Disqus shadowbanning users who question who is behind greta thunberg

I have a disqus account and I have noticed that my comments are invisible to the rest of users. No matter the website I comment, it's always like that.
The thing is I have been asking who is behind supporting greta thunberg. As you can see by watching the news she has become an authority who must be followed and people seem drugged by her.
So the question is who is pulling the strings here?. And if mainstream media is 100% with her, doesn't it mean she is being used for more than just the environment?.
The whole thing looks like a cult.

Watch this video.
streamable.com/7mhd2

Attached: download.jpg (875x454, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7mhd2
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take your meds schizo

Watch it.
streamable.com/7mhd2

The people behind greta thunberg are planning more than just environment otherwise they wouldn't have the entire mainstream media in their pockets.

$.03
Avi

Are you in her cult?

Attached: caab74378c66afd36e4901451f636841a8ae364071a3e9414ccaf131c1cfe85c.jpg (368x183, 22K)

in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Attached: Kingdom-of-the-Blind.jpg (1917x1433, 1.44M)

Yes. She is a goddess.

They shadowbanned you for trolling long ago. Disqus sucks anyway you fucking lame boomer.

Put a bullet through your head kike

No, she is evil hidden, Someone at the top is pulling the strings you evil demon.

She is the fucking antichrist.
Sweden is evil and you are just a moron.

Greta thunberg is mass control 101 coming from the most controlled country on earth. Sweden.
Sweden is the new world order, greta thunberg the puppet to control the youth using a crisis.

>Sweden is the new world order
Sweden is a puppet of Canada

Bring the question to our president Donald Trump, adding in China and India's exceedingly high pollution

Dilate

Cult of suicide.

They putting Greta out there. making her familiar to everyone for her future political position

isn't this a satanic/illuminati gesture?

Attached: knf1jhzis35mpajrtopo.jpg (680x406, 86K)

>I AM NOT FUNDED AND MARKETED NOW SHUT UP AND EAT THE BUGS AND STOP DRIVING CARS ITS ALL AMERICAS FAULT HERP DERRRRRP

Attached: 1565644284218.jpg (720x960, 117K)

in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

The jew in this picture is the one behind all of this.

Attached: greta.png (620x348, 351K)

her 5 minutes of fame with be as long as david hoggs.
fade away to irrelevance

>meme flag
>greta posting
warning: dickless man ahead

Attached: opisafaggotwithnodick.jpg (287x500, 31K)

She has more funds and a well coordinated team behind her. I think Greta will stay a lot longer.

Disqus was big on shadowbanning years before all the social media platforms normalized it

Correct. But it will be a mass control scheme. Sweden is the new world order not America. Otherwise they wouldn't have chosen a swedish girl.

Symbolism
Antifa tea short
Any questions

>Greta
>disqus
>memeflag

Attached: 4919274964874.png (900x900, 267K)

sdssadasd
SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIFE:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU EVERYTHING (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE AT THIS THREAD, THEY CAN MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFES)

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

SOME LINKS:
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open one of those links
1.1-Both have same content, the pastbin one is to make 100% sure you know you wont be tracked by me.
1.2-If they dont allow you to visit the link, there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.3-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one site with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

We should all be worried. The media support is massive. This is not by chance, they are trying to make her the only authority regarding green movement. And then what else?.

I lived in sweden and I can tell you that's a big brother. It's not chance they chose a swedish girl. Beware this is big and it's about control not freedom. I am amazed how people can think she is a savior.

Sweden is not a saint, they hide the true image with humanitarian marketing. They are something else.

Show your flag kike

PEOPLE OF ULTRA SMALL COUNTRY WITH LOW POPULATION MUST BE REALLY HAPPY, THEY DONT NEED TO CARE ABOUT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING, BECAUSE THEIR POPULATION IS SO SMALL THAT CHANGING THEIR LIFESTYLE WOULD DO NOTHING, SO THERE IS NO REASON TO THEM DO STUFF

>More than just the environment
The environment is itself a means to an end. Mass migration couples 3rd world population growth to 1st world consumption, and represents the worst possible outcome in terms of environmental impact, yet this is what environmental organizations have all been in favour of since the mid 2000s or so.

Environmental consciousness is exploitable by those pushing global centralization of power, and the more it is exploited, the greater the backlash will be, as the exploitation invariably alienates everyone who actually cared in the first place, and once this demographic is gone, the entire thing becomes a house of cards consisting of pretenders trying to exploit other pretenders before they finally work out that all the exploitable naivety has moved on.

maybe they were thinking "well USA has all the anti gun puppet kids spreading that propaganda. We can't let em get all the spotlight"

Yes. It's done to pay homage to the 'all-seeing eye' at the top of the pyramid (satan) for what he and his kingdom provides.

100% agreed. Europe and the US are not the problem, the problem is 75% of the population lives in Asia and Africa.

Overpopulation is going to kill us all. And that puppet is run by sweden and who knows else.