YO YO YO, CHILL, IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO! THE CAMERA'S THERE!

YO YO YO, CHILL, IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO! THE CAMERA'S THERE!

Attached: EE2sjaSXYAEhHs1.jpg (1080x1269, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ2JNpfsOVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember that tweet from the Canadian girl who was braggin about how great Canada is?

I don't get it. Doesn't the media constantly put niggers in a good light? They should celebrate that white cucks want to be mighty kangz n sheit.

Fucking leaf's, what have you got to say for yourselves?

Is your privilege also keeping you employed?

Did he actually say the word blackface this time? I guess they decided brownface sounded retarded and wasn't fooling anyone.

Is he going to cry again ?

The leftard gets away with absolutely everything they accuse the enemy of.

Alinsky was brilliant.

nice save

He’s not going to be forced to resign, he’s letting (((them))) know that he is 100% on their side by checking his privilege. Therefore he’s still (((useful))) so they'll keep him around

I honestly don't give a fuck about this guy wearing paint on his face and I don't think it has anything to do with politics. Thanks.

CHILL BRO IT'S A PRANK

CHILL, AYA AHH AH AH CHILL CH-CHILLLLL, AH FUCK AY COME ON CHILL BRO IT'S A PRANK

YOU'RE ON CAMRA

Can someone nuke Canada already?

This is exactly like when male feminists blame their toxic masculinity for raping women.

pls do it

RebelTV is actually prank kino because the chases are always hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ2JNpfsOVs

Amazing grace, How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind but now I see.

NO. I like leafs, too bad Trudeau is a retard

It does, because the left says it does. It’s a political issue because they made it one, does someone wearing an offensive costume 20, 30 even 40 years ago have ANY effect on how someone does their job today? Of course not, but still people are being asked to resign due to stuff like this. Trudeau probably won’t be, and while northam was asked (by both parties) to resign, he never did and still got to keep his job. Make no mistake about it, if either of these people were on the right, they’d be harassed (and their families too, even their small children) until they had no choice but to resign. The fact that this standard is applied in a one-sided manner makes it a political issue

Canada's dirtiest secret is just how truly racist their white people are. Justin inherited his WASP and French colonial ancestors' snooty, uppity racist beliefs.

I wish Canadians were racist.

1min mark what a faggot xD

>racist beliefs
It's called being honest.

My privilege stopped me seeing KKK hoods and burning crosses as racist.

this

>his privilege
"it wasn't my fault; blame my privilege"

Idiot. Even I hate leafs.

>what have you got to say for yourselves?

Fuck Trudy. He was likely to lose next month's election anyway, for much more solid reasons; ie, he sucks and his administration has hemorrhaged money to social causes meanwhile Canada's economy is very weak. This latest story is pretty funny though. Especially his baffling response to it.

Sure but Trudy sucks at his job.

It’s fucking retarded.
Fake and gay

Apparently

Did he really say this? Lmao what a fag.

According to canadians on reddit black face doesnt exist in Canada.black face is only racist in America in Canada its just painting yourself lol same as if it were blue or green.

Yeah, today. It was before the third photo popped up I think.
People on his ass for lying last night, so he said he was 'blinded by his privelege' or some shit.

>trying to virtue signal even while you admit to wearing blackface on three separate occasions
liberals are such fucking snakes

Attached: 1527713225431.jpg (800x800, 53K)

Probably French Canadians. A lot of Europeans have this view on it.

disgraceful

he should resign immediatly

Nah. Normal canucks just doing mental gymnastics to remain the goodguys.

That's the leftists in general.
Look at the VA gov and alt gov guy.
Gov wore black face, alt gov raped a girl.
They're Democrats though, so the left doesn't care.