Delta In-seat Cameras

Delta is building a facial recognition database through the use of the in-seat dual cameras. They are active at the beginning and end of each flight - look at the IR illuminators. Those aren’t going to light up for a disabled camera. It would be similar to fingerprinting everyone without their consent. Involuntary collection of biometric data.

Attached: 14298D03-1B2D-47B1-B386-8EAE9C770028.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

Attached: s-l400 (1).jpg (400x296, 25K)

Plane niggers need to kill themselves. If you get on a plane you surrender this right and every other one. Stop using high sec mode of travel niggs

looks like another job duct tape can fix.

right?

just put a sticker over it.

Nice. Maybe if you drop the LED lights and put IR LEDs on there (invisible to the naked eye but hell on cameras).

It's probably in your ticket agreement form. Tape.

Wrinnar

Media articles in may-ish said that Delta and United were going to cover them up. The pic is from today.

Bingo.

Who cares.

>We'll TOTALLY take them out, goy. We didn't mean to frighten you. It will alllllllll be fine. Just relax and watch some Netflix. We promise we'll take them out.
I'm so sick of this nanny corporatist bullshit. It's not even just the government. They probably want to monetize this in some obscure way.

Go be a bootlicking faggot somewhere else.

Attached: it matters.jpg (986x553, 96K)

moron, these are just IR lights working with a receptor to light up the buttons, jack and USB outlet when you wave your hand in front so you can find them when the cabin is dark

Huh, surprised there's no kys flyover to this post.

Who cares most people dont fly on pkanes and most of the people who do are douchebags

How the fuck do you expect me to fly home to see my family or to go on vacation anywhere if I can't fly?

It's going to get messy, if you want to minimize surveillance. I don't travel internationally anymore, but I'm refusing to fly these days on principle, after the stupid fucking federal ID shit.

Just stay in your country.

>2 ir lights on outside
>2 light sensing chips on inside
>1 camera in the middle
>1 faggot frog who should fuckoff

Wtf is with the new driver’s license requirement? Is it some satanic microchipped ID?