Christcucks

Is there any proof for this science fiction story? Why are folks so glad to worship this shit without a proper cause? Weren’t the pagans like Zeus and Odin more based? Why worship a Hebrew cult?

Attached: FE0049FB-1B3F-48EB-9AFA-D22DACAB869F.jpg (199x254, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVOYpPpjYhTUHXycJrY6P2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2MH5Gt797vc
youtube.com/watch?v=hOfijDrxUPs
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M
youtu.be/xdkxdiPDlkw
newadvent.org/cathen/14530a.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

Attached: 1555582701006.jpg (640x918, 270K)

Attached: 75CB3128-57D4-4918-94B7-A0C0485365E4.jpg (650x484, 73K)

Unironically Christians invented brainwashing

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Coal burner

Attached: 1560572751738.jpg (500x666, 89K)

>Zeitgeist bullshit

Christians dont actually follow what Jesus taught, Christianity is a religion of larpers who despise Jesus' message

Attached: matt 5..jpg (264x56, 9K)

COOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIN

Attached: cucoomber.png (680x413, 235K)

It’s true wheter an early millennial vid said it or not. The story of Christ is based on pagan theology’s.

Why worship a non existent god such as zeus and odin? Its no different than praying to allah for your 72 virgins in heaven.

>Why worship a non existent god
Why would an "existent" all-powerful god want to be worshipped -- any more than you'd want an ant to worship you? (I have a rather rigid definition of exist: located in space a measurable distance from another existing object, according to which metaphysical things can't possibly exist.)

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

pedovores and their social and legacy media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk

Attached: 7e5c47bb722d1c150b593e5d8558ab2757dc6f7404843fec9cded882e61d217a.jpg (1125x2310, 552K)

>Is there any proof for this science fiction story?
Here you go.

Attached: 1550014689337.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

>Zeitgeist bullshit
Here you go: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVOYpPpjYhTUHXycJrY6P2I

Moronic reasoning. We dont know why those apostles were prosecuted and if denying christ would have saved them.
Besides that this would make every ideology with a martyrcult 'true'.

I got all the proof I need right here kike

Attached: bible.jpg (300x225, 17K)

Proddies call me schizo for talking to Mary even though they talk to Jesus ;~;

Faith: /ˈfāth/
Definition of faith
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a : allegiance to duty or a person
1b (1) : fidelity to one's promises
(2) : sincerity of intentions acted in good faith
2a (1) : belief and trust in and loyalty to God
(2) : belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion
2b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof
(2) : complete trust
3 : something that is believed especially with strong conviction especially : a system of religious beliefs

>Prove this "science fiction" story.
Apparently, you are unaware of the definition of Faith.
Which is strange, being as your command of the English language is pretty good.
One would think you already knew the definition of Faith.
Someone more cynical than I am would suggest you already knew the definition of Faith, but chose to disregard it in order to justify taking a giant shit on Christianity.
Good thing I'm not that cynical.

there is proof

Lol Christianity is not Judaism

Retard.
The Apostles were persecuted for following Christ.

The Jews wanted a violent revolution against the Romans but Jesus talked them out of it. Really makes you think

Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith is evidence. What does this mean, exactly? Future things, not past or present things. The key feature of faith being evidence, is that faith is confidence in things that are hoped for. I have proof for my beliefs, but the faith in future events is what keeps me in high morale even in the worst of times. I don't have to prove anything I believe to anyone other than myself.

>I have proof of my beliefs, ...
>wut

Proof is in the eye of the beholder.
All truth must filter through the final authority of the self.
You don't believe in things that you know to be false, do you?
Thus the ultimate "catch-22" is this:
You don't know what you don't know. The horizon effect dictates that no individual human will ever attain enough knowledge, and that the whole of humanity will never have enough storage to hold all the things that we discover or otherwise produce as information content. In fact, there is currently almost information in the universe, than can be held/retrieved/displayed by the universe in physical form. The location, speed, spin, composition and other relative measurable data of every atom in the universe, can't be measured and recorded.

How can atheistic scientists (no bias there lol) claim there is no God, when they haven't discovered all the things? Not even half of all the things? Nor will any scientist ever have enough knowledge to disprove a supra-cosmic entity that created our known reality. I refuse to believe minerals and water, of its own volition, assembled itself into a self-contained reproducible system.

>Is there any proof for this science fiction story? Why are folks so glad to worship this shit without a proper cause?
>spoonfeed me
If you actually want to know the truth, then at least do some research into this..

>Weren’t the pagans like Zeus and Odin more based?
>calls Christianity a science fiction story
>advocates Zeus and Odin
Zeus and Odin don't exist, thus I have no reason to follow them.

Also
>DNA is binary code.

According to the pairing rule discovered by Watson and Crick, the A, C, T, and G molecules in the DNA chain only bond in certain pairs. A only pairs with T, and C only pairs with G. DNA and RNA are the same molecule type, but on different stands of the DNA helix.

DNA = column 1, RNA = column 2:
A - T
C - G
T - A
G - C

It is a base 4 system of counting. Because language is Turing complete, we can translate the DNA/RNA into binary code. (The bits are picked at random for the following example).

A = 00
C = 01
T = 10
G = 11

And because of the Watson-Crick pairing rule, it is a certainty that DNA is stored along the helix in a double-redundant method, like a raid hdd setup.

This happened by chance? Fuckoff.

>there is currently almost information in the universe,
Correction, should read as
>there is currently more information in the universe,

Jews are much better at lying

>Weren’t the pagans like Zeus and Odin more based?
From one fiction to another, really user ? Really ?

>Here you go: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVOYpPpjYhTUHXycJrY6P2I

youtube.com/watch?v=2MH5Gt797vc
"Caesar's Messiah Debunked" 11m

youtube.com/watch?v=hOfijDrxUPs
"Zeitgeist, History Rewritten" 1h 20m

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
"Ancient Aliens Debunked" 3h 10m

youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M
Gary Habermas giving a presentation on the historicity of Jesus, the resurrection;
"Minimal facts argument" 1h 20m

>Is there any proof for this science fiction story? Why are folks so glad to worship this shit without a proper cause? Weren’t the pagans like Zeus and Odin more based? Why worship a Hebrew cult?

Basically, the tenants of logic and science are entangled with the stories in the Bible. For example, the book of Job discussing the significance of Orion's Belt. You have to keep in mind the authors of the text, and the fact that many of them suffered beneath brutal regimes, and the passing of theorems and logic were punishable by death. It really was that grave, and that in itself explains the need for deeper understanding and extrapolation. If you can ignore the hyperbolic nature of holy rollers, Christianity is the best and most honest religion.

asking for proof on a shitposting board
god damn you is retarded my nigga

Attached: 1568517066244.jpg (1080x1121, 562K)

>555
Checked

Yes.
Worshiping God is the most satisfying activity possible.
Zeus is Adam. Odin is Nimrod. I hope to never know what "based" means.
I worship God, not a Hebrew cult. God revealed himself to those people, and, well, it is what it is. Their loss, my gain.

If one has enough raw energy/knowledge of how the universe works, you could pull off a few miracles. I mean we already have niggers that can walk on water for shits and giggles.

Reminder that there is a reason that Voltaire was banned.

"... Christians spent three whole centuries in constructing little by little the apotheosis of Jesus...

At first, Jesus was regarded merely as a man inspired by God, then as a creature more perfect than the others. Some time after he was given a place above the angels, as says Saint Paul. Every day added to his stature. He became an emanation of God manifested in time. That was not enough: he was held to be born before time itself. Finally he was made God, consubstantial with God."

– Voltaire, 'The Divinity of Jesus', Dictionary, vol.1, 240-241

Fake fagan info from unreliable sources.

Attached: hinduism.png (1067x807, 675K)

thank the stupid Roman empire, who brought him to Europe, and with that he brought all the other shitty skins, who now believe themselves white ...

Christianity is the cancer that happens when you give more importance to a fucking religion than to your race.

Well Hitler said, the religion of the whites, is his SAME WHITE RACE, so it had to be and has to be.

Attached: 1564424208610.jpg (800x600, 181K)

youtu.be/xdkxdiPDlkw

>Matthew 27

>52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

>53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

surely such an historical event would be mentioned by a fuckton of secular sources; as it stands it's only source is one of four gospels

>Completely forgets the various other reasons for why Rome fell
>Brings up Hitler, who arguably killed the most white people since the black death

>Is there any proof for this science fiction story
No. They will just twist their holy desert book in their own likings nothing significant evidence cant be given from them

Except the bible declares the divinity of Jesus from the get-go. Jesus literally goes around telling all the Jews that he is YHVH, the great "I AM" from before Abraham. Voltaire was an idiot in this regard. He wasn't banned, just BTFO'd by people who knew better.

Historical textual analysis confirms that we have bibles today that match ones thousands of years ago. The only 'historically accurate' biblical text is the Authorized "King James" Version -- It matches the Dead Sea Scrolls word-for-word, compared to the Jewish bible which changed Psalm 22 to hide the fact that it does in fact say "pierced". Silver scrolls discovered in a burial site in Israel had the priestly blessing from Leviticus on it, which matched the DSS MSS. That's ~2,700 years of textual integrity, and you can't find that level of accuracy over that much time in any other ancient manuscript.

look up The Case For Christ

Atheists any proof of your science that says there's 9001 genders?

The whole world is designed to not make you believe in the God of the bible and make you scoff at such thelogy. This has become especially so in the modern times with worldwide mindjob going on through the school system and the global media. This is why the bible actually calls believing in Jesus Christ as "overcoming the world" because the material world is goverend by Satan himself and he really, really, doesn't like people believing the true God that is Jesus Christ and getting themselves saved from the eternal condemnation of hell.

1 John 5:5 kjv
>Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

John 14:6 kjv
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Attached: 1568909654097.jpg (1024x532, 145K)

>the bible
how about using an actual source, retard
the bible can't even agree with itself.
read matthew then luke
if you actually pay attention, you'll realize your entire religion is a lie.

Voltaire died for the sins of the church.
Jesus did not exist.

The world wasn't designed, moron.
You people are like central planners, only you're centrally planning the fucking universe.

Another thing.
>Historical textual analysis confirms that we have bibles today that match ones thousands of years ago.
This is patently false.
There are books in the bible today that did not exist when I was a child.

Voltaire died of disease, kiddo. You didn't study.

Jesus isn't science fiction.
He's fantasy.

This. Only a control freak would want to be worshiped. Also we need religion/worldview that respects nature and seeks to live in harmony with it.

>believing a word of the RCC, a group that has raped children and drank their blood for 2000 years
>this evidence is going down the memory hole with epstein
>the real redpill is that the church WAS involved with epstein and that no amount of evidence will come forward until all of the evidence of church involvement is destroyed
you people are fucking sheep
I personally guarantee epstein is not going down the memory hole, the evidence just needs to be scrubbed clean for his real masters

Can always tell Watchtower art when I see it

>Is there any proof for this science fiction story?
A few years before Christianity took over Rome they adapted the pagan myth of how the emperor Vespasian was said to heal the blind. Like all myths I'm sure there was some real inspiring event, like a medicine man probably managed to use Greek and Egyptian science to heal blind people at some point

>There are books in the bible today that did not exist when I was a child.

LOOOOOOOOOL you're 1000+ years old? Faggot. All of the NT was written in the 1st century AD.

>Apparently, you are unaware of the definition of Faith.
As are you.
That is not how the bible defines faith.
Faith if believing without seeing.
All men have faith, given to them by God.
All men use faith, in various ways.
Faith dies when you see the object of your faith happen.
Sight kills faith.
Blessed are you, Thomas, because you have seen, and believed. Blessed are they who have not seen, and still believe.
Faith is a human sense, like taste, touch, etc.,
It is the human ability to believe, without seeing.
Not believe, without reason.
Not believe, without evidence.
Believe, without seeing.
It's not a religious term; people believe black holes exist, yet nobody has ever seen one.

Well, largely, yes.

The failure of others does not absolve you of the responsibility to repent of your own sin and trust in Jesus for salvation.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.png (1200x627, 460K)

>Why worship a nonexistent god?

Why worship Scientism and deny God?

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

>zoomer (you)s me
lmao

The RCC obfuscated the death of Voltaire? You have got to be kidding... There are literally hundreds of accounts of his disease, and his own self-admission of illness in his texts.

in case you're wondering why i've outright dismissed you as a retard, even your fucking church disagrees with that retarded ass statement.
newadvent.org/cathen/14530a.htm

I don't give a shit about digital point scoring, I am attempting to keep the chain of discussion going, so you know I am talking to (You)r faggot ass.

WTF is the "newadvent".org and why should I care?

Does the Roman Catholic Church represent me? No.
Does the Eastern Orthodox Church represent me? No.
Does the Mormon Church represent me? No.
Am I a Southern Baptist? A Methodist? A Presbyterian? No to all of these, too.

Strawmen do what strawmen want tho.

Hebrew is a made up language. They lost it in the Babylonian exile. Judea was Greek and Roman. Jews made up Hebrew from paleo Hebrew hundreds of years later. Teacher was turned to rabbi in the 600s.

Jews must jew

Chris White is a treasure. The man did more for common-sense than entire armies of pop scientists and the mystery chasers that propagandise the general audience with so much bullshit. He might not get all the things right, but his approach is so honest and he is so open to correction that you just can't fault him.

Those are great links for OP (or anyone, really) to detox the BS he was fed through years and years of propaganda. Don't even get me started on that Caesar's Messiah hypothesis, it's complete unsubstantiated lunacy, and when you see the author running around the same crowd as people like Richard Carrier, you immediately see something is horribly, horribly wrong.

That's a lot of bullshit crammed into one post.

Irrelevant. You can't talk about christianity without discussing the RCC, because they created it.
They are also the only church that has pseudo-intellectuals that make a single iota of sense. Protestants always make shitty arguments that make no sense and utilize not logic, but outright ignorance, and they are proud of it. Much like your dumbass is somehow proud that you can't take 5 fucking seconds to google newadvent.

>They lost it in the Babylonian exile.

100% false. Hebrew started to include punctuation and vowel modifiers after going into Babylonian captivity. Before that it was a different script style, with just about everything else in the script implied through the logical construction of sentences being the same. Before that, "proto-Hebrew", a script more like Egyptian pictograph-phonetics.

UNREAL

WHAT A SKANK

>arguing against the oldest tool the jews have to subjugate gentiles is now jewish
fucking hilarious

>Irrelevant. You can't talk about christianity without discussing the RCC, because they created it.

Want to know how I know you're an idiot?

its ok if you dont believe, but be kind please, this is a christian board

I believe the body is dated to the 13th century

Please, tell me of the protestant 12 disciples who helped Jesus.
PLEASE tell me about how there were protestants running around 1900 years ago.
PLEASE!

>Please, tell me of the protestant 12 disciples who helped Jesus.
>PLEASE tell me about how there were protestants running around 1900 years ago.
>PLEASE!

Who said anything about Protestants, faggot?

No, it's not.
It never has been.
This is a chatbot board, and has been since it's inception.

He was walking on sea turtles just below the surface

Based.

You did.
3 posts ago.
Continue to make me laugh at how much of a retard you are, please.

They made up the language. Thanks. Jews ar a thing after 600.

>You did.
>3 posts ago.

>WTF is the "newadvent".org and why should I care?
>Does the Roman Catholic Church represent me? No.
>Does the Eastern Orthodox Church represent me? No.
>Does the Mormon Church represent me? No.
>Am I a Southern Baptist? A Methodist? A Presbyterian? No to all of these, too.
>Strawmen do what strawmen want tho.

>NO MENTION OF BEING PROTESTANT.

Idiot.

Attached: autism.png (500x480, 248K)

Here's where the masons trick you to blaming Christianity on the Romans rather than the people who brought it there like a revolution

Yup

>He's this much of a retard.

Prot·es·tant
/ˈprädəstənt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a member or follower of any of the Western Christian churches that are separate from the Roman Catholic Church and follow the principles of the Reformation, including the Baptist, Presbyterian, and Lutheran churches.

You can't make this shit up!

Attached: lmao.gif (220x180, 270K)

>how do I know 9-11 wasn't done by Israel?...

You can't date a body who has been glorified and ascended triumphantly to Heaven after the conquering of death itself, user. If you mean the cloth, the image explains the result of carbon dating quite well and presents many extensive resources on the matter, the tl;dl is that they sampled from the incorrect region. The science isn't bad, only the sample. It is real and it is miraculous, no one can reproduce the cloth with modern technology and no medieval forger would have been able to produce it in anticipation of forensic testing, including soil samples, blood samples, palynological samples. Christ is risen.

underrated post.

samefag kill yourself jew worshiper

Attached: 1539579117567.jpg (853x1024, 79K)

The first Christians were referred to as such in Antioch, so as to mock Gentile and Jewish believers there. "Protestants" came before the RCC.

The Roman Catholic Church didn't exist until ~324 AD after Constantine the Great 'converted' to Christianity, declared himself Pontifex Maximus (look it up in an etymological dictionary faggot, it is a Roman emperor's title) of the 'universal' (in Latin this translates to "CATHOLIC" - which is TRANSLITERATED back into English to confuse idiots like you) church of pagans LARPing as Christians.

Fucking hilariously uniformed.

Based no true scotsman poster.

The point is: why not have faith in something way cooler?

You really have no fucking clue what indo-european religion is do you? Seriously your image proves what pagans have been saying and what the truth is. Go read up on indo-european people. YOUR PEOPLE YOU DUMB DUMB NIGGER.

Sanhedrin, Yebamoth, Kethuboth and another I keep forgetting all existed centuries before christianity, in fact Rome was founded on Pharisaical judaism that came from those instruction manuals

Attached: 1568846992132.png (628x932, 690K)

Ok dude, you can stop pretending to be retarded now.
I'm not laughing anymore.

If Jews want to reject their Messiah, it isn't my problem.

NOOOOO

Do I smell a popefag? Are you Jesuit trained? Is that why you tried to pigeon-hole the conversation into another "Catholic vs Protestant" debate?

Fuck you.