OPERATION BLACKED

Goal: paint black faces over every liberal party's candidate electoral poster. Bonus points for funny lips.

Can /leafpol/ be up to the challange?

Attached: blackface.jpg (505x507, 46K)

dont go too crazy with it or the leftists will just call you a racist and reason that it was racist, blackface just for the sake of blackface and overdoing can be interpreted as racist, but more importantly, unoriginal. therefore you can only make reference to blackface in an intelligent manner to all liberal posters

Attached: 117c2698-08a9-4ea6-a330-021f1067b567.jpg (570x768, 46K)

#blackfaceacceptancemarch September 27th outside Canadian parliament.

Attached: 639857_internet_512x512.png (512x512, 31K)

or you know what i mean, it has to be so creative and funny, the value in its creative funniness to make a political statement outweighs any argument that its racist

Imagine being a /leftypol/ cuck and naming a operation the tippy top of degeneracy (((blacked))) kill yourself you weakling faggot

Aren't righties supposed to be against cancel culture?

lol

205 checking in.

Attached: lib.jpg (713x648, 64K)

shit is this is actually a good idea, whats best marker to use?

the largest sharpie you can find! Harden the fuck up.

Kek

show flag faggot
this is now a leaf only thread

Bros... How could this have happened? Trudeau built up his image as a role model for tolerance and racial equality....

Attached: apoco2v4xnn31.jpg (756x767, 67K)

Remember what they took from us.

Attached: Hockey1954.jpg (1080x777, 149K)

Attached: HighPark1954.jpg (1080x778, 127K)

Attached: 51721796_307765249881593_5696622636029706240_n.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Attached: panel24-2.jpg (316x450, 206K)

holy shit they used to play hockey in high park? i go there all the time, its filled with chinks and faggots now

is there a way we can flip this anti black face thing into a anti black thing? If you're against black face your against blacks.

>blackface was used by whites to show support to black men to give them rights. To be antiblack face means being proslavery.

I suggest you blackface yourself up, shoe polish or gf's makeup. Put photo on twitter, say something like "Why do you mock me Justin? I'm just like you"
Do usual Twitter techniques, hack onto trending hashtags etc.

just realized something, lot of the liberal signs in my hood don't have their pictures on it, just the name; wut do

There's a big Kent Hehr board around the corner from my apartment (complete with full-body wheelchair photo for extra diversity), unfortunately it's already been vandalized and kicked through but otherwise I'd be really tempted

I know plenty of pajeets that play hockey and lacrosse. BASED civic nationalism when?

I'm in.

uh why dont u have leaf flag?

VPNs are nifty little things, you should give it a spin sometime

This is great

would be funny, but very hard to flip that mountain of baggage lad.

I would advise you against doing this. It is a criminal act. What you can do instead, is print your own liberal party sign (without the logo) and put it up, and no one can take it down, if its on private property! you could also print it on 8.5 x 11 paper and use it as a flyer (staple or tape to light poles etc). Damaging someone else's property is criminal, creating your own fake signs is not.

fuck off faggot, u think we got soros money to make fake signs. This will be the real SharpieGate

>Kent Hehr
making a good fake sign would not be that difficult. A nice clear picture, properly centered from a decent phone camera, and about 20$ at a local "instaprint" (staples or whoever) and you could have a poster size campaign sign, ready for defacement and placement. Dont forget to remove the logo. The candidate does not have to approve your sign, as long as it does not have the party logo. You can do anything you want to a simple picture of his face, and the position he is running for, you can label him anything you want, as long as its not a flat out lie. So calling him a "racist" or "dangerous" is acceptable, calling him a murderer is not. For libel to be disproven the term in question must be legally ambiguous. and of course avoiding libel is paramount, since the defamation portion will be easy as he is running for office, however most canadian courts take a broad view to comments made about politicians, as they are considered public figures.

Attached: 1510335314200.jpg (1400x937, 205K)

take it easy. Im giving you good advice. Otherwise wear a hoodie, ballcap and sunglasses!

Attached: 1528590550509.jpg (743x663, 112K)