Reminder

violence doesn't work.
Everything accomplished in the world was done through peaceful means.
Terrorists are quickly forgotten and they are only remembered by the dozens or so people they affected by harming their loved ones
Only voting is important
the birth rates are fine
vote for trump 2020 so that we can finally destroy the chosen tribe!

Attached: memes.jpg (360x396, 21K)

A million years of evolution disagrees with you.

What's her name? Nazi-chan?

absolutely not

I'm glad Christians are starting to wake up and arm themselves. listening to the wind bells is all you gotta do to understand that widespread conflict between good and evil is nigh, and blessings to thee who answer the call to protect innocence with violence

finally someone gets it. we just need more peaceful organization in the streets like charlottesville and eventually jews and other nonwhites will reward our good behavior by transferring power to us.

this is how things have always worked. read a history book.

>A million years of evolution disagrees with you.
how can you be this slow? the intention of the post is immediately obvious after the second line alone.

this. b&r
bonus points if you give up your guns, then they will truly understand that you're serious about resolving matters peacefully and retreat respectfully

Stop Larping, violence is all too often the best solution to many problems, also going out and shooting up a bunch of people and simply saying without any proof that you are a terrorist for a certain group of people is the easiest way to get famous quick. Call it the lazy pathetic way if you will.

>i'm so sick of all this media bullshit about white men being evil and violent
>so i'm going to go shoot a bunch of innocent unarmed people

>What is South Africa and Nelson Mandela?

There are only two types of people. Those who are conquered and those who conquer.
>please please respect us and value our interests i beg of you
>you cannot kill all of us, but we can kill all of you.

Imagine being so weak you are conned by groups of the latter to become the former. Our strength means nothing if we refuse to use it when it counts. To be good is not an easy task. Sometimes to be good and to do what is right you must fight and hurt others.

>If you fight your enemies you lose
>t. your enemies

Free your mind from the control and manipulation of slavers farming you. Reclaim your culture, your heritage, your land, your destiny. Spit in the face of cuckolds and cuckold enablers. Relight the flame of humanity before it is too late.

you first

What happens when real people actually start shooting at real targets and not just alphabet soup plays preluding right shredding legislation?

>you first
All at the same time.

yeah sure do you have a discord? me and other anons can send our info like name, address, equipment etc. and we can coordinate so that we all take back the world form the kikes at the same time

>Mexican intellectuals

I know, my Rodríguez broda

Attached: 485946889.png (577x609, 23K)

American Revolution was not peaceful. (((They))) push the non violence meme to pacify the population.

One lantern or two lanterns?
No instead we should just splinter off into single actors who just make some noise get nothing done and die.
or do nothing, get nothing done, grow old, and die.

>Doing something that actually matters is associated with risk
You don't say. Stick to your taco taco burritos. Slaves to fear unwilling to do what needs to be done were born to be owned and ruled over.

gtfo pedro finklesteinera. this is the worsr shill post ive seen in days. "defeat the tribe" with trump??? he wants to literally execute people for muh antisemitism. and violence/direct action is the only thing that EVER brings change

someone post the virgin voter vs the chad insurrectionist

Attached: original.png (4012x3148, 911K)

ok then just post your name and address here and your whatsapp # we can organize there
also post your face

this is a pathetic strawman attempt. Why would I organize with strangers on the internet instead of locals I know by first name in my own community? Imagine not training, going camping, and shooting guns in drills with friends.

You are implying that you cannot do anything that matters by implying the only way to do it is like a retard instead of smart. So either a thought corraler flying a different flag or truly inferior and securing your peoples destiny wherever you go.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

Wrong. Violence works if you have good optics.

Everything is optics, presentation, propaganda, perception. Have those down, and you get free passes for violence.

People just need to wake up and admit you guys are all way way behind in the war.

cringe and stale. brown person has no creativity and is ruled by fear.
pathetic.

I walk in the steps of my people. Explorers, Conquerors, and Martyrs sacrificing everything for the future of our people.
You walk in the steps of your people. Beggars, Cuckolds, and Cowards sacrificing the future of your people for a single hot meal.

Once you understand that Texas belongs to us because we say it does, and how we win every fight, you will soon understand we are not equal or the same. One people bring prosperity and success and the other people bring nothing but poverty and destruction.

You're all going to get shot in the head.
Then we are going to go through your shit to find out the truth.

It does work if you want communist revolution. Excessive violence is bad, but the capitalists are the most violent, greedy and brutal people on the planet, you can't suppress them if you're not willing to match that violence.

You only support violence until its you or your family who gets targeted

Violence always works that is why the police and military use violence all the time

okay, see you at the frontline then I guess?

all you're going to find are pictures of anime girls

Attached: 1562822652194.png (2551x2576, 539K)

And what would I support if one of my family members got targeted? A payout or a written apology?
I would be in even more avocation for violence, the kind of violence which empowers the good and makes bad men pay.

>I guess?
No, you won't.
You will be busy shitting due to your poor water quality or painting someones house.
Sorry, you were never invited to the big boys table due to your own individual actions and beliefs.

but aren't you going to fight for texas? we'll be killing each other then I guess

>believing in fraudulent means of dating.

Tarrant-Chan

Attached: 1552865399504.png (866x589, 269K)

Proof?

refer to

Alot of mechanical inventions were built for war and later reinterpreted for more practical use, peace does nothing in comparison

If violence solved nothing people wouldn’t be fighting wars since the dawn of man. Violence is the only answer

>Mexico
This is a boring joke that most anons didn't get.

user, OP is from Mexico.
He is irrelevant

We tried alturism...
>nows the time we make heads roll

the US is irrelevant in the world stage.

Wow.
>If we don't take care of the environment, wouldn't we be just as bad as niggers?
I'm dating Tarrant-chan...
Not sure how I feel about this.

if i were suicidal i would not kill unarmed women, children and eldery like a faggot nigger, instead i would go after the (((international bankers))) and you know their names, they are the ones that oush for inmigration and degeneracy, Tarrant is a stupid faggot, the kikes actually enjoy watching the goyim killing eachother, divide et impera, we should unite against them before anything else, Tarrant didnt killed strong muzzies in the war, he killed innocents, the is not better than a hood rat nog.

sam hyde is that you

this

based

redpilled

>we should unite against them before anything else
Look, user. At face value, I agree with you. Yes, we should unite against the jew because the jew is a world parasite that harms all of us. I actually don't hate anyone other than the fucking kikes (and their liberal collaborators)
The problem is that Muslims in the West simply do not want to ally with White people.
I admit I am painting with a broad brush as there are SOME Islamist groups who might actually want to help us. But not many.
And even you, while I would personally welcome any assistance from Mexicans against the jew (if the price was handing California and Texas to Mexicans, so be it) it's just not going to happen. Mexican ethnocentrism and racial animocity towards Whites appears to be way too deep.

Ask yourself why they are here in the numbers they are and you start to understand the two birds with one stone.

There is a reason to focus on the head of the snake.

I don't know who slipped you any sort of that bad crap but mexicans have no ethnocentrism nor do we have any racial animocity towards whites
wanna know what we think about whites?
we don't
nobody has been here telling us how awful it is, etc. as a matter of fact mexicans love europeans for what's it worth but again nobody's been indoctrinating us

that said we hate americans but why shouldn't we? they're just anglos 2: electric boogaloo

>vote for trump
>sees flag
Yeah that's pretty much what I'd expect.

The Russian Revolution (Trotsky) is a pretty good day-by-day of how a populist rising is arrested by a minority of fanatical extremists and turns into a total revolution refusing compromise with any other parties whatsoever. Read that.

Attached: FFE16466-25A2-4EA2-B253-2E618C9977E8.jpg (800x609, 90K)

Also read everything you can on the early Bolsheviks. It’s basically the same problems we have.
>teaching people not to cuck
>teaching people not to be meek or seek parity
>teaching people not to listen to bourgeois lies that keep you weak
>turning everyone into domestic terrorist radical extremist supremacist- etc. etc.
>winning

And this is something even the most rabid doctrinaire Nat-Soc doesn’t really feel in their bones, doesn’t really believe. They always want parity or fairness or compromise with other parties, for everyone to sort of win. You win in total domination and wanton cruelty for its own sake, or you get put against the wall and ignominiously shot . There’s no in between in serious dissident politics. Everyone has to be in an antisocial angry frenzy.

cuck

>violence doesn't work.
Listen up niggers, Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority derives.

Attached: 1549349195454.jpg (1920x1040, 325K)

>Only voting is important

Attached: 1565719061937.jpg (768x960, 124K)

Would we be this close to having guns banned in America without shootings?
I don't think so.
Would Mussolini have been in power without marching on Rome?
Doubt it.

Attached: ANIMEGIRL.jpg (7199x4932, 2.47M)

got to hand it to the beaner, thats one of the most original ways to start a humour thread.
now for a fucking leaf to bless it.

Attached: 1540797936316.jpg (1200x794, 301K)

would hitler approve of indiscriminate killing of muslims?
this is a serious question desu

I'm going to push your fucking shit in you spic hippy fuck. Violence is how the world works.

fuck knows. he was dumb enough to not just kill the kikes, so probably not.

Attached: 1561014001818.png (526x394, 493K)

fuck now that I think about he was much stupider than you think, he wasn't even killing the kikes either, at least not intentionally

>says the spic trying to grease the skids for long haul demographic victory
“Shhh. Don’t fight back.”

nigger

By the way, guys. When nonwhites call for peace and stability you now they’re hurting. They’re not so sure anymore. When the enemy comes to the table and says “common decency” you drive the knife deeper.

Blacks didn't enact change in the US through peaceful means, they did it through spontaneous violence after King's murder

Attached: rockwellruinedlunch.jpg (1024x741, 194K)

Hey there radicalization mod

If they were in his people's land as invaders then he would probably sanction the discriminate killing of Muslims

>randomly hugs you from behind from time to time

Attached: apu.png (680x448, 107K)

>not noticing he's speaking in minecraft

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

You literally live in a nation that is ruled by violence. How many politicians were killed during your last election again?

I'm picking up on the sarcasm, but it's true. Violence only works on a grand scale, or by a coup.

Good bait made me reply, here's your (you)

Hi glowfag.
1. Obviously all violence is wrong and should never be advocated.
2. International bankers have more guards and surveillance than a prison and theoretically this would be stupid.
3. The goyim don't care if they genocide white women, children or elderly.

This thread makes me proud my race is at least 1/4 mexican

does that mean my race is at least 1/4 flip?

Nah. Your mixed aristocrats and some indentured workers came here to mix with the south east asian genepool

Violence works when used on the right people. Killing a bunch of powerless people in a mosque=doesn't work
Killing Hillary Clinton and her wall street handlers = works.
If someone tommorrow walked up to Hrc and shot her in the face on camera the whole world would stop because the power structure realizes it under attack. Some nigger kills muzzies its a news article on CNN.

Attached: 64a.gif (640x400, 252K)

>violence doesn't work.
If you shoot random people on the street - yes.
For violence to work, it must be systematic and coordinated. Shoot politicians and their families.

Attached: 126874738-288-k38516.jpg (288x450, 10K)

if shooting politicans is so effective, then why havne't Jow Forumsacks done it yet? checkmate