Leftists attacking their enemies homes is becoming normalized

Leftists marched into a suburb to harass and intimidate a local ICE worker but thankfully said ICE workers neighbors came to defend him.

Would they defend you when the mob comes knocking?

This is called “Turba” a tactic that came from Latin American leftists:
mobile.twitter.com/vdare/status/1174669827492892674

Attached: 4EC0F4B5-5433-47DD-89E9-AB2A6B27BA15.jpg (500x682, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not gonna give a fuck until ICE starts fining companies and farms for hiring illegals. They're the entire reason spics hop over here.

>the left can march into peoples yards and threaten and intimidate them allll they want because their targets aren’t perfect
Retard this is why you always lose

If it got to the point where I need to be defended I'm not going to need neighbors to do it.

Why should I give a fuck about corrupt pigs that would plant drugs on and beat members of their own race yet let businesses set out the economic equivalent of honey and cheese for all the pests to swarm to

Attached: 1568827394255.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

good, hopefully there's more firebombs involved in the future

>until ICE starts fining companies and farms for hiring illegals
>fining
*arresting the owners and board members of

They're gonna March into some Jow Forumsommando's yard and fall into deadfall traps with spikes covered in shit as they come out and start shooting lawn ornaments full of tannerite while wearing a purple wig, a plate carrier, a skirt, knee high socks and combat boots screaming cheekibreeki over and over.

If they swapped their citizenship for one that got granted to an immigrant a few decades earlier and deported them to Mexico I'd be happiest

This I wanna see someone come into my home. I'll blow them to pieces

And he’ll get life in jail just like the last Jow Forums retards who thought self defense existed in a vacuum in the US:

>As of March 14, 2016, attorneys for the men charged have motioned to dismiss the case based on self-defense. The motion says that the protesters wanted to "beat their asses" because they were white, KKK, or police. Interviews with two protesters indicate that the men charged were assaulted prior to being forced from the protest at which point they were followed for a number of blocks, before the men fired upon the group. The dismissal motion also indicates that there is video evidence saying that one of the alleged gunmen raised their hands in surrender before leaving and being assaulted afterwards.[34][35]

>On January 24, 2017, current Burnsville Police Department / former Mankato PD officer Bret Levin, friend of Scarsella since high school, testified that he and Scarsella had exchanged "racially charged" texts, explicitly "negative about black people," on multiple occasions.[36]

>On April 26, 2017, Scarsella was sentenced to 15 years for the shooting.[37][38] Charges against Macey were dismissed on February 27, 2017 as he was not with Scarsella at the time of the shooting, they were separated when pursued by protesters.[39] On July 20, 2017, Gustavsson was sentenced to eight months in the workhouse, with credit for nearly two months of time served in jail after pleading guilty to felony second-degree riot and aiding an offender after the fact. Backman was sentenced to 90 days of house arrest for aiding an offender after the fact, the riot charge against him was dismissed for the same reason Macey's charges were stayed.[40]

You’ll go to jail. You think the law matters in America? Look at the RAM case you’ll get life because some kike judges son is in Antifa.

Isn't that picture from the '72 Olympics when the Israeli team was murdered?

Attached: 41YIb92FXPL._SS400_.jpg (400x400, 19K)

think it might be from the Iranian embassy hostage thing in London

you think i’ll give a shit about laws when your guts are splattered all over my flatscreen tv?

Thanks I think you're right.

Scarsella purposefully didn't kill nigs - he sounded them. His case shows that if you're going to get put through the system, you've got little reason to be nice. You might as well go for it - because the system won't treat you accordingly.

do you have that vid with a cool soundtrack maybee?

nevermind i just turn on the Benny Hill Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Ok tough guy we all believe you’ll totally do that.

Just like how you’d totally kill Antifa with yer guns when they rioted.

Or how you’d never let Muslims into congress like some cucked yuro.

How many more bluffs do we have to call before you yankcucks stop acting tough online?

I would gladly invite Antifa into my home for a friendly discussion.

Attached: Random-Captions-Vol-2-kill-bill-30602766-1600-900.jpg (1600x900, 172K)

Attached: 0b8.png (600x340, 365K)

Why not shoot em when they come to your house?

Fuck ICE and fuck OP for being a pathetic boot-licker.

I don't think ICE itself can do that. They just handle the spics. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

As per usual Americans will talk tough online and stay silent like the cowardly faggots they are offline

SAS raid on the Iranian Embassy. Absolute KINO.
R.I.P McAleese and all the rest !

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin

Not Jewish, you stupid faggot. Take your cop love someplace else.

Fuck cops and leftists

>edgy teenager posting
you must be 18+ to post here, kid

congress doesnt exist. stop watching the news.

we're talking about real life, and if someone fucks with the wrong house they're getting a full lead nut busted on their face

Meanwhile trumps doj arrested a prominent doxxer of antifa on election interface and online harassment and cyberstalking and they are gearing up for "war with white nationalists."