◄ Latest Happenings ►

◄ Latest Happenings ►

>Federal Judge officially Dismisses Epstein's criminal case
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7408223/Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-trafficking-case-officially-DISMISSED-judge.html
>FBI sends broken cameras outside of Epstein's cell to Quantico for forsensic analysis
reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-cameras/fbi-studies-two-broken-cameras-outside-cell-where-epstein-died-source-idUSKCN1VI2LC
> New Mexico cancels Epstein land leases
reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-new-mexico-idUSKCN1VK03Y
>Twelve of Epstein's victims testified in court. Some named Sarah Kellen and Ghislaine Maxwell as his recruiters
cbsnews.com/video/epstein-accusers-give-emotional-testimony-in-court/
>British actress Anouska De Georgiou comes forward
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7401297/British-actress-went-school-Kate-Middleton-reveals-abused-Jeffrey-Epstein.html
·
·
·
·
◄ Docs ►
>Epstein Docs on pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
>Epstein court doc dump 2:
pastebin.com/ubW8EXYT
>Flight logs
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
>More info
pastebin.com/7NLPQ4r4
>Trump calls out Clinton for ties to Epstein and Pedo Island in 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
>Epstein PizzaGate Links
pastebin.com/2khUZ8JM
>PAX list Epstein Lolita Express
pastebin.com/uA9sg8V1
>Epstein connections and leads:
pastebin.com/P9eBprev

Attached: egg_without_a_storm.jpg (780x780, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/09/17/mit-scientist-richard-stallman-resigns-over-epstein-remarks/
thesun.co.uk/news/9926794/jeffrey-epstein-victim-swim-paedo-island-rape/
fbcoverup.com/docs/afi/2019-09-12-THE-SECRET-PLOT-IN-1909-BY-THE-ANGLO-AMERICAN-PILGRIMS-SOCIETY-TO-STAFF-SPY-AGENCIES-WITH-NEWSPAPERMEN-Americans-for-Innovation-Sep-12-2019.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7470199/Jeffrey-Epstein-investigation-began-January-probes-launched-Morocco-Monaco-Austria.html
youtu.be/DDbx1uArVOM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227016167/#227016339
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227016167/#227020948
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/whistleblower-complaint-about-president-trump-involves-ukraine-according-to-two-people-familiar-with-the-matter/ar-AAHyi0V
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zo_(bot)
youtube.com/watch?v=yORzKz6ZvKg
youtube.com/watch?v=l_gkBPlLcfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N9P9TjlQRMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inb4 qfags huggin muh shillz.

Attached: 1568414597835.jpg (634x782, 102K)

Found out

Attached: egg-bump.jpg (600x600, 98K)

It's over I won you lost
Thanks for playing
Post moar gae ass plane pics faggot

Attached: IMG_2425.png (1536x2048, 346K)

◄ Latest Happenings ►

>Stallman resigns over his remarks
nypost.com/2019/09/17/mit-scientist-richard-stallman-resigns-over-epstein-remarks/
>One of the victims had to swim from Lolita Island after having been raped there three times
thesun.co.uk/news/9926794/jeffrey-epstein-victim-swim-paedo-island-rape/
>Prominent Members of the 110-Year-Old Pilgrim Society are listed in Epstein's Black Book.
fbcoverup.com/docs/afi/2019-09-12-THE-SECRET-PLOT-IN-1909-BY-THE-ANGLO-AMERICAN-PILGRIMS-SOCIETY-TO-STAFF-SPY-AGENCIES-WITH-NEWSPAPERMEN-Americans-for-Innovation-Sep-12-2019.pdf
>Epstein violated Meghan's law in January and now several countries are on him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7470199/Jeffrey-Epstein-investigation-began-January-probes-launched-Morocco-Monaco-Austria.html

Fuck you shill suck on my left nut

Attached: 1568494239168.jpg (782x651, 229K)

Attached: MIT_media_director_resigns.jpg (985x806, 145K)

Krautanon exchanges the letter "Q" for an underline in an (supposed) attempt to avoid calling shills to the thread. I guess the point he was trying to make is that Q doesn't make predictions, he has plans. He was trying to say that instead of being an informant who predicts, Q's the one in control who plans and sets out to execute (or is a member of the circle of people who do that). That's why he focused so much on the definition of "predictions" during the last thread.

He's not a bot, he's just an autist struggling to find the correct words to pin down what he's trying to convey. What he said does make sense, although I'm not fully informed on Q.

It's stupid to say that someone "predicted' McCain's death, that would be /x/-tier. Following krautanon's reasoning, the only possible conclusion you could reach with that "prediction" is that Q, whoever he is, is factually involved with power. Specifically, McCain's death wasn't predicted, but planned; and that information somehow tricked down to Q/he was involved in the planning itself.

In conclusion (going by krautanon's reasoning which I cannot prove to be wrong) Q is likely not a LARP. There's definitely some validity to the persona, and his "predictions" aren't meant to help Jow Forums, but to show that he's truly involved with power. My hypothesis that "Q interacted with Jow Forums so that WE could act somehow on the information given to us" was wrong, he does it to prove that he's involved with the government. Why? Probably to strenghten legitimacy. But that seems to be the case, either way.

There's not much to debate over that, but the question remains: Is Q a benevolent entity to Jow Forums or malevolent? He could be lulling us into adopting a "herd mentality" around his persona so that we stop thinking for ourselves, for example. "Trust the plan" seems pretty shady. Either that, or he could be giving Jow Forums indirect breadcrumbs. This is, however, too optimistic and I lean towards the former assumption.

post rare and lewd ghislaines pls

And sorry for this post. It's just that krautanon was genuinely trying in good will to pass some information onto me in the last thread, while I couldn't quite understand what he was talking about and started calling him a bot because his texts were a bit weird.

I wrote that post, thread got archived, then I just waited for a new one. I do appreciate that he was genuinely helping me with some thought experiments to display his point, even after I kept attacking him. I felt kinda bad about myself.

Attached: 1555891601377.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Hello fren
They killed my phone last night and posted
Here As me to d&c. I'm suspicious of everyone obviously but I think if kraut is a glownigger he's /ourglownigger. I have nothing other than my experience to back this up
Tried to post the screenshot but they won't let me post any images idk wtf is going on

Oh shit it did post

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Attached: 1527727509922.png (512x422, 160K)

Are you shitposting or just being a nigger?

Attached: 1568859622472.png (813x408, 28K)

Somebody wanna splain....?

Attached: IMG_2426.jpg (803x409, 129K)

Attached: Ransome_was_persuaded_to_not_swim.png (1880x989, 838K)

Honey I’m not going to ask again - it’s time for bed so hop to it mister

I was Shoah 'd at about two am pacific time last night when it got back on track....QRD?
They jacked my phone for posting screenshots shits fuct tup round here l8le

Post moar gae ass plane pics

Anons linked these posts to the Shifler character through some arcane wizardry.

Attached: 1539946142448.gif (660x780, 201K)

*Shiflet

Witnessed
So we're taking this place back? They'll have to shut it down if we do

youtu.be/DDbx1uArVOM

@0:58 in. Is that him in the back ground

Trying to post pics they're failing me at captcha saying I'm a bot. I have the screenshots from the Shoah 'd thread s. Will have to find a way to doktur the emages to post somehau

Proverbs 27:17
even if you aren't religious

Attached: 4vclFwesAeEc.jpg (966x447, 176K)

I'm not but there is a universal truth in religion. What they keep from us is the truth we need to know to be free

Did they make that meme?
>always accuse your enemy of what you are guilty of yourself
In those threads I told them I was compiling their images to scrutinize l8r. I knew they would slip up cuz can t repost images but so often and never in same thread. They even bumped after limit cuz they saw it sliding. And thy have the audacity to call others new
If they aren't ai bots then that's a huge white pill

How do I make pic related stop? And no, I'm not going to explain anything else.

Attached: 0.jpg (726x545, 20K)

>filename
>image
>1pbtid
>flag
I too glow with the force of a thousand suns

You have no control over it, so stop worrying yourself to death. Powers and principalities...

I just want to plant my face between jizzlaines thighs

Lost

nondescript questions deserve nondescript answers

It's the m sin ding code. Prox ey 4 shur
>O.jpg filename
It's learning

Attached: that's a stretch, jim.jpg (469x231, 10K)

You'll have to bake again glowniggers
Post moar images for us to reverse image search
Gae ass plain picks nao

So explain why

explain why not

Likelihood?

Sorry, could you rephrase the question please?

The likelihood of all those things I mentioned here
I think they're learning
Who made this meme You?

Czeched

Attached: cerber2.png (866x889, 468K)

Are you this poster >I will shit....
Is that you?

People are trolling /egg/ posters because they see how sensitive to triggering people are itt. I know for a fact there are several lies being built upon and reposted because I planted some of them and watched how they spread them. It's amateur-tier counterintelligence.

Did you make this meme

No, that's a low quality pile of shit as are the majority of /egg/ "memes".

Well the majority are created by goofs that can into mspaint. Either way it illustrates
>projection
>desperation to fit in
Anyone who's lurked these threads knows this as the climate of /egg/ went from *breaking news* to */mil/ tier pics flooding
Kinda obvious. I'm glad someone made them meme tho. Sadly I'll never meet leafbro or the kraut or Brazilbro but we've been in the trenches together and I consider them brother in arms. So the meme is somewhat accurate cuz I do love that guy. I'm saving it to use against them when necessary
tl;dr

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227016167/#227016339 ...

Attached: 1568874849306.gif (500x379, 1.97M)

Consider the following:
Your goals will occasionally align with those of shills. Also, reverse psychology is a hell of a drug for the guy pulling the strings.
Putty.

Based

He’s definitely not alive and well on a beach in Tel Aviv

(((Who))) could that be?

I layed it all out for you. What shill would ever do such a thing? This is exactly what I'm talking about. Sensitive people (schizos who see kikes everywhere they look) have to be led like a horse to water.

>'227051035

>227051035

Attached: 1545764433708.jpg (240x232, 24K)

It's going down

Do you get extra good boy points for breaking links?

>we were not flooding.
>DOXXING PEOPLE

Attached: trump-laughing.jpg (1000x600, 318K)

You made the list.

Attached: 1566252865393.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

IO to the one calling me a bait taker and forcing missinfomation.
go fuck your self.
also ididn't post here all that much because you cunts call me a shill and a kike daily

Or we can take this tio 16chan and talk there or do it here
as far as i'm concerned Epstein case is dead and we have had only a hand full of good leads and a few arrests afterwhich most of the posters stoped posting because of the missinfomation and name calling
also I'm convinced this is not getting as anywhere

if anything its going to get more people suicided by the deepstate and have no other lead.
Unless you have something i don't have?

so QRD on what we got so far?

also cutt it with the code talk I ain't no glowie right but I'm here today to do digging
so what ya want brahs

Are we done here? It's getting late.

*us anywhere

Hey rembember when leaf flag got called out on shadowwarfare.info/qanon being a glowing honeypot to link anons to a Ukranian plot?
> main page for the site written in Ukranian and hosted out of Virginia
Well, this happened...
Whistleblower complaint about President Trump involves Ukraine, according to two people familiar with the matter

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/whistleblower-complaint-about-president-trump-involves-ukraine-according-to-two-people-familiar-with-the-matter/ar-AAHyi0V

Attached: berries.jpg (423x377, 17K)

>according-to-two-people-familiar-with-the-matter

Attached: 1547655480732.jpg (229x220, 33K)

Attached: what if hmmmmm.jpg (800x474, 82K)

> msn.com/en-us/news/politics/whistleblower-complaint-about-president-trump-involves-ukraine-according-to-two-people-familiar-with-the-matter/ar-AAHyi0V

ah yes penical neck is trying to frame me to get trump impreached
pathetic
I'm not going to take part in a coupe against trump

I already know this is a set up.
the wistle blower is problaby just another deep state moron
I'm up to speed with this its just another attempt at over throwing trump

why?
because schiff wants his ardnochome and I destoried his shippments
lel
the uknriane thing is nothing more than weapons deal gone bad and it was the orginal place where that hoax steele dossier was made

dispite the media and shills in the WH the FSB have been in ukraine for some time
and schiff the little wanker has been talking to them.

again I don't usually go this far and I don't really care what was said
however I do know US has been sending russia replicas over to ukrane
I don't know what for or anything

also trump has been talking to putin over oil
he wants to replace russia as the main sluppier for a few days now.
I hear that the trump admin found out about this new coup

Now the deep state is trying to make trump start a new war with isreal behind it.

as for china they are not sitting around.
but things are going bad for them and I don't have more info on that since I'm hearing to much conflict on the information side of things

Attached: 1568758258164.png (707x150, 25K)

This is why we can't have nice things.

Attached: 1538005288365.jpg (735x966, 173K)

I will remind glow niggers here again
that I'm only after the occult.
drama in the WH is not in my perview.
this event is nothing more than drama.

so stop involving me in your drama, I don't care and I don't want to care about DC in anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zo_(bot)

its another clone of this bot
and that bot was a clone of the chinese firewall AI
kek

bump

>Stallman resigns over his remarks
> • nypost.com/2019/09/17/mit-scientist-richard-stallman-resigns-over-epstein-remarks/

GPL is code for Give Pedophiles Lolis

Attached: magic_bump_.jpg (960x1280, 273K)

Just use #LoveIsland instead of GPL
I got nothing on GPL because its all linux shilling gonna need the GPL hash screen-shot spain bro.

it was opera tv show but now the hash is used for pedo island

Attached: imagesjhkjh.jpg (226x223, 10K)

Attached: _egg_bump.jpg (960x1280, 272K)

Attached: night-watch-epstein.jpg (2220x1248, 1.24M)

Attached: MIT_gave_epstein_giant_marble.png (2032x951, 1.1M)

>it is not so hard
Must speak Arabic and Farsi, simple!
(pic)

Attached: whodovoodoo.jpg (1311x1255, 542K)

SHUFFLE OFF, SHIFLET

Attached: 1508653944674.png (1440x1440, 827K)

bump

Attached: its_afraid.jpg (800x450, 51K)

POLEESH THAT MOLOCH MAGGOT

boomp

youtube.com/watch?v=yORzKz6ZvKg

Hello.

Those who would destroy our lives with lies will themselves be destroyed by truth.

Attached: 1568781520673s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l_gkBPlLcfQ

This footage of Steve Bannon at the Biosphere thing was a testbed for Epstein's underground "baby farm" aka slave colony.

bump

Bump

Attached: EBBdcZnXUAA5wml.jpg (1577x2048, 161K)

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=N9P9TjlQRMI