>Pentagon Press Brief (ATSD(PA) Hoffman/JSSpox AFCol Ryder) 9/19/19
dvidshub.net/video/710148/
>StateDept Foreign Press Brief (DepAsstSoS4Cuba&Ven Filipetti) 9/19/19
youtu.be/ETcKcGggTdc
>WHVideo: Pres Trump Tours Border Wall in San Diego CA 9/19/19
youtu.be/xQhffRkfZgo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1539732108482.jpg (309x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mzPOIxU05c
youtube.com/watch?v=KMM2vgeFnMg
archive.is/D65E7
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Shit why can't I post images? I refuse to buy a pass.

First for villain girl

were all going to make it bros

Attached: photos.medleyphoto.10628255.jpg (800x559, 96K)

Attached: 9092019175030.jpg (593x635, 76K)

When is Xi Jinping going to get thrown into the oven? We can’t let the Rice-Jews win

Attached: 6F882C74-41F7-44B8-BAF1-2FE0F0C920B6.gif (480x480, 2.04M)

MAGA

I'm not, but I hope you do

> shills complaining that they got slapped
Feels good

Attached: EDE585D0-DBAD-4F5C-B823-FB33A9936A46.jpg (626x889, 849K)

AWOO

Attached: dreaming awoo.png (1200x1200, 495K)

Pre-awoo leafpost.

just spike the base clone product with extra arsenic

Jews should be __________

Attached: 23265F77-044F-4108-B119-068A5C7FC690.gif (500x282, 2.47M)

thats not funny, Benjamin franklin died that way

>by 5 seconds
BRB, mulchpile.

>language is bad
but numbers are just an arabic logos

What does refusing to buy a pass have to do with shills. I am pretty sure they have a shitload of money for passes.

treated with dignity and respect

Attached: 1558252746105.jpg (500x616, 46K)

She made a new one!
youtube.com/watch?v=9mzPOIxU05c

Next quarterly report is my best bet user

>2017

Attached: 1537678767444.jpg (640x360, 34K)

>new awoo

Attached: 4FB0A33A-FE30-47F4-9E4B-7049AAE43FAE.png (400x400, 126K)

Next month. Either he makes a trade deal prior to Brexit, or American retailers do a mass exit to get their Christmas shopping inventory elsewhere ahead of 100% ttariffs and the Chinese economy implodes like their residential construction.

Trips of chink death.

Any chance of getting Apple to flee China? If Apple leaves, Literally everyone else will follow

Attached: 8FEEB514-5DA4-4453-88A0-A34A75BEA9E2.jpg (639x786, 136K)

Isn't Foxconn already leaving? Take a while to build the US factory I imagine

Foxconn and Samsung are already bailing so I think it's just a matter of time.

Ice cream?

Attached: 1475703628764.jpg (500x497, 64K)

I can't find the article but I remember Foxconn saying they could leave China in a moments notice if necessary.

Xi knows he can’t reneg again on any deal with China. He knows Trump will immediately hit them with crippling tariffs and probably sign an executive order to force all companies out of China. No court can block it, only congress has the authority to reverse it “after Trump has time to prove his case” to congress.

Nice

no thanks

Attached: 1544879936807.jpg (600x600, 305K)

Another company I'm watching is Broadcom. If they pull all out of China, then the Raspberry Pi will probably also be made elsewhere since the Pis' SoCs are custom silicon.

I’m sure Apple is actually sick of China’s shit. They gave them proprietary software and hardware In order to get that sweet 0 tax rate and access to child slave labor.

Thank you

Interdasting

Also there's the whole Chinese culture lacking the concepts of objective truth or universal morality thing, so Trump will demand enforcement mechanisms baked into the text of the deal, that Congress would be unable to override later without terminating the deal as a whole.

I’ll take a glass of water - 33 degrees f.

Wow.

Attached: Rich Evanss.jpg (469x536, 120K)

>/ptg/ thread with cuck animu OP pic
Yep.

Attached: Bocuck Yes (An) Hero.jpg (880x3196, 614K)

is it bad messaging that no republican capitalizes on this opportunity to demonstrate how fucking retarded the democrats actually are?

Attached: file.png (591x722, 398K)

There won't be a trade deal with China, they would rather no deal than appear to concede anything to an outside force. It will of course lead to absolutely horrifying conditions inside China but that would be more acceptable to the CCP than capitulation.

Well, it was just yesterday. Give us a day or two to formulate plans of attack, eh?

> can’t win election
> WE GOTTA CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION

I prefer my anime based and redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=KMM2vgeFnMg

Attached: 1562514859977.jpg (480x675, 37K)

fgt

I was dealing with Chinese miners working in the US. Even they hated the business practices there. They were chinks, and didn’t get screwed as bad.

They basically told me that there is a negotiation, and a “handshake.” Then they try to change the terms of the deal at the last minute and (if they don’t respect you) after the fact. They basically can not be trusted to honor any deal and it is your responsibility to make sure they are constantly living up to the deal. They will stab you in the back the second they think they can get away with it

I honestly believe this. The Chinese would rather everyone starve then make the party look weak.

I would bet its because their messaging won't win many elections over the next few decades, leading to largely Republican control. Republicans who are just now realizing that the demographic destiny the Dems have laid the groundwork for won't win them anything beyond that. A few decades of control may just keep things especially competitive when they start implementing some larger changes.

>horrifying conditions inside China

imagine giving a fuck what happens to your enemy the same enemy that wishes to crush you with no remorse

Then the CCP has made a grievous error. You nuke the economy in China, they will be chopped up into little pieces by their own population. Mark my words.

It won’t happen over night, but in a year or two when shit gets REALLY bad? All Chinese students are rejected and sent home, and no work visas issued? The starving will revolt. It will be absolutely brutal, and the CCP won’t survive

the top 1% of China owns 25% of the wealth in China.

In comparison to America where the top 1% own 40%.

Attached: 1539251082051.jpg (1200x1202, 134K)

>Then the CCP has made a grievous error. You nuke the economy in China, they will be chopped up into little pieces by their own population. Mark my words. It won’t happen over night, but in a year or two when shit gets REALLY bad? All Chinese students are rejected and sent home, and no work visas issued? The starving will revolt. It will be absolutely brutal, and the CCP won’t survive

Please, Trump make this real.

>Was he in the right Jow Forums?
>Family say 'dem boiz dindu nuffin'...

> owns
You mean “holds for the state”

When you realize that soulless bugmen run that country the outcome seems entirely plausible.

I didn't say I cared, but if I couldn't envision an outcome of my actions I would be no better than nogs from the Congo.

Attached: 1567830533123.jpg (671x956, 94K)

difference is: 25% of china is the entire population of america

Two swirls please, and a big beautiful wall.

Attached: president trump.jpg (700x650, 55K)

The ruling class in China is retarded to think they can impose change that fast in China without the 1B revolting. They have had a taste of the good life, and 40% of China is about to be unemployed. There will be no survivors in the Communist Party.

how make monies posting on ptg ?
hi do much do u get?

I would do the same. A man's home is his castle. If you come into my home without invitation I only assume you are there to harm that which I love. The family is pushing for gibs.

Attached: gettyimages-82734017-1479838719.jpg (768x1122, 81K)

>There will be no survivors in the Communist Party.
All I want for Xmas.....

Perhaps, but its their problem. I would have thought working conditions alone would have spawned a revolt but it hasn't so far. I also don't think the CCP would be successfully toppled by bugmen with no weapons.

Good luck, Chang, its gonna be a rough few years for you.

Attached: 1568713006184.png (800x600, 451K)

The starving chinks will eat each other before even reaching the palace gates.

Retard

Attached: 1545750494593.png (480x776, 376K)

Kek, I don't think they get paid anything. They get blackmailed through discord

this climate change debate took a quick change from taxing flatulent cows to taking away your personal property

Attached: file.png (601x582, 321K)

It really does skip a generation.

>I also don't think the CCP would be successfully toppled by bugmen with no weapons.
So they turn into a bigger version of best korea?

>t-t-tinywang's not a communist!
>CHING CHONG U GOT LOICENSE FOR THAT PRIVATE PROPERTY?

Attached: iu.gif (500x372, 1.58M)

But that's where I put my scary black guns when I go to the range.

He can't help it.

When you go from a somewhat stable economy, into 40%-50% unemployment? People don’t die quietly when change is that quick. CCP can not hold back an enraged population. Won’t happen dude.

Attached: 1560838542338.jpg (494x675, 149K)

I think so, they don't have access to any weapons, and the only thing the Chinese have ever excelled at is being slaughtered wholesale. The only reasonable resistance option is if several high ranking military officers defect and then all bets are off.

At this point I think pork prices are like a 20% increase away from sweet pork and long pig hitting the market.

Attached: #1 niggy.jpg (500x432, 35K)

North Korea never had any hope. China has (or had hope). You take away everything too quickly and people lose it

I think they balkanize the second they stop being able to pay the army, and then we play all sides against each other while quietly stripping them of the resources and people needed to build nuclear weapons. Not bringing the people here, mind you, just whacking them or otherwise rendering them permanently incapable of contributing.

Attached: 1559585855238.jpg (780x720, 155K)

trade wars have a tendency to turn into shooting wars

2bh, without photographic proof, it's hard to believe that people still actually do this sort of stunt

Attached: file.png (602x605, 363K)

I’ll beat someone’s ass If they touch me while I’m shopping

This. Don't ever touch me in public period.

How long did the store allow these people to harass customers?

truth, shopping is such a personal experience that even the slightest glance in your direction is enough to fuck up your day

Probably not long. I’m sure they called the police immediately. You let people do that, those customers aren’t coming back, ever

This. I would never return to that store if this shit lasted more than 5 minutes. I shop at the black walmart though. If these fags got between the ebt bacon they would leave in body bags.

>Democrats
>Get rid of the electoral college
What the flyover states hear is "You don't deserve a voice because we're smarter than you." The Republicans don't need to capitalize on anything, the Democrats are very publicly making asses of themselves without any help.

Yeah me too

>no one should have a voice in how government is run except feral niggers on public assistance

Attached: 1478562928594m.jpg (683x1024, 69K)

>I shop at the black walmart though
Ew, that's gross

> The incident occurred on Sunday at the Countdown grocery store in St Lukes, the New Zealand Herald reports. About 20 activists participated in the event, where they handed out flyers to shoppers who passed by the refrigerated meat aisle.

> “Take your camera off me,” complained one customer. “I’m doing my f—ing shopping. I’m doing my shopping, unless you’re going to pay for my shopping, you can back off!”

> “Get out of my face. I’m disgusted you guys are even here in my supermarket walking by my food.”

> At one point, the group is apparently approached by a store employee, who seemingly asks if it had permission to hold its event.
“Were we given permission to do this? No, we were not,” responds one of the group members. “We’re here in peaceful protest for the victims that lay behind these brave people here.”

kek, new zealand...
i think they left after the were confronted by the store

archive.is/D65E7

F-fren?

Attached: sad cat jewish.jpg (225x225, 11K)

dum puchiposter

Attached: umaru dabs on you.png (1287x1159, 1.29M)

i literally drive an extra 15 minutes to go the other walmart