You can stop with the retarded pewdiepie shit now you dumbasses. I swear this is the most retard filled board

You can stop with the retarded pewdiepie shit now you dumbasses. I swear this is the most retard filled board.

Attached: pewdiepie nazi.png (1326x789, 1.17M)

Nobody thought he was signaling to Nazis. Everyone thought that he wore that to trigger Jews and get them to kvetch about designer clothing.

>OP

Attached: 89eb9d985af135cd4d93143ee171f140.png (596x582, 125K)

Attached: 63895889-72CC-43A9-8C5F-CFC7313F2A86.jpg (593x645, 61K)

Either way it was obviously not the case. This guy gives 0 shits about retarded conspiracy jew theories and american politics, it should be clear by now.

Attached: 674F7908-74B8-43A4-839B-568233E5C854.jpg (1600x1258, 328K)

It obviously was since kikes made a big deal out of it. Like you right now.

Attached: 80287FBB-7DAF-4D45-991C-AFE035BA5B15.png (700x525, 640K)

and this is how shitty JIDF memes are. They think adding "white power" to a symbol will make people think it's a hate symbol. The ADL must be DESPERATE for donations.

who is this?

It was a big deal because of extremist wingcucks taking everything out of context to push their retarded agendas in mindless echo chambers like this board or twitter.

Attached: 69CF6CA1-B28E-4B22-A008-AB264C69EC38.jpg (801x1024, 175K)

You are in an echo chamber faggot?

>It was a big deal because of extremist wingcucks taking everything out of context to push their retarded agendas in mindless echo chambers like this board or twitter.
The only extremists are zionists like you. The only white nationalists are your coworkers LARPing on Jow Forums. Cope.

The point was jews and sjw were triggered.

Nazis dont watch pewdiepie. In fact they stopped existing in 1945.
But theres lots of people who find the whole 'journalists think pewdiepie is a nazi' thing really funny and they just continually push that angle to trigger people.

Attached: 1364736646095.jpg (594x629, 75K)

>zionists
You see? It's just like with pewdiepie, say something that goes slightly against the retarded boomerlike worldview of people here and the first thing you do is call me some dumb shit like that just like the moment someone like pewdiepie does anything that could be taken as a slight political statement and extremists are out to either call him a kike or a nazi. You guys have been brainwashed so badly it's just sad to see.

Of course Pewdiepies not a Nazi, and neither am I. Though the cross is based and traditional and I like him for that.

I’m 120 years old.

Attached: CCC292F1-6EA7-4D68-86D2-4F262BF6EF3A.png (506x443, 151K)

>the cross is based and traditional
he just liked the design and the brand you dumb faggot

>Wears a Christian cross
That’s what I mean, he likes the imagery, fucking hell, I wasn’t implying he was a complete crusader, I was stating that I liked his choice in choosing clothes with traditional imagery

Hugo Boss

No I get you user, I'm just saying I really don't think he picked it because of the traditional imagery itself, it was much more about the brand itself. At least I haven't seen him wearing other stuff with "traditional imagery" on it so don't give him credit for that.

No.

>he only liked it because he liked it
Wow, what revelation

Attached: A357159BE586433098561C6A9CF375CA.jpg (750x594, 59K)

>he only liked it because he liked it
Yes. As opposite of "he liked because it had a traditional symbol" like user said.

I’ve heard rumours that he’s moving towards Christianity, so I based my opinion on that, honestly if I wore a hammer and sickle in public and said I just liked the brand, it would be quite natural to assume I might have some sympathy to Communism for example. So, if I had not known the rumours that he was considering Christianity, it would be far less relevant to me

Nigger, the good of thing of all these story is that ALD got a lot more infamous than already was and he, once again, proved how shitty and biased are mainstream media and twitter

And I completely agree, I just think it's absolutely retarded how anyone could think this was part of his 4d chess masterplan from the start or some dumb shit like that.
Fair enough. Never heard about him turning to christianity at all before though, you should stop believing Jow Forums in all the stupid rumors that show up here if you got that from this place.

>His wife took his last name
Thats based

I mean, he did have Christian crosses in his new video intro, but I’m just speculating, I mostly just lurk Jow Forums for the very rare actual political discussion, and yeah, I got the rumour from Jow Forums no harm in speculating a little bit, you honestly you don’t think I believe every rumour on this board right?

>And I completely agree, I just think it's absolutely retarded how anyone could think this was part of his 4d chess masterplan from the start or some dumb shit like that.

To me, his explanation that he didnt know who the ADL were still makes less sense than the 4d chess explanation.
But as the saying goes sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

Attached: feels.png (324x382, 161K)

There was literally not a single PewDiePie thread active until you posted this, commiefag

yup that's what happens when you get married

That's completely normal. If your wife doesnt take your last name, you are a cuck and she isnt your wife. Period.

Nobody thought he's a Nazi he was signaling to Jow Forums which we know he browses and obviously he and to also condemn "nazis" when calling lefties stupid.

Out of one retracted donation he dragged everyone trough the mud. The media the jews and even called out his fans as sheeps. He literally did a "wake up sheeple" in this video.

He is based.

Beautiful.
I am so proud for them!
Wish them to raise their european family protected from (((this))) sick degeneracy.

Heil Pewds!

Attached: 1495595096355.jpg (724x1024, 330K)

Yeah because the vid was posted like 15 minutes before I made this thread. Also I hate commies as much as nazis, the flag is le ironic.
>no harm in speculating a little bit
No, there is harm. Because usually extremist wingcucks will always take that speculation as facts or will try their hardest to push it as one as long as it fits their agenda. This is why I hate places like this board so much.

Same thing. 4D chess brainlets finally got a wakeup call.

I think he said he hadn't looked into them, which makes a lot of sense. Most people have heard of them, but don't know much about them.

If you hate it here leave.

If you hate jews and other minorities stop talking about them and then we have a deal

Funny, everyone I saw in those threads knew it was a Georgian cross.

>Nobody thought he was signaling to Nazis

Now that's what I call backpedaling.

Can’t help a little bit of free speech right? People like to speculate when they don’t get all the facts, and of course people use conspiracy theories for their own gain, as we can see from both the left and right, extremist and moderate. It’s all part of the great game and politics and I can truly understand why you don’t like it. If you want to know my personal opinion on what Pewdiepie has done, I’ll say it. Pewdiepie was going to make a donation to the ADL, maybe he remembered the ADL from his problems in 2017 but agreed to donate it, he was abouto donate it but stopped when his fans were pissed, noticed that he was very willingly to abandon the donation instead of leaving it under the rug and letting it go down the memory hole. He makes a video apologising, putting on his normal brand. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is actually probably the only place on the clearnet where free speech is generally tolerated and blind dogmatism can be freely questioned without the threat of being banned, doxxed, fired, stalked, harassed, assaulted, etc. by antifa, CNN, or Mark Zuckerberg.

that's what it always comes down to.
You can't stand that someone out there holds opinions you don't like.
Make whatever fancy excuse you want, the truth is you hate other people for having a different opinion, and you're a child that can't take that we don't just suddenly disappear.
Get fucked nigger faggot. Cause of this gay thread I'm gonna push more propaganda on pewdiepie vids, push more anti-zionist threads, and keep pushing Gen Z further away from the left.
Thanks for motivating me today.

fans got pissed because the reddit mods started mass deleting any discussion of it. Thousands upon thousands of comments deleted from his normal fanbase for simply discussing it, and they quickly figured out how closely the ADL and all this internet censorship is intertwined.

Yeah, I just wish people wouldn't go for extreme, one sided answers and solutions to really complex problems or situations. Or hell, ones that aren't even complex at all but they decide to go for the one that fits their agenda as much as possible instead of being rational.
I hate it and I wouldn't be getting out of my way to complain in fucking Jow Forums of all places if it weren't because of the fact that american extremist politics have tainted and ruined so many pieces of entertainment and basically every single other board aside from this one.
The 2016 elections ruined so many things.

memeflags are jews. remove your flag or go home jew.

buwhahahah

the cope on this one

cope harder

Extremism is a result of a lack of meaning in life. Religious institutions are dying, the West itself is spiritually dead, a common identity slowly slips away. People need meaning and that can be found in extremist politics, honestly, politically we are very different, but I think we share common goals in a strange way, we want to give people meaning. We want to maintain a society that caters to everyone, where everyone has a part to play and there is identity, there is culture, there is meaning.

Stay mad faggot

HAIL PEWDIEPIE
HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL VICTORY

Attached: pewds white supremacist.jpg (1000x1272, 292K)

Ahem, so explain this.

Attached: 2fbd857109c1ce79c3e77ebb702962a0-imagejpeg.png (550x637, 104K)

>most retarded board
Then you've never been on /b/ my friend. Cheerio

Attached: 1568389400342.jpg (500x375, 14K)

Attached: 1b2f08bd9e8accd9e00c49c2e57bc79b-imagepng.png (582x474, 35K)

Attached: cd1e123c9eb080da29b06ed94f9bf97e-imagepng.png (550x637, 68K)

Attached: eb358a473910585401bbcee3230ffea5-imagepng.png (550x637, 59K)

Attached: PolControlsTheCulture.jpg (1023x1024, 566K)

with how much they've tainted every other board Jow Forums is the new /b/

Shhhhhhh...go dilate now

Attached: 1568399649230.png (1024x789, 1018K)

>You can stop with the retarded pewdiepie shit now you dumbasses. I swear this is the most retard filled board.
I haven't read anything but shill posts hailing his choice as signalling to natsocs.
His choice of sweater triggered the sjw crowd and leftist shills, thats about it.

he is and always has been a swede. they literally cannot be nazis.

>I wont apologize anymore

well if that doesnt trigger the kikes I dont know what will

op is a faggot

>Ahem, so explain this.
That whole conversation is a pretty bad fake

Yeah it makes sense that only first worldies with nothing meaningful to do with their lives would end up as wingcucks. Just wish they would pick up a healthier hobby instead of whatever this cesspool of autism is.

Who?

lol, this based leaf

You guys know...if it wasnt for the cucky leftist media shills REEEEEEE'ing about him withdrawing his donation from the ADL and/or wearing that cross on his sweater, most of his viewerbase would have had no fucking idea about any of this shit.

These people are literally crying about dog whistles that nobody notices and then wonders why more and more people dislike them, and wonders why more and more people that these supposed dog whistles are meant to signal, end up CREATING the very thing niggers like the ADL and cucked leftist echo chambers fear the most.....people who (((notice things))).

also nazy do not exist anymore since WW2.
They do not represent any real organisation nor any real power.

A symptom of rapid technological development and progressive politics. It isn’t gonna get any better, and in the future we will truly see a disconnected society. After all, what is better, to be poor and have meaning, or to be rich and have no meaning?

Cope

Attached: 1568321129559.png (900x516, 311K)

yeah yeah it is not like the third world is way way more conservative in their own country way more than any first worlder, do you consider hanging homosexual, killing drogue dealer or murdering apostate progressive ?

You need to get out of your brainwashing and discover that the world is bigger than you think.

Attached: 1552781583980.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

>Oops I was accidentally based again

Cry more, nigger.

what's the difference?

Also strangely even having nazy sympaty is extremely first world, strangely I can only joke about these feeling with people from the third world. I wonder why, not counting the fact that mein kampf is sold in arabic and sold really well in the midle east.

Op being a faggot and having aids like any faggot should have by going against god and being dishonest being it is their only way to spread their idea and ideology.

>stop with the retarded pewdiepie shit
makes a pdp thread.
shit stain, why are you still here?

As a third worldie I can assure you that those conservative views come from old traditions that are simply dying out each passing day and were only there in the first place because society here imitates whatever the first world is doing or thinking right now. Sadly the third world doesn't think on it's own, it just imitates what the big, loud majority is saying in places like USA. Surprisingly the trend nowadays is imitating everything from the american left wing and you see it so much with the youth.

Pewdiepie kommer hitta Kristendomen och bli en av Guds starka krigare. His powerlevel will be unmatched.

Marcia Pewdiepie?

What is the point of living if you can't larp as an enthnonationalist with 3edgy5me opinions to trigger libtards

>Nobody thought he was signaling to Nazis.
stonetoss btfo

Attached: inc4w7cneem31.png (537x708, 204K)

Are you an invader or living in a third world country ?
Also what is this country ?
You may be true for some but you are quitte wrong on other.

He's playing the long game.

wishful wish are not reality, and having degenerate friend does not mean your country is becoming degenerate.

OMG HE ALMOST GAVE 50K TO THE ADL, EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!

Attached: pewdiepie-adl-d2c9.jpg (540x626, 56K)

less degenerate sadly jewish influence does not affect only western country

What will the media say now? He rejected nazis and yet they will find a way to twist his words.

Attached: 1540888671912.jpg (640x582, 31K)

Shithole but at least we don't have a fucking leaf in the flag. I know many people, both open minded progressive ones and really conservative ones from not just my country but many south american countries and the truth is that even the most conservative young people are getting swayed by the pressure of society of being much more acceptant of many progressive or as you retards like to call it "degenerate" issues because they really weren't things that were deeply ingrained in our society in the first place. Most of them raised from religion and nowadays religion is dying out so much in south america that there is no real big reason to not be more open minded and progressive for the youth.

jewdiepie has always been a complete faggot and anyone here whose supposed to be 18+ that watches him is a complete and total faggot loser. that goes double for the stormweenies who jerk themselves off over 'muh dogwhistles'. seriously grow the fuck up, close the youtube tabs and read some books to formulate some opinions on your own

>You can stop with the retarded pewdiepie shit now
Pewdiepie has no choice, he is a racist now, he is one of us, doesn't matter what he thinks or wants. We own him, the cause owns him.
His uniform is his skin, his eyes, and his lineage.
"They" hate him and will keep pushing him in our direction, just like any other European sooner or later.
This is a metapolitical and spiritual destiny that is unstoppable.

Attached: 1566305009666.jpg (884x960, 268K)

>Its almost like some people who want to prove PDP is a nazi come to a nazi place and post stuff celebrating PDP being a nazi, so they can post the content to facebook saying LOOK THE NAZIS LOVE HIM!

Attached: react schep.png (141x147, 36K)

>like this board
>is currently disagree with what he thinks is the prevailing viewpoint on said board

or you are traditional, instead of keeping the naming system invented to surveillance on people by the upper classes.

Dépend where in South America not in Brésil. I guess you may be right for Peru, Colombia or Mexico and country like this. Still this is far from being true for a lot of third world country. Also you can be not open minded and not being religious. Persecution of faggot was not made on religious ground in nazy Germany.

Wow! Its almost like progressive societies dont decay too! Of course religion/traditions is/are dying, thats the way of life: be born - live - die - be born again. Same goes to progressive societies. South America is no different then any other western society as it is was founded by the west. Having this crap happening in SA is as predictable as the sun.