What the fuck happened to Halloween?

Every year more and more people are turning their porch lights off or just leaving a bowl on the porch. Honestly the days leading up to Halloween are better than the actual holiday, so what's killing Halloween? Why is it dying?

Attached: trickortreat.webm (720x404, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4WF3cSd9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Low trust society. Cause, multiculturalism and demographics.
Same will be case for all holidays.

As always, Niggers

It used to be neighbor kids, now it's blacks and mexicans driving into the neighborhood, fuck that shit.

honestly, packs of rowdy niggers in tee-shirts and no masks who don't even know enough to say "trick or treat"

Your video answered your own question

Niggers and Spics

You just live in a shitty place

Black people

Elementary schools tell kids to not go trick or treating to people's houses. These days, shopping malls and community events is where parents take their kids trick or treating.

The deadline for sooooo many things this year is Halloween, including Brexit.
Gonna be interesting.

Halloween is about vandalism and arson its called the devils night for a reason. Christians ruined halloween with their candy and costume bullshit

The low trust is justified. After all, if you don't leave a bowl and either don't answer the door or are out of sweets, the little shits will egg your house. Maybe they'll egg you just because.
People just don't want to have their house covered in rotting shit. Blame this abomination of a "tradition".

No trust. No culture. No tradition. No happiness.

> or just leaving a bowl on the porch
Yea I do. Because I have to take my kids treating. That's what people are doing when they leave the bowl on the porch. They're either at a party, or they're taking their kids treating.
Be glad they do.

Because halloween is fucking stupid dude. No one gives a shit

in the old days they would burn your house down

diversity and polarization

People don't share space and political power with those they have nothing in common with

Its human nature

Stop posting gay shit

magine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

my parents never let me go trick or treating because they said Halloween was the devil's day

Bus loads of "inner city youth" being delivered to your doorstep, and basically saying fuck you for giving them candy.

based. rich neighborhoods still celebrate halloween normally.

>shopping malls
This is why i want capitalism to die die die

Halloween is a demonic holy day which started off as a way to appease demons.
I hope everyone stops taking part in it.

SPBP

When one of your neighbors is a nigger and another is from Mexico, there's not much trust to go around to participate in something like this.

Attached: niggerpaul.jpg (534x539, 64K)

Halloween brings a community together more than any other holiday. At least it did before Christcucks sold their souls to the Jewd

would not, retard

>Nothing to kill or die for
Is this supposed to scream "HAVING VALUES AND PRINCIPLES IS BAD" or is that just me? This gay poem or song is basically describing everyone believing in nothing and not caring about anything.

Why the fuck would grown ass adults just buy a fucking bag of candy at the grocery store instead of reducing themselves to stealing candy left out for children?

Lol, it’s just like in real life, the place they live sucks so they go somewhere better and leech off of it.

on halloween, niggers and spics from the ghetto now get driven to my middle class white suburb by their parents. there are literally hundred of them mobbing the streets. almost zero white children in an 80+ town. most houses have no displays and leave the lights off.

when i was kid in the 80's, most houses had hand carves jack-o-lanterns and the kids were 90% plus white.

If you don't swipe the whole bowl full you're a schmuck.

Kids can't go out and trick or treat if it's not a 95% white neighborhood. They'll just get robbed or something. And nobody wants to answer the door for brown people that aren't wearing costumes, especially when they're clearly adults.

at least flash the tits...

helicopter parents couldn't let their kids have fun due to paranoia so they do those pathetic parking lot exchanges and go in cars. beaners and nogs go to different suburbs making it like a gibs program. more diversity less nice things its just that simple

I left a bowl out one year, and some people stole it. I keep my porch light off now. Also, Halloween has been hijacked by the LGBTQ community in my city. They call it "Gay Christmas". I took my son out trick-or-treating when he was 4 and 5. When he was 6, he said dressing up in a costume is gay, and will no longer do it.
That's what happened to Halloween in my city.

Low trust neighborhoods. Tween zoomers LARPing as little kids. And have you seen the prices on candy and shit lately? It’s insane.

I'm not giving spics and niggers anything, they already get my fucking taxes

Nobody is having kids anymore and you stop caring once your kids get older

wetbacks

a bag of candy is like a week's salary to them

The claim is that "diversity is a strength" because it provides alternative ideas and insights you might not get in your own culture, well what happens when those ideas disagree? No group runs well when you have a thousand different people with a thousand different views on what to do. Humans have always worked best at achieving their goals when they have a singular view under singular leadership and common bonds. Diversity has always been a weakness. Divide and conqueror

>he said dressing up in a costume is gay, and will no longer do it.
Based son. Halloween should be for little kids, like if your age is double digits, you're too fucking old to go begging for candy.

It's dumb holiday. It also allows for the potential of some serious bad things happening, as Muslims go to your door and blow themselves up when you answer, because the commies gave them your name and address so they don't have to confiscate your guns... They just clean up the mess and declare victory.

Conquer*

Attached: funwblacks700-trick-treat.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Attached: funwblacks702-trick-treat-tyrone.webm (480x360, 1.56M)

Attached: funwblacks703-trick-treat-dad.webm (480x272, 2.49M)

Attached: funwblacks704-trick-treat-tyrone-jerome.webm (480x270, 1.5M)

Attached: 1568924960720.jpg (960x640, 134K)

getting the idea, yet?

Attached: funwblacks705-Nig-or-Treating.webm (480x270, 1.55M)

Feels like an energetic day this year, probably peak 2019 and big foreshadowing that 2020 will be balls to the wall

Attached: funwblacks706-Halloween-niggering-sheboons.webm (204x360, 1.91M)

Jews lol

Attached: funwblacks707-trick-treat-ayo-lemme-stealdisshit.webm (640x296, 1.14M)

Attached: funwblacks708-trick-treat-kid-steal-bowls.webm (854x480, 2.56M)

Photo of the century

>diversity
used to live in all white low middle class private lake community in new england. lived right on the boarder of a state that legalized gay marriage. soon after high middle class homos and lesbos bought out the place. whole community used to be like ed, edd, eddy outside. its still all white but not a single child in sight. and all the houses rebuild in the same modern style instead of each house unique build. lots of deforestation to build them too. cant even go back for nastalgia visit because its nowhere near the same. total takeovee. sad man

Attached: 6c38fb1f-abff-4259-9f5b-5aec48427e1c.jpg (170x300, 18K)

>so what's killing Halloween? Why is it dying?
Are you implying something,OP ?

It doesn't even make sense who would want that much candy.

this.

Attached: 96.jpg (250x221, 10K)

>the kid, pure, innocent, good instincts.
>Sheboon mom "reprashuns mufuggah, gibs me dat!"
>proof niggers are made not born.

>because it provides alternative ideas and insights you might not get in your own culture

I don't think I've ever heard this said once or even implied by libtards in the last 10 years or so. It's pretty clear whenever they're talking about diversity they just mean more shades of brown, while everybody thinks exactly the same as they do.

>remember when I was a kid in the 90s my neighborhood was packed with kids and families trick or treating
>now i look out the window of the neighborhood i live in now and see maybe one or two families at the most out in the street at a given time

maybe i just have nostalgia goggles and im remembering wrong. but it just seems like kids dont go trick or treating anymore. we don't even buy candy to hand out anymore we get so few trick or treaters.

Attached: 1567278132811.png (819x827, 17K)

How many IQ points do you need to have to be like webm related?

To be fair, that's what people encourages by leaving the bowl on there.
However, trick or treating should only be done by kids, having 13+ y/o ask for candy is cringe and disgusting, not only that they're not wearing ANY costume. I'm glad none of those faggots will be allowed to glorious Mictlan after death.

>doesn't even make sense

Attached: funwblacks64-gimmedat.webm (352x640, 1.39M)

I would also like to lodge a complaint about the dwindling number of smashed pumpkins I see. Are all kids just fucking faggots these days? You guys should be running down the street laughing so hard you piss your pants.

the halloween stores in the mall were always a blast leading up to the actual day

Who really gives a fuck about the opinions and insights from people who not only couldn't figure out how to make great civilizations, but who came to leech the dying corpse of your own?

That's such a retarded smoothbrain line that justifies social suicide.

>Why is it dying?

whites don't want niggers coming near their house. You're just inviting robbery, theft, and various sorts of petty crime by handing out free shit.

Niggers ruined Trick or Treat. They take their Buy Here Pay Here minivan they're paying 15% interest on, load up their spawn and head to White neighborhoods for corn syrup reparations.
Send niggers back to Africa and burn kikes.

There's gonna be a major false flag in october

Any culture that comes together based around demons will eventually destroy itself.
Halloween is Mexican day of the dead tier.

That's the day before halloween, and the movie you're talking about is The Crow

reminds me of the marshmallow experiment
>eat them all and there won't be any for the rest of your life
>or eat a little bit and the candy will be there again next year

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4WF3cSd9Q

a large number of grown ass adults really are just still children

Only put candy on the porch if you live in a white neighborhood. Niggers just steal it all. Personally I don't even mess with Halloween anymore. Used to be fun.

>kid only takes one

they don't all start out bad Jow Forums. he'd be better of being raised by a white family.

Attached: 1568682327601.jpg (240x240, 14K)

This video is a great argument for nurture over nature.

Kid goes to take 1 piece like a decent human being. Sheboon teaches him that he should take all of it because getting free stuff is more important than being kind.

It's really sad actually.

You forgot the part where the teenagers and adults are sizing up each house they visit for their next score

fucking based

No, low trust society is caused by sensationalism in the news, and on the internet.

Not true my dude.

Attached: utena1.jpg (722x1022, 160K)

The niggers shit their nigger kids too the white neighborhoods though

Fucking disgusting niggers. You get to pay for its health care down the road, along with disability. Don't forget nigger college tuition when her spawn are convicted of one thing or another.

>700
damn dude. I'm impressed

He was literally a subversive commie

Any Jewish holidays in October?

>"diversity is a strength"

Its old imperialism came from Englishman who believe African can be civilized

Meaning they can be European even though genetically not the European

Englishmen are deadly wrong

I know Han Chinese who know everything about Greco-Roman philosophy and western value

but he still fell into in-out group categorization base upon ethnic identity

He isn't become European because genetically different

your case scenario is the worst because African-American and Latino can't be European furthermore they aren't producing wealth

European immigrant successfully assimilate Anglo-American society simply they are genetically same kinds

Culture downstream from people, you replace European people to backward people then backward culture will be outcome

>wanting niggers to go door-to-door in masks

John Lennon was a faggot commie. I was posting ironically.

It's 10 bucks for a fucking bag of sniggers!

Attached: 1491531467914.gif (450x450, 776K)

>low middle class
> private lake community in new england

How is this low middle class?

This.

"Minorities"

It's trust issues like the other replies say, when you become Brazil you will have giant walls with electric fences on top the wall around your houses or live in condos with big walls around the block, never talk to your neighboors and fear the streets, just like here.

Correct.

For the same reason why here near Cologne only the tourists from other cities are mostly celebrating Karneval on Rose monday while the citizens have their fun in the week before.
Its not only the rapefugees but especially the asshole from the rest of NRW who act like drunken assholes without having any ties to the city and the Karneval tradition.