Why are all the football (soccer for you yanks) GOATs white?

Why are all the football (soccer for you yanks) GOATs white?

- Messi
- Ronaldo
- Maradona
- Cruyff
- Zidane
- Zlatan
etc. etc.

inb4 some tard mentions Pele, highly overrated. Essentially only played for Santos and was beating low-tier brazilian scrubs. Everyone would be a "top tier" player in a league of downies.

Attached: messi.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioA0DwrriWM
youtube.com/watch?v=JLRt-T4UR-E
youtube.com/watch?v=0hJCbFSrmzU
youtube.com/watch?v=TEcghxju2G4
youtube.com/watch?v=sYokNMEgRvw
youtube.com/watch?v=3VbZmkfelfw
youtube.com/watch?v=i0UoGiyzaf8
youtu.be/RQvlyRP127A
youtube.com/watch?v=llktgY7ppBI
youtube.com/watch?v=adseCgsYSYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Jar_395a7e_1506199.jpg (401x271, 25K)

>Pele, highly overrated

lmao

Opinion discarded.

pele, in todays world would suck actual balls.

brainwashed

>Ronaldo
>Zidane
>white

You can literally see African influence in both. Zlatan looks part Arab too

Cruyff - zero World Cups

Pele - three world cups

cr7 is a med
zidane is algerian
zlatan is bosnian

so it really depends on what you call white

>maradona
>white

At best honorary because he kicked english ass (not that that was particularly hard)

Attached: Maradona_vs_england.jpg (850x588, 103K)

football is as much a mental sport as it is a physical one.

are you saying messi isnt comparable just because he doesnt have a world cup? talking about raw skill here lad

Drogba

This. Maradona is the son of a low-class mestizo family.

This. If you don't have a /strongmind/ you might aswell quit. This is why whites are so succesful, always 100% focused like pic related

Attached: strongmind.jpg (634x634, 89K)

>not that that was particularly hard
If only that were true you wouldn't have to spend your days anti-Anglo posting on Jow Forums, Russian rape baby.

Her mum was partially African too.

Attached: Noticia-180153-diego.jpg (620x465, 57K)

Well, Ronaldo at least has the Euro cup. Messi will indeed have a problem because he hasn't won anything with the national team.

Always a pleasure.

>Everyone would be a "top tier" player in a league of downies.
I don't even like football or Pelé, but he won 3 worldcups against your "high-tier" eurotrash, stop being an asshole just because you born in what was once the 1st world, enjoy your arabs faggot.

Sorry, just thought about it again.
Come back, when England has such a game.

Attached: 1404996861897.webm (1012x568, 2.73M)

it is not a one man game. you know that and are just fucking with me. portugal hasnt been the best of the best but they have been consistent for years and years. argentina hasnt been either of those

This has to be the most memorable football moment in history. Fucking hell can't believe I watched that shitshow live

Ok but both of them are like 90% white.

Kluivert
Mbappe
Sterling
Coman
Pogba
Kanté
Eto'o
Milla
Jay Jay Okocha

all black

2014, the last hooray of the old germany.

Attached: sad Pepe.png (598x480, 79K)

>sterling and mbappe
literally BRUH

Argentina is easily the second best team in South America and Messi hasn't done dick with them in Copa America. Portugal winning the Euro Cup was way more of an accomplishment.

for sure it is, but that doesnt mean they are good in the world. idk what you are trying to say. again im talking about skill youre just stating accomplishments or lack thereof an entire team. messi cant pull the entire team against brazil dude. pele could absolutely never hold a candle to messis raw skill and talent

Being an all time great is more than just juggling the ball.

kek this man is basically real life Patrick Bateman

Pele destroyed Euro teams through his career not only in Santos, where he won the Club World Cup 2 times, but especially on the 3 world cups he won.
Saying he was beating low-tier brazilian scrubs is bs.
Also, football is pretty democratic. You can be black, white, mestizo, tall, short, and as long as you're fit you can play.

its called dribbling and skill doesnt just count as that silly man

Attached: IMG_20190919_123144_851.png (500x500, 65K)

Messi has won when being surrounded by Iniesta, Xavi, Busqets etc. Essentially spanish world cup winners.

He sucks as a leader, Maradona said the same.

Argentina had pound for pound better players. Portugal is better now but before this year it was the opposite.
Coaches have changed but the teamwork hasnt. The captains are actually the difference. One starts sulking in a bad game and the other lights a fire under his team.

Attached: 1563871043306.jpg (1025x343, 31K)

nigger we have been consistently among the top 5 teams of the world for the past 2 decades, what the fuck are you talking about?

>Messi
>Argentina
>white

>Ronaldo
>Portugal/Brazil (depending on which one)
>white

>Maradona
>Argentina
>white

>Zidane
>Algeria
>white

>Zlatan
>Slav
>white

I'll give you Cruyff though. But it is true that blacks are slacking off as Football is becoming more and more complex in terms of tactics

Hasn't Argentina been among the top teams for like 100 years?

Ronaldo didnt even play the final. He has basically the same achievement as Messi, reaching the final of an international tournament

And I'm not talking shit about the likes of Messi and CR7. I love the way Messi plays. You can find them both better than Pele, of course, its your right, but saying that Pele was shit is retarded:
youtube.com/watch?v=ioA0DwrriWM

What about Ngubu?

that was also during his prime. he shined brightly then and he still does now. maybe he does suck as a leader but pele couldnt play today. he would blow ass
yeah i never said they didnt, its how they played. they were consistently bested by better teams
explains why you have never won anything right? a number is just that, a number. youve never produced results when you could have almost a decade ago. your defense always falls apart. not talking shit as an american i find our team to be utter trash but you couldve stepped up way earlier and now the clock is ticking on messis time

I can't stand watching that crap. It's just too gay. The beaners here love it though.

Never fails to make me laugh

Sports in general are disgusting, I have been trying to redpill people on how horrible professional sports are but no one listens. Think about it. What we have are grown men chasing or kicking a ball around for a living, enough to be elevated to godlike status. They contribute 0 actual value to society. Instead of it being a fun time with friends, sports has been monetized into big franchise businesses with the only goal to make money. Its no wonder that only stupid low iq fat fucks are the ones actually watching it and wasting their money on it.
tl;dr you're an embarrassment and probably a manchild if you still watch sports.
Shave ur fucking neckbeard, stop drinking beer and eating nachos, and go to a gym, that will be better value for you.

The american cannot sit still for 45 minutes and watch a game continuously, no. He needs his break every 30 seconds to go up and grab more soda and snacks

i literally cant stop watching it. i have a pretty lax job and around 2pm my time i tell my coworkers im not doing shit until halftime

Niggers are dumb. That's why

The only thing good about soccer are the ns ultras

Attached: i-oPortugal204cbig_l02a_it-405_ultr_la.jpg (990x659, 147K)

>Messi, Maradona
Spic mutts
>Ronaldo
North African roots
>Zlatan
Ethically middle Eastern
>Zidane
North African Algerian Muslim

Do you have any idea how dumb the average person is? These people need to let out their animal instincts one way or another. Bread and circus is the way they do it. It used to be Gladiators. Now its an entire industry as everything that has demand has money involved.

>pele couldnt play today. he would blow ass

Then noone who played 40 years ago, could play today.

Ridiculous assertation.

When watching the last world cup final I wasn't particularly impressed.

thats exactly my point. i do not believe wilt chamberlain could play in the nba today. the game has changed, the fitness has changed, the schedules have changed. everything has changed in 40 years. from the prep to the tactics itself. absolutely he would be 2nd league

Mutts also need time to watch hours of commercials to know what they should buy next

Yea, but you can't punish a player just because he hadn't access to modern fitness technology and tactical minds of modern managers.
Its like saying Messi will have to be saw as bad in 2050 because of this, or Cryuff is bad because of today's standarts.
Imagine what Pele, Garrincha, Cryuff, Puskas, etc., could have been with modern technology (better fitness preparation, better and well cared fields, lighter balls, etc.) and tactics on their side.

How would that be logical, its still the same species, you fcukign idiot.

You know very well that Maradona hates niggers and has said so

Attached: 1556926981711.jpg (996x682, 64K)

no one is "bad" those players arent bad they are legends, they just couldnt compete today. i mean, didnt cruyff say his two loves were smoking cigarettes and playing soccer? you just cant do that today.
same species, different training regimens, different fitness levels etc etc.modern fitness tech has exacerbated this also. we are at the limits of the human body now. we've pretty much done all there is to do in terms of peak physical performance. and this is only in the last 20 years or so

they would be absolute freaks today to answer that. would love to see cruyff come back and wreck shit

>no one is "bad" those players arent bad they are legends, they just couldnt compete today. i mean, didnt cruyff say his two loves were smoking cigarettes and playing soccer? you just cant do that today.
Yes, but if he was playing today he wouldn't be smoking cigarettes and would be following the standart fitness training, etc.

thats exactly what im saying. people know much more about the human body. of course he wouldnt thats what im trying to say

You forgot other Ronaldo and Ronaldinho

The best players of 40 years ago could easily compete today if given the same training.

Someone like Maradona or Matthaeus wouldn't even need that.

Then we are in agreement. I just don't like zoomers shitting on old players for things they didn't had access of. They achieved the maximum they could with the technology they had, and if they lived today, I'm quite sure they would be even better.

thats what ive been saying the entire time. but when people say they are better than current messi they are full of shit. IF given the same training and the like yes they could compete. but to pit them prime vs prime, messi would win, or other modern day players. and maradona would need some help with the handball rules lel.
im not shitting on anyone but defending modern players. without a doubt they would be better. but like i said to kraut user, to just take them from their respective time periods and pit them against eachother, well in the case of messi and pele, my money is on messi 10/10 times

Messi is piece of shit, that can#t win anythign when not surrounded by half the spanish world cup winners.

Get lost.

To say that Pele can not play football today, is the height of ignorance. He basically invented modern football.

You forgot about Rooney.

At least Pele and Maradona or Matthaeus would be able to score a penalty against fucking iceland.

Messi. lmao

you are one angry man. he do i need to remind you that he won the champions league for times? 10x la liga titles and 6 copa del reys? 6 golden boots? And im full of shit?

Better than Pele, my ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLRt-T4UR-E

lmao

four*

No Messi is a fucking loser.

>itt burgers and euros whining about other men’s accomplishments

I'd still rate Ronaldo over him personally.

Go back to your ice hockey leaf.

Barcelona would won most of these titels with Pele playing, what your point.

I'd rather have Iniesta and Xavi, than Messi.

if you say so. certainly convinced me

good for you

>british
>white

Kek

I don't think you know anythign about the great players of the past. You are talking out of your ass.

Maradona would fucking score a penalty against Iceland.

So much fun desu lads
youtube.com/watch?v=0hJCbFSrmzU

Attached: Capture.png (720x361, 438K)

Fakes injuries to get ahead. Much like (((fakes oppression to get ahead)))

Attached: 44835F0C-2A98-40AB-ABCC-9AFC7CED2012.jpg (586x800, 144K)

yeah i fucking heard you the first time. its a missed penalty, youre saying one missed penalty throws away all of the wonderful things messi has done. one penalty. its so black and white to you that i could never further this conversation.
youtube.com/watch?v=TEcghxju2G4

Today I have seen your PM crying like a bitch.

lmao, Comparing a goal against england in the world cup against one against Getafe.

Thats Messi, right there.

not comparing them, just a video
and that is your opinion right there

>discarding pele
toothpaste bro, have you even seen any footage of him?
heres some for reference:
youtube.com/watch?v=sYokNMEgRvw

youtube.com/watch?v=3VbZmkfelfw

nothing like a good classic

youtube.com/watch?v=i0UoGiyzaf8

lazio is beyond based as fuck

Attached: lazio.jpg (1024x640, 287K)

>Maradona
>White

Attached: 573109_1.jpg (1000x530, 49K)

KEK

>youtu.be/RQvlyRP127A
Does Messi have any good tunes about him?

>Maradona Tells Pele That Lionel Messi "Has No Personality" & Lacks Leadership

youtube.com/watch?v=llktgY7ppBI

Damn... That's harsh.

youtube.com/watch?v=adseCgsYSYs
lel okay lad, im not gonna trust some fat Argentinian. ill watch and see for myself. ignore the fan boy channel

No, its exactly right. Great players fucking score a penalty against Iceland.

reigning world cup champs btw

Attached: a50c.jpg (500x308, 97K)