Who's pushing this?

Why the media panic over ecigarettes? Millions of people have been using these things for over a decade with no reported ill effects. You have a small handful now (0.000000001% of so) who've taken to putting drugs (marijuana oil) into theirs and have unsurprisingly fucked themselves up. As a result you have a 'crackdown' on ecigs that'll keep tens/hundreds of millions of people smoking thus leading to tens/hundreds of millions of preventable deaths.

This makes as much sense as banning seatbelts because some people will attempt auto-erotic asphyxiation with them. Or coffee because someone could put rat poison (or a million other harmful things) into it.

Why is this seeming common sense escaping everyone right now?

Attached: https---cdn.cnn.com-cnnnext-dam-assets-180516171927-vape-vaping-stock.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondriasis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ban them
>unban them
>monopolize
>????
>PROFIT!!

Don't question things user. Think of the children using nicotine and justify ignoring anything factual and replace it with emotional outrage.

Stee you understanding how easy people are used, yet? Humans are easily the most retarded high functioning animals amongst the cosmos. Enjoy your genetic brethren, human chimp.

You're no better than THE MEDIA in the way you phrase this whole thing. It's not your poor little nicotine pen it's the evil DRUG marijuana oil. Nicotine is a drug too idiot. And it has nothing to do with the thc it's what they add to help it wick because the thc oil is thicker. And it's only disreputable black market dealers thinning with dangerous chemicals they could use the same shit in the nicotine juices.

(((Juul))) no one else won't be able to afford the FDA testing. It'll be a monopoly.

your lungs are pushing the gunk out

coomer

boomer

I'm unironically going through a vaping related illness right now and can tell you its not bullshit.

AFAIK the issue is that THC isn't at all soluble in regular ecigarette base (propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin) so they need to add some sort of oil as an emulsifier, and that oil is what's fucking up people's lungs. Plus you have whatever garbage chemicals they use to extract the THC in the first place (iirc often butane).

The issue is very much that people aren't drawing the distinction between regular ecigraettes and marijuana 'vaping'. There are indeed 'proper' marijuana oil vapourizers which exist, and aren't the same as ecigs since they need to operate at much higher temperatures. It would well be that hash oil has bad side effects even when used 'properly', and that shouldn't have anything to do with ecigarettes.

Attached: a8d.jpg (300x222, 8K)

There is a new drug on the market. A powerful hallucinogen that can cause homicidal and suicidal behavior. It will become popular globally among kids and will be used in vape pen form. The government is aware of the incoming threat and is attempting to lessen the blow by lowering the number of ecig smokers.

I wish. I'm basically going to he another statistic. My chest is in pain, I have a chronic cough, sore throat, lost weight, and fever symptoms. My doctors basically have no idea whats going on and said they've never seen it before. I haven't told them I vaped but I'm going to have to tell them next time as I'm fearing for my health now. It's not a joke.

Sounds fun

>memeflag
Disregarded Goldberg

Post proofs plox

I'm not anyone's keeper and know I can't tell anyone to stop doing something. But you guys have to realize we are literal test rats for vaping. Theres no long term studies done on how badly it can fuck you up. And now unfortunately they've put the puzzle pieces together and realized its fucking people up. I would vape and have a good time and feel nothing. But it only took one night where I vaped and then the next day my whole world flipped upside down. I've been sick for 2 weeks now and still haven't improved. Pretty sure I'm gonna be hospitalized soon.

they are only banning flavored and non tobacco products, and hmm let’s see which crop has had the most power over america since it was made, tobacco farms, hmm I wonder which group is doing this

definitely not cigarette companies, the hard tax on their products in the past decade has really helped their market!

Look, simply the fact that we don't know anything about the long term effects of inhaling these chemicals into your lungs should make you stop using e cigarettes. In fact you should neither smoke cigarettes nor liquids.

So everyone just forgot that the cigarette lobby was a thing?

Is SaltNic the cause of this illness? Before that not a single case of sickness cause by regular juice.

Our government wants their (((taxes))) so its another scare to push bills through Congress. I assume its the same everywhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondriasis

I've done it near daily for nearly 10 years. I've had zero ill effects, and I run ~30k a week. As opposed to the cigarettes which were clearly killing me.

>smoke cigarettes for 50 years maybe get cancer

>smoke jew vape juice and immediately die

gee what a tough choice

Attached: chief fatass.jpg (400x384, 20K)

When are we gonna get nicotine patches with neat/edgy designs on them?
Or gum? There are plenty of options.

Same. Get my fix, feel healthier, dont even want real cigarettes except a few times a day and can breathe at 8000ft above sea level for the first time. Its pretty good.

Nice scare quotes boomer. You are even more clueless than the people you're complaining about.

its because of the aggressive marketing towards children with 100's of flavors

I haven't had a single cigarette since switching. Why would I, when they smell bad and make me feel bad? Literally everything about ecigs is far far superior, except that now they're trying to ban them everywhere.

maybe she.... zug my dick?

its da jooz

>I feel okay so it must be fine

I havent been vaping that long and only vape at half strength so i still get cravings. And yea i agree its much better

juul was causing popcorn lung.

t. worked in the medical industry for a while in the u.s.

Vapes as a concept are safe but anyone blowing fat clouds of smoke is killing themselves.

This is the worst shilling I've ever seen, at least put some effort in collecting yoir shekels

And tens of millions of other who have vaped for years.

There's certainly zero evidence or any logical reason to think the ecig liquid base is harmful, nor nicotine at low doses. Of course who's to say with any other chemical someone might add (e.g. for flavouring), but this is why we need regulation not a ban. It's a product that's fundamentally safe, but like anything else can be dangerous if done wrong.

We don't ban food because it could be poisonous or rotten or infected with a disease. We have laws/regulation to prevent as much as possible those negative outcomes.

Do you actually even know anybody that vapes nic consistently, especially 18/under 18? Everyone is trying to quit. Its just fucking bad for you and it fucks up your lungs and throat

Having done it for a long time, I use just a *hint* of nicotine and a *hint* of flavour (taking either to zero and vaping pure base is missing a little je ne sai quoi)

>Is SaltNic the cause of this illness?

No reports of that. THC cartridges containing Vitamin E acetate is the only common thread among the cases.

Government depends on tobacco revenues for funding themselves. That should answer all the questions you have.

Also JUUL, or however it's spelled, is bought Phillip Morris now, so they squeeze competition out. Remember our crony capitalism? They will deal with the government, and everyone else will be prohibited from selling the same product.

The US is crony capitalism. If there is some media campaign, somebody is paying for it.

Vapes are bad for you, and everyone who told you different was an addict or trying to sell you one.

okay, retard

Cigarette companies man

ALWAYS THE CINKS ARE BUTHURT CAUSE TRUMP BANNED THEIR TOILET WATER E CIG CARTRIDGES

It's been proposed that China tariffs actually lead to these poisonings, since instead of buying from big Chinese producers with quality control people who have no idea what they're doing have started whipping up their own concoctions at home.

suuure you do, rabbi.

and I am sure it was ebil natsis who made you have your "illness".

its da JUULZ

Why not just quit inhaling shit?

>Also JUUL, or however it's spelled, is bought Phillip Morris now

No, Altria is the one with a stake in Juul. 35%. They don't own it outright.

Note that Altria and Philip Morris are in merger talks right now. They may be the same (again) company within a year.

Except they make you look like a fag. Imagine how faggy world war 2 would have been if soldiers were vaping instead of smoking. Just imagine it. What a fucking joke

When the news first dropped there was a Phillip Morris shill in all the related threads pushing the ban. It has nothing to do with the THC oil m8. It has to to do with cheap vape carts made with Chinesium from China, and shitty people who are cutting the THC oil with Vitamin E capsule oil. The Vitamin E oil is poisonous when vaporized.
What really doesn't make any sense about the idea of a ban across the board is the problem isn't coming from vape carts from reputable sellers, but from counterfeit street and online sellers. Underageb&s get on instagram and fb and buy it through there.

Cause oil producers are getting into liquefying their shatter inventory into oils. There’s 2 different types of solutions to use when liquefying the shatter. One is food based, the other is for commercial usage. The commercial usage solution is slightly cheaper and people are buying that solution up and using it for their cartridges.

You don’t want to know how their using pest control solutions with marijuana farms. Some of that shit shouldn’t be sold, but it “prevents mold and pests”.

Fucking greedy morons got licensing.

It's literally the same politicians and methods. Altria is former PM. It's the same tobacco monopoly. They will drive everyone out first and carve their niche later. They probably don't own JUUL whole for political reasons, but they do push the agenda they want.

he's absolutely correct though. whatever they use to extract the thc will fuck u up, the marijuana industry is pretty much the wild west right now and potheads aren't geniuses.

expand on the pest control? been paranoid about this shit for a while.

Normal e-cigs use freebase nicotine

JUUL use nicotine salts

That's why it's supposed to be purged completely before using when it comes to butane extraction and also why Co2 extracted THC concentrates cost more than the butane extracted concentrates. It's safer and more foolproof.
You want to buy the stuff that says only organic pesticides were allowed. If that's out of your price range then at the very least you want to buy the stuff that lists what pesticides are used.
Here's one loophole I noticed right from the beginning that shitty people would take advantage of. Only in cannabis form does the packaging seem to require the listing of pesticides used. They don't have the same requirements for concentrates. That's one of the reasons I avoid them besides not wanting to fuck up my tolerance and have to spend more.

Because I enjoy it. Otherwise I'd end up snacking.
(when I used to smoke, I could quit easily by switching to sunflower seeds, but they're hard on the teeth and full of calories and salt)

Tens of millions used to have lead pipes supplying their water for longer than ten years. They thought it was just great. Asbestos? Please man this argument has been played out so many times. Just say you don't know. How could you possibly know.

Has history taught you nothing? Seriously what are the betting odds that this ends up having negative repercussions for a lot of people? Only two choices, you gotta put all your cash on one choice, what do you choose? It will make a bunch of people sick eventually, or it won't?

close enough to fulfill my zombie fantasies, cant wait

It's not like *NOBODY* suffered harm from lead or asbestos over the first few years. The cases just increased over time. But with ecigs many have been using them for ~15 years with no reported or documented harm (besides cases of contamination like this, or if the thing explodes or whatever).

guys vaper here. yes i know. so this shit is pretty ridiculous is there any way I can buy some pure nicotine liquid and make my own vape juices? I'm concerned about govenment regulation wan want to get my own pharmaceutical grade nicotine sourced, is it possible or what's the law in the USA?

Because newfag police can not determine whether nicotine juice or hash oil is being transferred overseas illegally. Luckily I accidentally discovered this and traveled all over Europe and Asia while getting high as fuck and taking vacation days left and right

uh oh the potheads are seething again

I've never smoked and this is making me consider buying them along with normal cigarettes to experiment on animals for observable long term effects.

>I have stocks in cigarettes.
>I will make millions when kids start smoking them again.
>I am a Jew.

Stoners ruin everything REEEEEEE

>for over a decade
no

aside from vaporized chromium (!) and nicotine (!) do you know what's in that shit?
amazing they were ever allowed in the first place - look into WHY they were allowed.

>uh oh anons are seeing through the bullshit so I'll just call them potheads and say they're seething and all the straight edge faggots in this place will rally behind this shill post
ftfy

Owned nigotine user

Why all of a sudden now
people are dying?

Black market shit

cigarettes look cooler, but ecigarettes (in pen shape) are so common nobody bats an eye. So you can't say they look faggy just because they dont look as historic as a cigarette. Also, not everyone looks cool smoking, you gotta know how to do it.

anyone know? what's the deal with pure pharma grade nicotine?

user, just type "nicotine liquid" into a non jewgle or jewjewgo search engine and your question will be answered. Yes, you can just buy nicotine liquid in varying mg strength amounts.

Tobacco companies are. How is this not obvious? Sjk4mA

thanks bro. I think I'm going to fuck over the vape juice companies, spent enough money on their products already

it's also big pharma because nobody is buying their highly overpriced and useless replacements. in burgerland they are taxing vape juice by 10% or 10cents per millilitre as of november also 0mg juice will be taxed and tobacco companies have been switching to vape products over the last couple of years already.

Np, user. That's the smartest and most cost effective way to go about it.
>as of November 0 mg juice will also be taxed
Holy fuck. I can just picture some Big Tobacco asshole looking like an angry merchant and grumbling, "Well, if they're gonna take away the kids from cigarettes we'll just get our lobbyists to set it up so the tax money for the e juice goes to us instead!"

stock up before you're gonna get taxed out of your ass for """""health reasons lol""""

Aye, good idea.

people have been vaping hash since before your shitty cigarette juice was invented, don't blame stoners for the normies that are fucking their culture with regulations.

Yeah I don’t use concentrates either for that reason, and the fact that I would be constantly hitting the vape because I’m an addict.

>implying I'm going to allow you to doxx me by having my ip be shown to your discord server
laughing_anons.png

There is something to be said about how having to break down the cannabis into bowls is in itself a compelling component of self-moderation.