You incels will comply with the law once beto is president, right...

You incels will comply with the law once beto is president, right? Get ready to hand your military grade weapon arsenals in.

Attached: CFABABBB-55E9-45A3-851E-D2ABAE4AD86E.jpg (828x701, 310K)

"no"

he's a fucking rounding error
realistically, there's a higher chance trump will launch a military invasion of greenland than beta becoming president

Gladly! No one needs machine guns like these! I had my fun now it is time to hand them over.

Attached: 1568928177705.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>have second amendment
>ar15 and ak47 like 0.1% of guns

nah. I'd rather not take steps to become like china

"Countless" is another way of saying "I can't count how many because I haven't met anyone who feels that way yet"...

If we're destined to see this path of gun control through to the finish, then I'd rather it doesn't take so long. If Trump cucks anymore on gun rights, I'm voting for Beto.

>You incels will comply with the law once beto is president, right?
Absolutely not.

You’re glowing, nigger.

Do you want a civil war? Because that's how you get a civil war.

The most notable thing about this, which surprises me not at all, is that this faggot has a Reddit account
How much longer until that becomes more likely than not? 10 years, 20? hopefully it won't be around that long but I'm not optimistic

>how will you confiscate?
>completely disregards the question and reverts to appeals to emotion.
This is how every single "answer" plays out from Democrats

It will never work. Besides user we need the battlefield weapons to fight the people coming to take our private property. I am willing to die for my rights. Are you?

would the police really die for beto? are they that cucked?

it will be mandatory and you will comply :)

Attached: gun-buy-back-2018-monitor-size-1544564582.jpg (640x360, 37K)

>gun buyback
yeah i happen to have 300 tubes of iron pipe with a nail at the end which is considered a shotgun. give me money :)

i am going to buyback my dick into his ass

This anal insemination is mandatory, you will comply.

No, but thank you for admitting illegal production of weapons of war, you will pay a hefty fine :)

Attached: 1568242004159.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>illegal production of weapons of war
thats not illegal, germ cuck

I want to see white nigger cops and white nigger civies shooting each other. Bonus if the white nigger military has to collect the weapons from their own white nigger families. We know the white nigger military will now coup and murder their own families before questioning orders.

I hope he will accept my Smith and Winchester AK-15 bump-fire warcarbine complete with shoulder thing that goes VERY far up. I place the fair market value at $155k USD.

Attached: 1568056157978.jpg (660x371, 46K)

*will not

> glock & wesson

Attached: 1564375970614.jpg (345x336, 214K)

2 Questions

Where is the money coming from for this and what exactly qualifies for buy back.