AUS/POL/ FRIDAYS - MIDDAY EDITION

G'day lads, thank fuck its Friday.

>Canadian PM says white privilege came with 'blind spot' as third brownface incident emerges
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/justin-trudeau-brownface-third-incident-emerges-video/11530988

>National School Strike for Climate sees students across the country planning to skip school
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/national-climate-strike-students-across-australia-skip-school/11528100

>Australian Federal Police fly to Afghanistan to investigate alleged Australian war crimes
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/afp-travels-to-afghanistan-to-investigate-alleged-war-crimes/11527426

>Australian tricked by brothers into joining bomb plot to be released from Lebanese prison
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/australian-amer-khayat-cleared-of-bomb-is-plot-prison-release/11531210?section=politics

Attached: 1568934364518m.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9
youtube.com/watch?v=4AT9WJr2wVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me young bloke knocks off school in a couple hours cunts, what the fuck am I gonna do with him over the holidays?

Id just like to say fuck the climate

At least he WENT to school today.

Depends how old is.

Ever heard of camping in the wilderness?

He's 13 and not at all outdoorsy.
Loves his Xbox etc

Make a board game
Go hiking
Watch war movies
Get prostitues

you striking today lads

Attached: 453535543.png (508x617, 526K)

What is the thing on the right? Obviously not a hunger strike

I agree that shit needs to be done about these filthy cunts getting their hands on coal,oil and Chinese cotton farmers destroying our country. sadly I know for a fact these cunts protesting are peak shallow ecology and would not want anything ruining their current ez mode life. they are lost and latching onto a cause to make up for a lack of purpose in life. Actually caring about the planet will require more then ripping metal out of the ground to make solar panels and look like you're doing something when you are not.

Attached: 1552061300877.jpg (634x594, 86K)

unironically want the world to crumble let the weak die

Attached: if only you knew.png (700x467, 287K)

Burn it with fire
If that's the face of our future lads we're fucked

Attached: 1568589451943.jpg (700x673, 44K)

Speaking to my brother on chat about how bad job prospects are. He sends links to the ADF website. He doesn't believe about the blocking of white men applying for these positions is real. I have a mate who used to be a combat engineering and when the military decided they'll hire based on diversity and favour women, shitskins and trannies he lost his shit at it when he discussed it.

they are longer blocking but I agree it was fucking retarded it's being run like a cucked business not a military. If he's still keen give navy a go, desperate for more people with the big wave of ships coming, good cash and smashing birds in other countries is always fun, remember to tarp up.

He was suggesting it to me. I'm too old though 30, only advantage I have is I can run a half marathon in 1 hour 13 minutes and already know how to fight and maim/kill empty-handed and or a knife unlike the majorityof the civilian population.

Fuck off cunt get a job.

I like to eat Cock

Put up a tent, even if it’s in the backyard and build a campfire. Toast marshmallows and tell him ghost stories.

Don't wanna wage today cobbers. Rather smoke a cone and cooooooooooom.

Attached: 4545.jpg (734x769, 90K)

protests white as fuck
50k in sydney that's basically just what a big day out festival is lol no one cares we'll just have a gook environment they wanted us to be gooks now we are they got what they wanted

take him into the city for some gook food, so he'll get accustomed to his future

>sea levels rise
300 million guaranteed 'nesian boat people
>electric cars
no more middle east religious war intervention for oil and israel/arabian dick sucking, no retarded babies from living near freeways
>abandon coal
pull china out of our ass and become a self sufficient nuclear superpower with reactors and weapons.
>stop logging
save drop bears and stop private companies from raping our land, i'd rather them burn naturally then be cut down ruining the future soils fertility and massacring native fauna.
>stop corrupt murray darling
actually have a future in agriculture by stopping corporations sucking and reselling our water to and from the government.
>stop chink nationals spouting commie propaganda against the climate
>harness the power of the sun, water and air instead of burning shit like actual cavemen.

Tell me again goys why is the climate strike a bad thing for anyone thats not a middle eastern oil barron, opportunistic refugee, labor/liberal corrupt oligarch or commie chink? red pill me before i take to the streets with the generation that will lead the nationalist revolution whilst yous sulk from your gaming chairs spouting lib talking points defending the chinese takeover.

Attached: 67633229_2307639462688686_2555371576795070464_n.png (950x720, 741K)

who /arugal/ here

Attached: 1568325168956.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

We'll miss you. Why not quit your job?

Attached: 1563697323501.jpg (591x636, 64K)

Would you support a carbon tax or carbon credits?

Going to bed bong
Enjoy!

Neither.
>lets make it harder for small business and poorer people
If I were rich I'd like the sound of both

Good Night

Fuck I’ve seem them around uTas. That beta on the left was in my Global Food Security class.

100% unironically this
> Fuck chinks fuck jews fuck boomers

Attached: 11482784-3x2-large.jpg (700x467, 58K)

I’d rather get a real job.

>It's not my fault I'm racist, I can't help being white
Liberals view of the world is infuriating

Take him bushwalking in the rainforest. My dad did this with me and it was very enlightening(take salt for leeches).

Wow I suppose you're right, climate activism is patriotic and isn't about subsidizing Chinese pollution, siphoning productivity, and promoting their eternal revolution.
We should let go of the imperial petrodollar because milking it just makes people angry.

Why aren't we trying to get climate change protesters to go after China. We cant get these people to change their minds but at least we can make them useful idiots
>INB4 we

China hate threads are full of great ammo

whatever floats your boat senpai

GOOD GOY

KNOCK OFF TIME WHOOP WHOOP!

WHAT THE FUCK YOU DRINKING LADS?

Fanta.
How was work?

Delta pls, while I agree China is a threat, lets not pretend these protests aren't being planned by the Juden.

>Also

Time for everyone's Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

This is what they stole from us....
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9

It's also time for another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

On the hard stuff then.

Work was good user, got a hotel room for the night, so gonna raid the closest pub for all of its vagina.

>gonna raid the closest pub for all of its vagina.
>willingly associating yourself with tattooed slags and general dickheads.
Just hire a prossie, way easier to get ya dick wet.

so be greenie/civic nationalist and you'll win faggots
soooo simple

apprently albo is getting rid of sjws because they do so much damage

Isn't october fest coming up should I go to a pub? I have no friends though.

Attached: 1568919748850.png (837x837, 290K)

Stay at home and drink alone, it’s 100% based.

>walk into pub
>it's full of cunts
>no vagina in sight

There will probly be a drunk slag. ITS TIME TO GET LAID

Attached: 1566169707668.gif (250x203, 136K)

Yeah, nah. I enjoy the chase. Plus I get the degrade her for the whole night

Attached: cbc news.png (1600x666, 1.85M)

What state you from?
If youre in Adelaide you're more than welcome to tag along user

>>walk into pub
>>it's full of cunts
>>no vagina in sight
Next pub

kek

Not from there. But thanks for the offer. I'm very excited to have an excuse to get drunk. It'll probably end poorly but worth a shot.

To each his own, I’ll just go through 24 tinnies by myself with The Goo Goo Dolls on full blast because it’s Friday.

>The Goo Goo Dolls
Bread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4AT9WJr2wVM

Teach him Mandarin

Reminder that the Chinese are trying to destroy Buddhism

That is not a real class. I see what you did there user. I was at UTAS like in 2008 but didn't take it seriously so cannot comment if its changed much.

Attached: vewep.jpg (672x672, 23K)

It is a real class, and I hated it. I did it last semester.

Sun tanning is racist - unless you a stupid nig

Attached: HCJJI2UMZVF65OS7DVTWSPIWCI.jpg (760x503, 114K)

so is global food secure, or will we be eating onions green in the future?

Have sex, family style

*onionsgreen

G'day newfag

soilent green

fucking autobans on words

Hey mates, I'm looking for some sand, any leads?

We covered current and future food security and the short answer for most of us westerners is “Fuck No.” in either of those categories.

3rd worlders who live closer to the means of producing food have a better food security than westerners, who are 4 missed meals and a power outage away from chaos. It’s all about what comes in between that food being produced/harvested to being ready to eat. The less in between that, the better.

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

Thanks

I sometimes think that the reason government tolerates widespread consumption of processed and junk foods (knowing how this will blow out the healthcare budget) is because we are in reality, incapable of feeding everyone with healthy unprocessed foods

Fuk I need beer anyone else know this feel or am I alone

Greetings,
I’m heading for Perth in two weeks, what should I expect once there? How much is the city white?

ASIO on a VPN.

In ya mum's vagina.

Beer tastes like shit and you're all retards for pretending it doesn't.

Alcohol is a shit tier drug and you're all retards for pretending it isn't.

Attached: RICE BOGANS.png (900x839, 763K)

Processed foods make people sluggish and docile. Same reason they fluoridate the water.

Attached: Is this a glownigger.jpg (556x500, 66K)

Nah I love it m8

I never done any other drugs then alcohol

I quit drinking a while back and don't miss it. Day two giving up cigs cold turkey after 27 years is going alright so far.

Well done mate. Stay strong.

Lager was invented because it can be mass produced for the industrial working class. It's obsolete.

I'm eating a $2 Pizza (Made in EU, let's nuke them and make our own)

>shit about canada
>abc links
>nothing about cash ban and how to send a submission
Mods need to just ban these fuck awful threads. I hate you faggots.

Noice. You can slap 200 reps of an exercise in like 15 minutes, you could add it to your morning ritual.

down to the rifle range

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

Avoid the aboriginals whatever you do they are dumb violent shitskins, avoid the nigger groups and avoid the middle eastern groups at night and you'll be good.

Common sense, just like everywhere else
How much of non whites lives in Perth and in the surrounding areas? 10/20/30% or more?

Remember to report this cunt

you are all alone
shame on you way too early to be drinking fool

Going to start walking in the mornings now that it has warmed up. The wife wants to get ready to have another baby so both of us need to get fit and healthy to have a high quality child.

Needs to be 14 to do this in most states. I think WA is different.

Here let me reroll those digits for you because this is BASED

Why are you not demanding action on carbon pollution lads?

Attached: 20190920_123839.jpg (1608x410, 350K)

Abos infest the CBD and Northbridge/Leederville both day and night getting drunk and starting fights amongst themselves or some poor sap they have targeted. Niggers and middle esterns are mostly confined to the poored northern and southern areas during the day but they flood the CBD, Northbridge and Freo cafe/bar in the afternoon or night.

Action from our government now, not later!

Attached: 20190920_124215.jpg (2436x368, 508K)