Asian guy here. any other asian men SICK AND FED UP with how our women are behaving these days...

asian guy here. any other asian men SICK AND FED UP with how our women are behaving these days, especially around white men/caucasian men?

we need to do something, fast

Attached: 864CCDD4-BBBD-4E07-82FC-572EE27422EC.jpg (1349x1687, 185K)

Post hand with timestamp or this is a larp

Go back to asia and you wouldnt have these problems, there are very few white people in asia, the ones that are there are loser weebs that no women would date.

an thats the end of that thread lol

Nice middle school gamertag

Low effort hapa bait.

Are you familiar with Japanese culture?
OP is faggot confirmed.

I'm more concern about how asian men behave this days.

Attached: Asian boys.webm (656x626, 2.99M)

Whoa, look at her body.

My penis is already worn out from cooming but I think I can get it up again.

I'M GONNA COOOMM

Attached: 1568779848282.jpg (599x495, 82K)

Shut up and accept our fetishes you filthy beta.

Asian women are BY FAR the most likely demographic to race mix. The least likely, including both genders, is white women
the more you know

Attached: 1510176036304.png (1602x795, 930K)

You can have all the asian women desu.

Low quality thread.

>Asian
>Man
You can't be both, buddy.

Attached: 1554602457662.jpg (750x890, 116K)

Fuck jannies

asian women > white women

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1566276406241.png (1237x1491, 370K)

who cares if a few go that way there's just too many, besides it's mostly the whoreish types in clubs and bars that go for white bois, i mean even i just use and dump them no smart asian man wants those sluts as wife material.

Attached: 1568759704382.png (809x994, 92K)

Jesus, Asians are basically niggers.

shame but there ya go eh?

Ching gung fang dung ding han di fu mung chang!

I bet these slanteyed whore is actually very ugly.

wtf is in the water in southeast asia and south america?
why so many trannies?

>Ching gung fang dung ding han di fu mung chang!
This is what google translate says as Chinese:
Ching Rolling Shields stipulates that dryland parents can sing

would fuck

Asia for Asians. Remigration, repatriation and restoration of Asian ethnic homeland. Asian diaspora must return to their people. It is the natural order.

Attached: nursing a viper.jpg (827x781, 193K)

murica is the epicenter of this disease, you faggots spread it with your army.

Attached: 1560308636670.jpg (1010x1083, 197K)

Gas yourself, and happy hanukkah

Pablo, it's worldwide degeneracy. The kind of cultural and gender marxism was imported to the USA.

Learn from Mongols, kidnapping, as the way of marriage from young age.

Learn from arabs, honor killings and explussion from the family. That's all I got, whites haven't figured it out yet, that's for sure.

Attached: 1560701094602.jpg (516x440, 124K)

This dude has a point OP.

Based

Attached: 1446245562023.png (444x522, 237K)

there are two things stopping women from becoming sluts - culture and religion. Since Asians aren't religious, removed from their culture they become degenerates. As simple as that. You can't fix that. At least not in the USA

Southeast asians are, yea.

I have a question for all of you anons. Is it just armchair analysis, or are more guys going after Asians recently?

Attached: 10C4F420-C3CD-48FD-86F8-8BA8174F26D0.jpg (255x255, 16K)

Good luck finding the one on the right. Wh*toid women are roasties

>be me
>a white guy
>see all the other white guys with their chink bitch gfs
>can't get a chink bitch gf because i'm 5'9" and chink bitches are subs who lust after the "big white man," not the "average height white man"
JUST

>WHERE DA YELLA WOMEN AT!

Attached: 1566799693041.jpg (561x502, 99K)

I'm a spic and love pounding asian thots. Hnnnng

Q predicted this. When we come one we come all

What's the difference between white men going after Asian women, and niggers going after white women?

The white men are looking to marry, have kids and raise them. The niggers will vanish the moment a pregnancy starts.

Attached: CoomerBTFO.jpg (1024x625, 101K)

Thanks. Gonna go fap now.

Most whites in Asia are tourists or sex tourists looking for prostitutes or lady boys, the ones that stay are probably in academia or something like that.

delet towards me

Attached: ZOG_mutt.png (799x429, 459K)

I just had an interesting experience with an Asian roastie, so this is relevant to my interests...
>be me
>white 30yo Chad (6'0" 180lbs Jow Forums)
>meet 24yo Asian qt 3.14 at brunch
Basically, I got her number and the next Friday she texted asking what I was doing. I was at home and she was out with her gfs drinking. She asked if she could come over so I agreed. Within about 10 minutes we're naked in my bed and I'm reaching for a condom...
>wow user, guys almost never use condoms with me
>dafuq.tiff
>U..uh you need to leave.
Crazy bitch probably fucks dozens of guys without condoms and was actually floored that I was going to use one. The absolute state of Japanese women in America.. holy fuck.

this

>that tiny image
Learn to post high res and then kys

based willpower and STI-free user

>using a tripcode
trashy yikes. but yeah instead of men hating on other race men for taking advantage of their women, all men need to realize that women in general are the problem

Sorry, it's because you're genetically inferior. Accept your place as a worker drone in today's society, and let your women be impregnated by superior seed.

Attached: pa8tp1rmmly11.png (952x741, 1.06M)

all women are submissive. If it helps, know that 5'9 is really not that bad if you are confident and otherwise attractive. It will limit your pool, but it's definitely not hopeless.

They really should add a bait option to the report function.

>tripcode
>yikes
lmfao
Didn't make the graphic, just saved it.