLATING THE FIREARMS REDUCTION ACT. DO NOT RESIST OR WE WILL SHOOT

Why do you need to wait for any trigger event for that? It should be routine.

They can't legally shoot at US civilians, so if they return fire, there would be a fucking senate hearing and someone would go down .
Also, they have to abide by Federal,state and local laws, that's illegally banishing a firearm. I can justly say I felt my life was in danger

it's called a target-rich environment user, they're all fat and useless with zero training or experience in engaging a combatant in serious conditions, much less being engaged themselves. They're fat retarded police who rely on the unspoken contract of civil compliance to wage their memery on the public

Kek

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-07.06.17.jpg (500x500, 99K)

wasnt this during the fake boston bombing psyop?

>b-but muh AR15
>b-but muh constitutional rights
>Ok i’ll g-give you the w-weapons, I was only LARPing as a nazi with a spine...

Look at that stupid fucking nigger pointing a gun at an innocent civilian.

So you mean they'll have to eat bullets and do nothing?

diversity is our strength

First thing I do is give that asshole pointing a gun at me the finger. Fucking asshole.

>They can't legally shoot at US civilians, so if they return fire, there would be a fucking senate hearing and someone would go down .

It’s almost like they can cover it up. They only control the media, the courts, the military, and the government.

It’s not like our top politicians are literal serial killers or anything...

yeah as they were looking for the FBI asse-..I mean the terrorists

>target rich environment
You yanks always get the fun stuffs
>zero training or experience
I wonder if a civilian would be any better.

Yes

Attached: ied_trigger.jpg (400x324, 54K)

Irrelevant.

sheeeeeit

Attached: 1483606717171.png (946x514, 169K)

Smear peanut butter on my face and start loudly speaking muslim.

Open up the window and ask the cops "did those two guys at least get any kikes?"

I doubt they'll just sit there while getting bukaked but yeah if that's true it would be fun.

I didn't know they were police, I'd of called the ATF and told them there were armed men in military gear pointing guns at me
I thought that was the army

No apparently they are the Police, that's a different matter, I'd call Federal Marshals or the ATF and tell them men dressed in military outfits were pointing guns at me on the street

if only they knew those two brothers were at the store buying milk. The younger brother buys the wrong milk and his older brother tells him to go back inside and get the 2%. This simple mistake cost them valuable time in their escape plan

This

Oh wtf i didn't know they were the police.
I thought it would be the army or a heavily geared swat team.

Yeah, that's why there were laws against para-military organizations, but now ,cops are an army

look at the police who show up after Parkland shooting. They look like their geared up to storm some Taliban stronghold. Of course these GI Joe wannabe's are always an hour late

toss a firecracker out desu

Attached: noise.jpg (321x501, 60K)

I do believe in strong police forces but that's kinda fucked. Good luck to your country and people anons.

Also, this. Call the ATF and report that a militia armed with automatic rifles and destructive devices is threatening violence against people.

this is what nigger ghettos look like in America. Lots of black old people, sure, but it ain't rural.

Chinks are so smug but don’t realize they’ll be staring down the barrel when the most formidable race is destroyed.

Especially when ZOG owned China is just next door.

Yeah crowds were cheering as innocent people got dragged out of their homes at gun point. No warrant, nothing, just fuck you do as we say "It's an emergency"

Attached: 1554909342984.jpg (538x809, 55K)

militarized police right there in action.

if they go with the international jewish bankers over the white sons alone in the end and all the jew crap / jew bullshit america is wrecked entirely alone in a nutshell - white marriages/ white families plummet further and further with america jewed / screwed so heavily alone to say the least for now.

Point a gun at me and find out

Guya get in here to wreck this anti freedom commie OP:

There was only one suspect who was badly wounded. The other brother was killed.
The sweep was done AFTER HE GOT AWAY.
The suspect was hiding in in a boat.

So again; DECLARE MARTIAL LAW. They didn't. Fuck them and fuck you bootlicker.

its kind of ironic. all the people on their high horses talk about "how did those Germans let the Nazis do all that crap"

and then you get shit like Boston bombing & everyone shuffles their feet and mumbles something about "catching the bad guys"

1 post by this ID

>If they got away they would plotted more attacks.
are you talking about the two brothers who went to the store and bought milk after they left the marathon? The two guys who prob had no clue that they were gonna be patsies?

Nothing personal

Attached: 1565822842333.jpg (736x614, 34K)

press my bare buttcheeks against the window