"we don't want to confiscate your guns!"

"we just want you to melt them down or turn them in by July, teeheehee ;)"

>§ 18.2-308.12. Surrender, etc., of prohibited >assault firearm, firearm magazine, silencer, >and trigger activator.
>
>Any person who legally owns an assault >firearm, as defined in § 18.2-308.8; large->capacity firearm
>magazine, as defined in § 18.2-308.9; >silencer, as defined in § 18.2-308.10; or trigger >activator, as
>defined in § 18.2-308.11, on November 1, >2019, may retain possession of such assault >firearm,
>large-capacity firearm magazine, silencer, or >trigger activator until July 1, 2020. During this >time
>period, such person shall
>
>(i) render the assault firearm, large-capacity >firearm magazine, silencer, or trigger activator >permanently inoperable;
>(ii) remove the assault firearm, large-capacity >firearm magazine, silencer, or trigger activator >from the Commonwealth;
>(iii) transfer the assault firearm, large-capacity >firearm magazine, silencer, or trigger activator >to a person outside the Commonwealth who is >not prohibited from possessing the assault >firearm, large-capacity firearm magazine, >silencer, or trigger activator; or
>(iv) surrender the assault firearm, large->capacity firearm magazine, silencer, or trigger >activator to a state or local law-enforcement >agency.

Attached: EBIhb7rVUAE3FzU.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 379K)

Cold dead hands.

k

Attached: Gun Test - Firing Empty Shell's Handheld XM556 Microgun.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Lmao how do they know who has what?

Too bad I just lost mine in a freak boating accident. Guess I never should have been out on the lake cleaning my rifles yesterday. I was mad about it but it looks lke it wouldn't have mattered either way. Oh well, moving on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-171354_Messages.jpg (1080x1063, 520K)

>Guess I never should have been out on the lake cleaning my rifles yesterday.

Attached: OfficerDowns.jpg (437x420, 28K)

I just violated no fap.

post link

Did Trump fuck us again?

People like you who show their belly are the reason these laws gained any traction instead of having the law makers in a grave day 1.

Lots of boating accidents in the near future

Attached: 72364824.jpg (923x530, 80K)

I'm cooming.

Too bad I'm under no duty to follow illegal laws. Get your amendment or fuck off back to lego land.

What does the black color designate in that picture? I've seen green equivalents but nothing like that. Talking about the word that begins with the letter b.

>COME AND TAKE THEM!
>Okay, hand them over
>Uhhh, oh, uh, I uh - I lost them in a b-boating accident

Attached: 75ca64819f23bfdd9e9c19e90a3093ba1dffd7111b5c45a26713aa9e3ac34d4b.gif (480x320, 658K)

Nice, I have some T6b also. I'd that an Elite Ammunition's barrel?

you could say there is none more black

Attached: spinal tits.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Imagine being fucking dumb enough to buy a Five-Seven........

Attached: 1421858447900.jpg (512x384, 26K)

That's a stupid boomer meme that started on gun boards like arfcom and akfiles years ago. What those old fags should have done was defy anything they thought was unconstitutional and then kept their mouths shut. Alas, people love their post counts and making a "name" for themselves in their "communities'. Gay as fuck.

wew, what a wasted get

Black tips are, generally, AP ammo with solid cores that remain rigid to pierce kevlar (and some plates).

Anyone who buys a 5.7 is a cuck.

Id trust my life to an FN any day, and already have. Also don't over look a .22 mag. It is better than nothing and is absolutely deadly if used properly.

>we're going to take your guns.
Good luck with that.

Attached: 1565475490011.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Just an abortion of a pistol born out of the PDW meme. Lo and behold, the army adopted a good ole submachine gun for the first time in decades. It's funny watching the gun blogs and YT channels all parrot the same ideas as one another. The most recent being that SMG's were all but dead.

yeah dude, Trump is congress

Attached: 1512840246127.jpg (538x754, 68K)

>Trust my life
God, you sound like an akfiles member. I'm not overlooking anything but I'm definitely taking a shit on that meme caliber. If you want a .22 mag, get one because you're just spending extra money on 5.7 for nearly the same performance.

I used to be interested in exotics but I think the value of the standard design provides more overall benefit to society. Quantity over quality.

Thats one expensive hooker

Even without bordering 2 actual shit holes we still manage to get plenty of illegal guns anyway. They didn't stop criminals and they only frustrate legal gun owners to the point many end up just buying semi-autos without notifying the government due to the restrictions.

Gut gemacht

Why can't americans do quality guns like we europeans do?

Attached: Americanos.jpg (500x625, 36K)

A fucking spoon is deadly if used properly, faggot.

Trump will bend the knee to the whims of Zion sorry goyim.

As long as machine tools, cutting bits, and high carbon steels are available, get fucked.

I'm surprised it's not a leaf

Guess I'll be the world first mass shooter in DC with a BSN.

Looking forward to life in prison doing burpies with fellow white nationalists.

Death to liberals and Jews

Attached: 1567446941810.jpg (536x546, 42K)

Sub-machine guns are useless trash tho.
If the round is pistol caliber, it should be in a pistol.

>puts a plastic shell on an AR-18
wow, how revolutionary.

>it's better than nothing
But for $1,400, I can buy a USP 45, a Glock 17, or a Kimber 1911 used/new and have money leftover to buy additional mags and ammo.

>implying

>kimber 1911
or, buy a Rock Island that does the same job and then buy 2000+ rounds of ammo with the $900 you have left over.

CRIMINALS WIN IN TODAYS WORLD

I see you've been deep up the ass of TFB and the rest of them. Intermediate caliber rifles fill most of the roles that SMG's used to but definitely not all. Is it useless to be able to sneak a miniature machine gun into pistol territory (buildings, etc)? You're in plain clothes, rather have a fucking pistol or something you can fire bursts with and at least some type of stock for extra stability?

>Commonwealth?
Is this a Virgina proposal?

If it's time to lose them, it's time to use them, user. Only tyrants enact and enforce gun control.

If England had won our War of Independence, our founding fathers would be a footnote in history, under the heading of "Terrorist." Don't let the bastards win.

Attached: liberty.jpg (273x200, 18K)

Boomers are attention whores. They could never do late stage Soviet citizen silent disobedience because of their unquenchable desire to run their mouths and be the center of attention.

checked and secure pilled

If you've got the opportunity and resource, roll your own. Don't get in trouble but a whole world of opportunity opens up if you choose. Also, fuck the boomers who dominate what's now known as the NFA market after 1986. They're a huge cancer for using an anti-2A law to profit off of gun owners. They should have done what the potheads did and just defied the law until it changed but they helped create a culture of obedience instead. Fucking faggots.

poor or dumb?

Yeah, yeah we're all impressed with your laws and those numbers and legal talk. Shall not be infringed. Those are the only words which matter. The gun control laws are illegal, and are actually a treasonous usurpation of the rights of the citizenry. Arrest and immediate execution of all would be gun grabbers is actually REQUIRED by the constitution.

Attached: 1510373362605.gif (701x418, 782K)

Attached: 1567001114270.jpg (423x435, 53K)

>we europeans
The best guns are American and German. Nobody gives two shits about nord or spaghettinigger iron. Nobody is tripping over themselves to buy Greek rifles or Irish pistols. Don't kid yourselves, you're riding off the back of Germany and Austria both economically and in terms of international firearms manufacturing.

cumbrain detected

Attached: COOMPILL.png (896x573, 654K)

The concealability difference between a SBR and a submachine gun is negligible. The difference between a pistol and either is huge.

You wouldn’t be uh... inciting violence, would you?

What's funny about boomers is that for all the bullshit they spew about hard work, I had to get Greatest Generation (yea yea, I know) to show me manual machining because the boomers don't fucking know. Come to find out, it was Greatest Gen holdovers in the tool rooms at factories while boomers pushed buttons.

This. Used to know a guy with the Kimber. It was nothing special and way too expensive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BASED POST LAD

Attached: 1823918230813.jpg (718x654, 87K)

You forgot the correct option...not a faggot. Checked and kekd.

>Spaghetti engineering
The Germans, Swiss and Finns make excellent firearms. You pasta niggers can't design shit. Your guns suck and your cars are ugly as fuck.

See. This new meme is a way to make up a new bullshit insult for shills to use. Incel got old and you spammed it too much. Now you're gonna call people cumbrain. Really sloppy job mossad.

One doesn't preclude the other. Maybe I'm both? You're an even dumber fuck if you had enough money for a 5.7 and that's what you spent it on.

Neither. Five Seven is utter shit.
Who the fuck wears sub level 3 armor in 2019?
Nobody.
So now you're left with a shitty gun that will actually do less damage vs unprotected flesh than a normal, higher mass pistol caliber hollow point would have.
You're a fucking retard.
Embrace it.

>No need to aim
>Kill the intruder and the whole neighborhood.
This is awesome.

>a handheld brrrt brrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
I HAVE BECOME COOM, THE COOOMER OF SEED

This

>I HAVE BECOME COOM, THE COOOMER OF SEED
This is a more forced meme than honkler.

You never had one to lose dipshit. Now they're going to come tear through your shit to make sure its lost.

Attached: 1566859063860.png (895x955, 591K)

I didn't say that a .22 mag was my personal choice, I said it is still lethal and would work in a pinch. Also, FN makes some good quality firearms, some that I own now, and some that I have used in combat.

>negligible
>SBR
New gun fag confirmed. Also, you're absolutely fucking wrong. Mag size, width, all that comes into play. Not to mention the drop in performance from using such a short barrel. Also, the vast difference between firing a rifle indoors and a pistol caliber SMG in terms of noise.

My dad bought one that had one of the external extractors and it was an absolute dog

B A S I E R T UND G E F Ü H R E R P I L L E D

Attached: 1568564283536.png (318x389, 251K)

You never will be deadly weak bitch.

goddamn, the poorfag butthurt coming off this thread is delicous.

Attached: P1011264.jpg (2612x1959, 1.6M)

Please tell me of the places that you can't get an SBR inside but can get, say, an MPX inside.
There are none.
>Not to mention the drop in performance from using such a short barrel
Doesn't have to be 55.6 in your SBR. They make rounds for this you know.

Get yourself a decent 9mm. Preferably a G19. Most common pistol in the US. Get an AR. PSA or Anderson in .223. Get a Mossberg 500 or 590 in 12g. Get a Remington 700 in .308. Literally the only guns you'll need to survive anything. Dont buy stupid novelty shit. Nobody likes a larp. Kek!

5.56***
sage

Attached: HitlerApprovesOfYou.jpg (556x604, 65K)

What's wrong with the 5-7?

>stoner
>buys meme gun that does the jobs of 2 guns but poorly
Checks out.

Do it bro, kill them all.

see

Those bullets look weird, what is that?

Attached: 468157568.jpg (257x196, 9K)

Checked. Just wishing them the best of luck. Anyone dumb enough to try to disarm the American populace is going to need lots of it.

Attached: 1568339365827.png (762x565, 596K)

I heard the FN contract M16A4's and M4's were above and beyond Colt. Then you have the SAW and 240 belt feds. They make great guns, I've always known that. Their Uzi barrels are better than ones from IMI and pretty sought after. It's just that 5.7 itself was basically a stupid idea from day one and I think they made the 5.7 pistol as a way to recoup some R&D money.

Not a single one.

Attached: 1533694584022.png (684x1110, 408K)

You wouldnt be uhhh spineless faggot pussy would you

They're "armor piercing" (for irrelevant body armor that nobody wears anymore).

Imagine spending that kind of money on a fucking pistol

Attached: 118900FC-0161-4030-AA80-4AC87258CA9C.jpg (718x512, 22K)

>illegal in krautland
Pls snap a pic top view of the chamber, slide locked back senpai :D . MAN I HAD DREAMS OF PURE ORGASM ABOUT THE 5/7

Attached: 1568745919640.jpg (609x609, 24K)

Where does this language come from? Is this a state bill or something?

Attached: 1565411895639.jpg (250x222, 7K)

Nigger killer rounds

Yeah they're called pistol rounds. At that point you've got a "PCC" or in other words, a cuck-SMG.

>Too bad I just lost mine in a freak boating accident

#metoo
I lost all mine too. Both safes were stolen during a move. Along with all my ammo, edged weapons, camping gear, cash, jewelry, literature, birth certificates, ss cards, ID's, and fingerprints. If anything happens, it wasn't me.