Warren / Clinton 2020

Apparently Clinton is teaming up with Warren behind the scenes. If Biden craps out due to his inability to keep his eye from exploding and his teeth falling out, and Warren chooses Hillary as VP... will they win the chaos / novelty vote like Obama did?

Attached: 1568937465315s.jpg (250x206, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maseratigigi/status/1174771838569852928
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will be trump in a landslide if she teams up with that cunt.

The last thing Elizabeth Warren needs is Hillary Clinton as Vice President. You just know that Warren will have health complications in April or May of 2021z

>It will be trump in a landslide if she teams up with that cunt.
why?

>The last thing Elizabeth Warren needs is Hillary Clinton as Vice President.
why?

Warren will get died if Hillary stands to gain power.

That would be a nightmare. Imagine she finally weaseled her way up.

I still think the DNC fucked up by selling the VP slot to Tim Kaine instead of just running Bernie. They'd have won, no questions asked.

They seem incapable of not making the worst decisions over and over, non stop.

Avoid people with sanpaku eyes. That woman wants power over you for her purposes.

>They'd have won, no questions asked.

Attached: 10q3gf5267934086110.jpg (500x500, 46K)

"How wants to lose the election?"

I suspect Dems are throwing this election knowing no one will beat Trump.

If Trump is One And Done, and Commie-Homo takes office, there might be a 2nd cumming of a Trump-like figure who might not be total sellout (like Trump).

Let the Trump thingy run its course, to demoralize his base, THEN go full Commie Homo.

Hillary Clinton was such an unlikable cunt she lost to President Pussy Grabber

No, it's a not a fucking good idea

Clinton is using warren as a front for her money laundering operation

Look. Let’s be honest. The media is just shilling for her now that Kamala is washed up.

Her crowd sizes aren’t overblown as pictures around this board has shown. She’s not going to even be VP let alone president. She’s got no charisma, her voice is weak sounding, only the beta-est males would ever vote for her.

And according to the left, the majority of men are incels. And you think all those woman-haters are going to vote for a woman? Clinton was the most respected woman in modern American history and she was BTFO by a game show host.

Warren is virtually unknown and polls at the bottom with African Americans. She’s not electable whatsoever. Get off the shill train or find yourself a reality check, friend.

Warren won't choose Clinton as her running mate. They are probably just making agreements behind the scenes. I can totally see the Clintons directing their stooges to endorse Warren now than Kamala's 15 minutes have been snubbed out by Tulsi Gabbard.

Anyone with an IQ over room temperature want to pipe in?

That would be a seriously terrifying position.
Imagine being the only person standing in Killary's way from ruling the free world...
Warren isn't that stupid.

Warren honestly seems like a real rotten warlord, suppressed grandmommy dictator type. Like once she had control, Hillary might bite it first before the first sign of trouble

nobody wants to debate liberal reddit fags

The bigger question here is did Bill or Hillary fuck Warren yet?

All I did was ask if they were running mates and if they'd win the chaos / novelty vote? Are you that insecure about Trump? I voted for Trump and know he's going to win this round too.

But I'm also interested in entertaining ideas, not shutting out big bad scary thoughts.

Jesus christ, this sounds disgusting. Why did you have to put this in my head?

If that's the case, then calling your detractors idiots isn't a good way to start.

They aren't detractors, they're mindless idiots. They put zero thought into their posts. They stated that "it's a mental no-no" and left it at that. They couldn't fathom this idea so much that their pea brains would'nt allow them to even explain how they leaped to their safe-space conclusions.

That non-sense deserves respect on this, a board for intellectuals?

Biden is running purely to keep Bernie out of the top 2 for primaries. Then, it'll be leaked that Biden is severely unfit for office and DNC will have their preferred candidate Pocahontas running.

Democrats are dog AIDS and know the anti trump rhetoric will be their only chance to run someone as establishment as Warren with a chance of winning

>She’s not electable whatsoever. Get off the shill train or find yourself a reality check, friend.
She's also an unlikable cunt from Massachusetts. She'd spend the general election campaign wagging those wrinkled fingers at people while shrilly talking down to them.
She's never going to be president.

bc Clinton is among the most disliked politicans of the whole world

Blacks were never going to vote republican. Democrats rhetoric about white man bad is hurting them. Black people won't vote for white democrats anymore.

The media and dnc's shilling for her so hard but dems are so stupid they gobble it right up like they did for Hillary, who was absurdly unlikeable and unelectable.
There's no fucking change Warren loses the nomination

>why?
Name something Hillary's campaign did well the last time around. Nobody did a better job of tanking her chances than her own campaign did.

Attached: 7FDA27CD-C901-44EC-8A65-BFECB74AF124.jpg (1350x1350, 306K)

in your world, your tight little echo chambers. even if you subtract the voter fraud and illegal immigrant votes, she still neck and necked with Trump.

if she rigs the polls again...

Attached: EFEDC15D-B202-4AF0-BF8F-F0E60759BFC3.jpg (644x427, 52K)

Do it.
All it takes is one tweet.

Attached: images (43).jpg (522x506, 35K)

>a board for intellectuals
Nigga you gay

Attached: EDEnaetWsAAdvZW.jpg (354x360, 33K)

>Warren chooses Hillary as VP
Warren wins. Warren dies within 18 months of taking office.

What

Because the entire establishment, from news to movies to music to government to pollsters to corporations, was on her side. It was her turn.

Madame President.

Has anyone got a link to somewhere that has the info in that picture but more detailed and sourced? I remember a lot of it happening at the time but it'd be nice to have a backup for the argument.

lmao how fucked up is the Democratic party to have such an unlikeable cast?

Goddamn this bitch wants to fail don't she?

Warren is a gold mine of kek.

Attached: warrenmelon.jpg (800x400, 150K)

Hahaha Hillary for VP! She can be shadow president for another 8 years!

Hillary is the second least popular president candidate of all time, after Trump. Now combine that with the crazy multiplier that is Warren. This is legitimately best case scenario for Don.

Dems run Biden and they stand a chance. They get the moderates by default and the progressives that dont necessarily like him but hate trump.

They run Warren/Bernie/Clinton they split their own ticket with their commie tranny nonsense and lose.

Yup and Hispanics don’t like to vote for black politicians. Full stop. Dem party is a mess. That’s what multiculturalism gets you

This seems like the future that someone would send a time traveler back to the 90s to try and avoid.

Warren is batshit insane. Don’t forget her video with her husband drinking a beer in her kitchen? One of the most awkward fucking things I have ever seen. She will torpedo any chance she has at winning

Democrats=Satanic death cult

Attached: 1dvil1s.jpg (700x778, 107K)

Choosing Hillary as a VP? Are you smoking crack?

Not enough exogenous estrogen in the world to make fauxcahotass/hildebeest viable

>"Thanks for being here, honey"
>"Bitch I live here"

Warren would either have to promise reparations, or have a really well liked black vice president if she wants to get the black vote.

twitter.com/maseratigigi/status/1174771838569852928

I’ve never laughed so hard at an awkward wannabe Indian bitch in my life. Was amazing

While I believe they are dumb enough to nominate Warren I refuse to believe they would be so moronic to put Hil on the ticket with Warren.
Nobody could be that stupid.

Where are we now?
'This is Martha's Vinyard'
Oh Martha, I haven't seen her for ages.

Tim Kaine did not even want the VP job. As a virginian i can tell ya that come-here kansas faggot eas sorely disappointed and at a loss for words on live radio interview the day he found out his (((masters))) had annointed him to take the fall alongside hildebeeste
Kaine is a washed up, controlled puppet loser

they don't think with logic, they think with money and influence, and I have no doubt Hillary can buy/bully/blackmail her way into the ticket some how.

Trump second term, guaranteed.

I just put up my Warren 2020 yard sign and bumper stickers this evening

Cmon. Warren will chose some POC. It's the woke thing to do-- and half the country is POC now.

Look! Her minder unironically wears the templar cross.
They are rubbing it in your face. Fight back America!

Attached: images (52).jpg (476x500, 27K)

Democrat oppo research or lazy state funded “journalist”. Either way kill yourself
>why?
>no why?
>eye?
>kill myself and die?
>why?

If that shit happens her campaign will jettison faster than the WTC and she will lose 90% of her supporters

She's supposed to be Bernie Sanders with a cliterious, no way she will be that dumb

Warren is kissing up to Hillary for access to HRC's voter roles/data and big donor names.Of course, Warren will have to buy those lists from Hillary. Maybe for a discounted price... if Warren let's Hillary pick her VP candidate (someone like Eric Holder--loyal to both the Clintons and the Obamas).
What the DNC fails to realize is that running Warren is basically running Hillary's younger, nerdy, policy-wonk librarian sister who has a shill voice and a penchant of LARPing as a Native American. They aren't sending their best.

Attached: hc-ew.jpg (474x384, 29K)

Warren would be dead about a month after swearing in, she'd be literally insane to have Hillary as VP.

Both Warren and Clinton have health problems. They won't last long as President. They should be retiring instead of running for President.

They have no chance against this ticket.

Attached: D2d-bA_UwAAXqwc.jpg (960x764, 93K)

If the cunt get the nominee (which she wouldn't) then yes second term for das oranje anus

Attached: PocaPrez.jpg (1050x679, 70K)

Oh dear God... NO! No no nope.
Stacy Abrams is the W-O-R-S-T! She will just sit at her desk in the West Wing & write smutty Harlequin Romance Novels under her nom de plume Selena Montgomery.

Attached: Selena Montgomery.png (1578x1058, 1.52M)

Well she is the senator of Massachusetts and she is doing a shitty job as one.

>He thinks two nut job females will win presidency
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1534125198826.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Women won't vote for Warren because she has too harsh of a face. Simple as that.

this makes the most sense thus far

what are warren's health problems?

nice strawman, i can tell you're a basketball american due to your inability to comprehend the scribbly lines what make words