Modern Italians? (Anthropologically Speaking)

Modern Italians? (Anthropologically Speaking)

Where do they originate from?

Are they the descendants of the ethnic Etruscans who founded the early Roman Republic?
Are they descended from the Germanic impostors (Lombards) who later settled in the ruins of the fallen Western Roman Empire after the fall of Rome (We live in the same buildings that Romans built, therefore we are Romans too)?

Here is one of them (Italian-American) ranting and demanding to be considered white.
youtu.be/Se3ZDofjrxk

Attached: IMG_20190920_072254_149.jpg (800x471, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombardy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombard_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'White' as commonly used by white nationalists just means northwestern european. You faggots should just say that instead of asking this same question a billion times and getting no where.

Croatian Bronze age samples were like Italians.
Italians are probably related to Etruscans too.

mostly the "old european" mediterranean / anatolian/ northern iranian / north mesopatamian race that brought farming to europe.
>Are they descended from the Germanic impostors (Lombards) who later settled in the ruins of the fallen Western Roman Empire after the fall of Rome

no, and lombards were never imposters anyway

What were the Lombards then?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombardy

Attached: IMG_20190920_075941_166.jpg (800x760, 190K)

actually it means people with blonde hair and blue eyes but it's not helpful to say this openly because you can't scam as many donations

Both.
2000 years ago we were the mutts holding the known world using our immense military and economic power.
Now it's NATO, back then it was Legions.
What you see in us is what you will see in the USA.

>Are they the descendants of the ethnic Etruscans
Etruscans lived only in central italy

congo/sudan

whiter than you muhammad

There were Germanic people that migrated before the Lombards existed. Modern Italians are a mixture of them and those who were originally there. That's why your southern Italians are more swarthy than the northern ones.

Southern Italians- Greeks, Oscans, Byzantine Syrians

Central Italians - latins, Samnites, Etruscans, Greeks, Syrians, Egyptians

Northern Italians - Celts, italics, ligurians, basques, Germans, Slavs in Venetia

I don't know about you, but I'm voting Tulsi Gabbard

Attached: 1448739409_Ray2.jpg (154x325, 19K)

The guy in the video looks White. Just with dark hair and eyes.

White Nationalists have never just meant Northwestern Europeans when they talk about "White people".

When they and most normal people talk about Whites as a race they mean all Europeans.

Varg is that you?

Italians are the most based europeans and their women the most beautiful in the world. Fuck you op and this divide and conquer thread

>northwestern europeans
Like who, give me names

North americans - mutts galore

Okay I'll give the final and TRUE answer to this fucking question so that I'll stop seeing this shit every single day. Guys do me favor and archive this shit:

Northern Italians are White and by that I mean pure White European.

Central Italians are pure White or overwhelming White in the 90s. So White enough.

Southern Italians are mostly Whitish/Borderline White (high 80s to low 90s) with some pure or mostly Whites in the minority. I considered them honorary White AKA White enough to be purified in one or two generations.

>le lombards are g*rmans maymay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombard_League

We have been at war with g*rmans since they showed up

They're basically Jews

>mutt education

Only the Southern ones.

You're a fucking mutt, kiddo. No one gives a duck about your metric.

>Calls someone mutt
>Has Amerikaner Flag

Yikes and Cringepilled.

Attached: Disgusted Pepe.jpg (250x173, 6K)

If you use the term white to refer to yourself as a nationalist you are literally a retard. Where is the "nation of white" what is the Republic of White? England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Norway, Finland (kind of), Poland, Holland, Hungary, etc. Are nations with states. Nations of people can be nationalist, not skin colours. An ethnostate of people will be through blood.

Sadly this includes mutts. So if you are a white nationalist claiming to want an ethnostate of just Caucasians, sorry bud you can push the genetic purity so far back in a national history, but you will have some interbreeding. Unless you want to go full Appalachian.

us big dick Sicilians are Hebrews from the Babylonian exile

>Retard has no idea about culture melting pots that occurred during and after Rome before the middle ages
There were numerous Scandinavian mercenaries called in for just one example. You think they just sat around jacking off?

Kike. We want a White nation; a nation of White people. We believe in White brotherhood. Go back to Israel.

fuck off meme flag

we italians dont give a shit about being white or not we are meds we dont give a single fucking shit about stupid labels

>Mongrel education

This
White nationalism is really mixed European diaspora nationalism combined with a shallow eugenics policy favoriting the Nordic European phenotype.

Attached: 8ED9CEC8-9A17-4DA2-AC3E-B60A2B21D9E5.png (300x250, 21K)

>could have simply googled genetic history of Italy
>comes to Jow Forums
>"ARE THE ITALIANS GERMANS?"

Jesus Christ

>american education

White people arent a thing you stupid nigger. There are only Europeans. Fuck off with your shitty eugenics policy, no one fucking cares if you have blue eyes blond hair. What, do you want a trophy for your good looks you fucking faggot? Maybe a medal?

If they were Scandinavian, yes I do believe they just say their jacking off while the MED BVLL took advantage of their qt3.14 albino-blonde wafius.

The whole of the roman empire.. and my guess would be mostly roman and german.
romans had a jew like nose.

>romans had a jew like nose
Except every Jewess who can afford it gets severe bone shaping rhinoplasty that bruises them for months to make their noses look Roman.

Apparently the Romans copied all of their culture from the Etruscans. The Romans were always kiking around. They never invented much if anything despite their wealth.

I wonder how can all Amerimutts be retarded
They just guess thing and ignore all data if presented to them.

>italianfag here
>try too watch a video about italians
>video not available in your country

>le lombards
Hardly left a genetic impact on Italy at all, same goes for the ostrogoths. People think just because some German tribe ruled the place they raped and kill every native Italian and replaced them with Germans. Spain should be 300% celtic/Germanic then too

> memeflag therefore kike
hey jews, out of curiosity were you renaissance italians too? were
fibonacci
cardano
tartaglia
galileo
brunelleschi
donatello
piero della francesca
botticelli
mantegna
leonardo
michelangelo
raffaello
tiziano
palladio
caravaggio
bernini
borromini
tiepolo
canaletto
monteverdi
vivaldi
scarlatti
dante
petrarca
machiavelli
giordano bruno
ariosto
tasso
ETC
ETC
ETC
were all of them jewish too? or were they arab rapebabies like contemporary italians? did you jews build venice and florence as well as rome and athens, you filthy rats?

Yes

the only real Italians are the Terrones, I think they even remove the Tunisians from Sicily in the XII, not sure, Nord is a mix of Barbarians and Jews

INshallah

Inshallah alhamdulillah, brother.

so when did the arabs raped the italians? was enrico fermi, who invented the atomic bomb, or other important italian 20th century physiscists like majorana, marconi, or logicians like peano, or writers like gadda and calvino arabs? also, until ww1 we have always been a major european power.

>muh huwite
Only makes sense as a term in a mutt hellhole like the US, where people are categorized by skin colour as there is enough heterogeneity to justify that.
Also
>burgoids talking about who's white

Attached: 1559649107813.png (680x1226, 647K)

>was
*were

Sicilians are basically crypto-semites from centuries of ficki ficki on white Italian women.

Dude how new are you? Stop trying to make meaningful conversation with snow niggers and just shitpost

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

Stop lying. You modern Italians did not build Rome. Your great grandmothers fled there after being raped my muslim moors, and were protected by Germanic tribes who were also squatting there.
Stop lying. Stop claiming to be the descendants of ancient Romans, because you are not.

Attached: Shitalian_.jpg (772x693, 111K)

Hush you ugly Turkish rape baby. This thread is for meaningful discussion. Every modern greek is a turkish rapebaby larping as an ancient Greek

Attached: 1567534074173.jpg (967x1151, 925K)

who the fuck asked you anything, memeflag streetshitter?

Shooosh, get out of Austria, you greek subhuman. Get out of the E.U. Go back to Turkey

Attached: 1567534385829.jpg (1122x732, 743K)

Modern Italians are not white. Deal with it

Attached: 1535581371121.jpg (1258x878, 529K)

I like you

Attached: 1529523299219.png (1051x1080, 1.05M)

look into Etruscan bronze

Attached: hmm.jpg (474x355, 32K)

I dont think Romans were really Italian, besides they all ended up in England.

Attached: 1560983888953.jpg (630x630, 54K)

Roman Jesus is actually just Nimrod in disguise. look into the Holy Roman Empire in that context. The Catholic church is a very elaborate deception.

one more

Attached: etruscan_horse.jpg (1500x1208, 179K)

Basato e rossopillato.