We just wanted to play video games and we are here talking about burning a jewish world structure debating on how to do...

We just wanted to play video games and we are here talking about burning a jewish world structure debating on how to do it while running internet fight club

Attached: 1567756575443.jpg (1001x1024, 91K)

yep

zieg heil, what else can i say?

is

Attached: 381283.jpg (224x225, 14K)

>haven't played vidya since the ancient beast was awakened
sure is

Video games are degenerate

Yeah, they don't think it be like it is, but it do. Shame to think about the state of modern gaming.

t. 25 year gaymer

Fuck off faggot do something about this change than or go back to basement dwelling.

I myself am trying to convert and bleach THE FUCK out of the blacks at all cost to ensure and do my part in destroying the black race.
Stand up or shut up faggot.

Attached: 2FF91A4F-00FF-4C54-B960-3B89F7B60A6D.png (396x378, 80K)

>)

We will be part of history

Every part of westn society caved to feminists - even the supposedly masculine parts. Professional sports? The armed forces? The police? Universities? The legal establishment?

Yes, in all cases, they said ok, please please like us, we will give you quotas and special privieleges

Well they thought they could do the same to us. They think we are pathetic, neets, incels, supreme gentlemen, zoomers, 35 year old boomers etc

But guess what? We had all been fucked over by them anyway so said no.

What's that Stacey? You want to mock us and laugh t us when you're 18 and letting chad fuck you? And now you're 32, in debt and with a degree in sociology you want us to give you a quota for tech companies we built.

FUCK RIGHT OFF

One red pill elads to another. And now we all here realise women must be returned to the domestic role nature intended.

They just couldn't leave us alone

Attached: 1562370833144.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

I always wanted to burn down the (((world structure)))

Dispite all of that, we were opened to the truth of race realism which is the big deal at the end of the day.

Attached: ALL WOMEN ARE QUEEN.png (988x516, 555K)

>jewish world structure
They comprise 0.5% of the world's population
yet control everything.
Maybe they are the chosen people?

Based. I'm on my third Latina, total of 7 kids with the others, paying exactly $0.00 in child support

The goddamn kikes would not just let us play our vidya games but instead they kept pushing until the we saw the need for a true Holocaust

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

Deal with it. It was always going to come down to a generation or two finally waking up and burning it all down. It just happens to be us this time around.

Damn how financially stable are they?
I’m only 4 years into my plan and have been searching for non gorilla like niggers, basically only with average standards and have others to rely onto when I plant my seed in the other.
Not hard, but subverting the good ones are a challenge since most are niggers.
So far at 5 and looking into one now in Atlanta Georgia.
I know blacks aren’t the best to breed with, but certainly I must take one for the team.

Attached: 1EEB3E15-E412-4EF6-A3A2-12BF49C6CDDB.gif (400x225, 1.94M)

Every Latino/na has the support of the litter they were born with. Blacks are too individualistic to support immediate family as much. You're doing this on hard mode and I respect you for it. I guess I haven't thought much about it, but I know I haven't actually done any subversion. Just good ol fashioned leading-on, you know, like we're used to

>debating on how to do it while running internet fight club
Which is presided over and watched by all the world's intelligence agencies.

fun times!

>.5% of the population
>thousands of years with the same behavior thats gotten them kicked square in the nuts over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
>this round they subverted a global superpower and put all the people in the right spots.
>locals find them out and take them out of there positions because they are responsible for millions of deaths and rapes
>this is the German revolutionary war
>this round they subverted a global superpower and put all the people in the right spots.
>

If they are the chosen people they sure are retards that keep proding bears instead of just happy that they arent slaves or being hunted. Maybe they like those times.

I sure had a lot of fun

Attached: 1561948299961.png (1080x1080, 497K)

>no tumblr
Needs that in there for sure, posting gore changed their fairy tale lives and redpilled some them lmao.

Painfully true post. Haven't felt that old rush to finding an interesting and well built game.

you are still bluepilled. there always will be war. always. nature is made this way

The Gamer rebellion will shape the world. This time no survivors.

Attached: Imprisoned_for_life_for_seeking_peace_small.png (953x800, 164K)

Ah..
My ideology is to capitalize on the grounds where and close to where I was born.
Usually I try to cover south of US(Georgia,Illinois,Florida).
I do have some traits that I use to camfloge and use a different persona around blacks to accept me into their culture and secure a safe living around them while slowly subverting their generations to be more white. I use this method to basically act as a Chamaeleon. It may take a while but someone must get acting to it.
I will admit tho, to show some support and not get a negative reputation towards the black community, I somewhat give money so they’ll shut up and not complain. I wouldn’t want to call it support since it’s an inactive type of help and not so often.

>Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.

Have fun

I just wanted to talk about waifus in Japanese vidya. Why did it have to be this way?

Attached: 1568240134273.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)