GODDAMN IT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

GODDAMN IT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

Attached: 1568837607733.png (817x1103, 537K)

Uh just be racist then.

So being racist is low-key woke?

Attached: brain.jpg (800x450, 58K)

This

Good thing I like being racist then.

So there is absolutely no winning with you fuckers and I may as well just be racist. Got it. Now gas yourself, kike.

When in Rome, Fren.

You can't win with women. Just ignore them

Trying to please others is a stupid fucking thing. Follow your beliefs and your dreams. That is the only way to live righteously.

That's creepy

>being racist bad
>not being racist is really being racist since your racist and hiding it.
>her being racist by saying white people is not being racist because shes black and blacks cant be racist
>so what are we supposed to do?

why should we ever try not to be racist?

The opinions of urbanite subhumans matter no more. Take a club to their skull and paint the roads with their brains and blood. Re-establish ourselves as the superior, knuckledragging goons we always were and take back the western world with the ferocity of a rabid grizzly. All will cower before the meat-eating caveman come to kill them - and all will perish.
Only the strong will live, and Grug is the strongest

Attached: 1566816346418.jpg (255x229, 16K)

just bee urself

No amount of penance is enough, you can never win. I chose goose stepping storm trooper after being called a sexist for explaining to an employee what I needed her to do, at work. Fuck them all

Attached: RWDS_GIF.gif (500x683, 1.78M)

Her little sperg out reeks of fear.
They are in fear of the result of everything they have done. They will play the victim until the end.

Well shit.

Attached: 1514434487107.jpg (788x492, 65K)

> Bella Thorne
WUT ?

Attached: 1552441766104.jpg (1364x2048, 428K)

hahaha I don't care, let that fly in the face of lefties.

For you to die.

Joy Reid accuses white evangelical Christians of wanting apartheid in America. Is she right?

Attached: ILHAN-OMAR-GETS-DESTROYED-ON-TWITTER-2-2.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

i'd be a thorn in her side if you catch my drift

This about sums it up

She is a jewess. What do you expect. Surprised she revealed her thoughts.
No matter how much white people kneel & beg for approval, Jew hatred for white people will never die until whites die out.

>Where Nazis are a thing again
>Again
We never left you kike whore.

>GODDAMN IT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
They want you to stop existing. Duuu...

fixed

Attached: racism.jpg (959x563, 53K)

>Is she right?
Who cares?

Attached: barronVonGoebbels.jpg (246x371, 23K)

Great entry-level redpills for the normies. This should be welcomed and celebrated.

Just don't engage, OP. It's that simple.

They want you to be perpetually guilty of imagined crimes so they can claim moral high ground on you without any effort on their part.

Attached: 1567117253468.jpg (750x676, 49K)

The other one actually made the point. This one is just lazy

They want you dead. Thats what they want. Retaliate.

Look at that disgusting Jew. This is a FANTASTIC red pill to show people. Show them the title and then show them its a jew who wrote it.

Attached: 1514091858074.jpg (973x928, 318K)

By Francine Kafka

>You can't win with women. Just ignore them
Kill jews

Attached: 1568857328429.jpg (751x507, 333K)

Everything and whatever’s left after.

the correct answer is to not give a fuck
islam is right about women

Just say "I don't see color..."

This is what lefties in the 1990s wanted, but now they've moved the goalposts so far that they think it's offensive.

They want you to kill yourself. Never give up. Have lots of white children and don't circumcise your sons. Jewish blood sacrifice is the source of their power.

why the fuck do you read clickbait shit from fucking 2017, you absolute clickbaity NPC slave-bitch, you just gave them a fucking click, you are the only reason they write those fucking articles and those people have a fucking job, you absolute retard

I think it's more racist to think that black people are incapable of getting anywhere in life without help from the government.
I once heard this girl say during a rant: "we need to stand up for people who are weaker then us"
>who are these people who are so weak

Attached: 1554918783762.jpg (800x800, 123K)

>WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

We want you to die.

i want me some of dat gubment monees

Attached: 24a9adc9d4edbe81801c872ec16cab6c2d11a74a5d95ce6fd5d50c30ac7d9df8.png (635x649, 293K)

Based and runegoon pilled

Honestly, this. Fuck all of them. Just be yourself, find your tribe, and love your family. Family isn't necessarily blood.

WHITE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING

Attached: just asking for it.jpg (477x562, 55K)

Not an Evangelical but i want niggers completely repatriated to Africa segregation wasn't kike proof enough

The only thing the teeming hordes respect is strength and grace. Stop cucking and grind them into the dirt. Let their words roll off you like rain.

This. No, really. Racist is a word meant to shame you. It has no power if your response to being called a racist is, "Yeah so what?"

"everybody's a racist, didn't you see that study on babies?"

gets 'em every time, they jewgle it and turns out babies are racist as fuck...

>WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

Everything. They will never let up. Stop being polite to them, because any you give them a shred of power over you, they immediately start being spiteful and obnoxious.

>GODDAMN IT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
To be racist and say it boldly in their face.

Attached: fghr5.jpg (500x365, 33K)

>compliments will get you no where.
and watch them seethe.

Daily reminder that niggers, kikes, spics, gooks, sand niggers, injuns, and all other nonwhites only see racism as a tool to advance their interests. If you're a white person who actually believes the dictionary definition and think other races understand it as such then you're a useful idiot.

Attached: 1496729537697.jpg (678x954, 121K)

Die, obviously. That's their goal.

jewlewdnudes?

Attached: BAS_203.png (597x577, 161K)

Racist works as a term because it's a "purity check". Athiest was the old racist, for example. You can tell what is a purity check by the conceptual lack of an inverse in the current time frame (Theists weren't a thing, because people who were theists were the pure standard of the west).

You can't win with these people. Don't let them drag you down to their level.

That makes sense, it's like dudes who pretend to be hardcore feminists. Either you're trying to hard to be liked, or you're trying to hide your shitty behavior behind an idealogy.

That's not wrong though. Only libtards try too hard not to be racist by being incredibly racist. Just act normal.

There will never be a world "free" from "racism". It's a never ending sliding slope of what's considered "racist".
I didn't use to be racist, I was in fact an anti-racist 3 decades ago. Anti-racists made me racist.

Segregation doesn't work unless there's guarded borders and an ocean or two in between.