Jow Forums eternally obliterated by their very own Goddess

>theguardian.com/music/2019/sep/19/taylor-swift-white-supremacy-repulsive-politics-democrat

>There’s literally nothing worse than white supremacy. It’s repulsive. There should be no place for it.

>I was living in this sort of political ambivalence, because the person I voted for had always won. We were in such an amazing time when Obama was president because foreign nations respected us. We were so excited to have this dignified person in the White House. My first election was voting for him when he made it into office, and then voting to re-elect him. I think a lot of people are like me, where they just didn’t really know that this could happen.

how embarrassing.

Attached: celebrity40092-115-7TW.jpg (620x372, 38K)

Yeah if you weren't new you're realize people just memed her into a nazi for our own amusement.

This has always been a Kanye board.

>white supremacy is the worst thing
Yeah, she should live among black or Muslim supremacists, even enclaves in white nations. Pampered retard.

Fist day on Jow Forums I see. Lurk more you redit spastic.

>she is a kike
>kikes shills post about her on here

Taqiya.

what a shit guitar

Well fed white whores hate themselves and their race. News at 11.

Other elite creeps "respected" us and our stagnant economy, what a dumb bitch

>Jow Forums eternally obliterated by their very own Goddess
Only retarded coomers were obsessed with her.
Anyone with a brain always knew she was a tool of the (((entertainment industry))).

Imagine being this stupid to literally believe the Tay Tay memes.

>respected us

Obama is still a putang ina mo.

>foreign nations respected us
Why the fuck should they?

She got blackmailed prob

no the rumor I keep hearing from a person who knows her group of friends say she changed after getting BBC a few times. It woke her up.

You just know that these retards posting threads about "Pewds and Tay betraying us" are redditors that never got that they being Nazis was a meme.

Aging roastie what?

Well if this is true she has been compromised then. She doesnt want to sacrifice her fame and success for truth

Attached: 1467700498474.jpg (300x300, 19K)

she is cucking hard because she wants the jews to put her in movies

her album sales are dropping
she is trying to get a new demographic to buy her shit

That's not a position, it's a feeling, I think you'll find a lot of those if you look to women for politics.

Attached: 1558640704527.jpg (480x640, 12K)

says the transgendered man known as taylor swift

transgays literally have no position in the world other than being fuck dolls

Attached: 72966C16-F551-4034-8BBD-D49D4335FD8E.jpg (391x462, 53K)