UK police under attack!

A POLICE van has been set on fire and thugs have hurled bricks at cops after a street riot erupted in Leeds last nigh.
Officers in riot gear were scrambled to the "utter chaos" at around 6pm with smoke billowing over an estate after the car was torched.

The riot comes after a string of high-profile attacks on police officers last month:

>PC Andrew Harper became the first police officer to be killed in the line of duty since PC Keith Palmer, 48, was stabbed to death in the Westminster terror attack in 2017.The 28-year-old was killed after being hit by a suspected getaway vehicle while responding to a burglary in Berkshire.

>PC Gareth Phillips, 42, was left for dead after being hit by Mubashar Hussain, 29, in the stolen vehicle in Moseley, Birmingham, on August 10.

>PC Stuart Outten, 28, was stabbed in the head as he tried to stop a van in Leyton, East London but managed to Taser the suspects.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-49383132
thesun.co.uk/news/9932191/cop-van-fire-bricks-riot-leeds/

Attached: UKLeeds.jpg (610x425, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oI21dL0qGrI
youtu.be/5zk0eyKzp1c
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/11/roche-motel-revisited-the-comfort-of-an-atomized-society/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/11/roche-motel-revisited-the-comfort-of-an-atomized-society
imdb.com/title/tt3428912/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit's fucked, officers are attacked and killed in broad daylight and I can't even get a job helping fight crime due to a Caution 4 years ago

Things are tearing apart, stress fractures are appearing everywhere. It's just going to continue bubbling up. Uncertainty is bad for the UK right now, it's need decisive lockstep action and a strong government, unless this is taken under control now, the UK is fucked. This will escalate until it's a normal everyday occurrence, and civil war with rival ethnic enclaves, criminals and ordinary people are caught in the cross fire.

Attached: UK20-09-19.jpg (600x313, 21K)

Sorry to hear about your caution, what did you do?

Part and Parcel of celebrating beautiful diversity. Now divert all resources to arrest anyone who posts "race is real and genetics influence behavior" or "there are only 2 genders" on social media.

Sadly, this is all too true.
The scale of subversion and the politicised police is out of hand, in addition to other factors, such as institutional failures to protect the weak and innocent (school girl groomed) and corruption.

I'm a Brit myself, I believe in equitable law, order and justice. It breaks my heart to see the rampant stabbings and crime in the UK, especially London. I hope someone holding the reigns of power, has some sense to take stock of the situation and do something to curb the menace of nihilistic gangs and criminals who seem to be quite content to do what they like. I'm not a boot licker by any means, I'll question authority when it's injust or used arbitrarily, but the UK police seem anemic to wider disorder and only intent on managing bigoted opinions shared on social media.

The solution at the moment exists outside of the institutional stakeholders of law and order, and are likely to be more vigilante self-styled bands of roving citizens protecting their streets, or private corporations providing enhanced security services.

Attached: 1545344590359.png (1730x748, 161K)

Hi bongs

Attached: 1556126710798.jpg (900x1200, 286K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-01-27-at-18.01.26.png (1310x776, 1.55M)

hate to say this but the more the better
its time to wake up

Attached: 1568085458148.jpg (615x346, 39K)

Please send guns colonial user

hi user. hows life down at the billabong?

>Shit's fucked, officers are attacked and killed in broad daylight and I can't even get a job helping fight crime due to a Caution 4 years ago
I just hope people don't start going renegade, Bronson style.

Attached: 1567804254730.png (583x669, 673K)

Good. The cops deserve worse for Rotherham and hate speech laws.

>having any pity for these turds

youtube.com/watch?v=oI21dL0qGrI

>I just hope people don't start going renegade, Bronson style.
People eventually will, out of necessity, not vanity, banding together to protect their homes and communities.

Attached: britbogn.png (388x466, 241K)

Show flag, don't post non-archived links.

Living in a tropical paradise. Thank you ancestor bongs.

i bet it's these young british men they're always talking about
diversity is our strength goy

Attached: WEBSITE-IMAGE-1148x600-v1.png (1148x600, 1.17M)

You can hate the sin, but love the sinner user.
Ultimately he's just a little Hitler in fancy dress, over reaching his authority. I'm sure the guy in question, is somewhat of an 'arse', but I loathe to issues like that become 'police matters' for investigation.
It's a sodden waste of resources and he should either grow a thicker skin, or be sacked.

good, rot in hell you cunts

Attached: 1567804272297.png (622x1019, 673K)

Good. The UK's descent into chaos and violence is inevitable. Maybe if it begins now, something can still be salvaged from the wreckage.
Watch this video, Englishmen. Look at what was taken from you, flippantly, mockingly. Look at what your city used to be and look at your streets now. Get radicalized and get ready.
youtu.be/5zk0eyKzp1c

They stage this shit to make the public think the police are losing their ability to protect people. It’s a psyop to increase tensions and cause panic. The same tactics are being used in every country, ie police either not turning up or being conspicuously overpowered. It’s all fake. Relax

Top kek, watching Britain's demise is like watching a good movie.

Attached: 1526752645600.jpg (482x517, 71K)

Paddington is ready for the Brexit food riots.

Attached: Paddington-Bear-Coins-.jpg (615x615, 167K)

Nice, are you firing up the BBQ today?
You know in the UK, we probably have one day a year where we all run around like crazy to grab BBQ stuff for the one clear day, where
1. we're not working ourselves to death and
2. it's sunny.
It's a difficult combo to bring together.

>It’s all fake. Relax

Right it could be carefully managed decline, BUT the effects of that are NOT fake i.e. murders, stabbings, thefts etc.

I really think the UK Government should be handing out Stab Vests to black kids in gangs provided they hand in their live. You might laugh at that, but one murder begats another and perpetuates the violence. They need to take practical steps to reduce the loss of life. Or they can just bury their hands in filibustering around Brexit that the average person on the street doesn't understand why we still haven't left.

ACAB

>provided they hand in their *live
*Knifes.

British cops get no sympathy from me. Not after covering up 1000 white girls raped by shitskins and arresting people for twitter posts. I would leave the force if I was one and teach what I learned on the force to other British men for when the time comes

>teach what I learned on the force to other British men for when the time comes

they don't learn a great deal, unless they're highly specialized. It's a job, for low IQ morons who follow orders.

What teachings? Which shops give you free biscuits?

You could know things like radio frequencies, patrol routes, safe houses to raid/attack,etc I didn't mean teach peopleto become Rambo

Most of the reported crime is probably staged. Especially the ones where they get good footage. They also have a small army of brainwashed disposables. They put effort into their sheep herding

And remember who's to blame

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/11/roche-motel-revisited-the-comfort-of-an-atomized-society/

Attached: Barbara-Roche.jpg (227x340, 12K)

>theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/11/roche-motel-revisited-the-comfort-of-an-atomized-society

Britain is supposed to be a democracy, or a nation under majority control. It isn’t: like the United States, it’s an oligarchy, or a nation under minority control. The minority in question is Jewish. There has never been a democratic mandate for mass immigration, but the wishes of the White majority didn’t matter. Instead, the oligarchic mandate of Jews like Jonathan Portes and Barbara Roche opened Britain’s borders to terrorists, rapists and fraudsters from the Third World, and will eventually make Britain’s native peoples into a minority in a land they have settled since the Ice Ages.

Britain has been been turned into a Roche motel because Jews feel more comfortable in an atomized society. It’s as simple as that. After all, if mass immigration goes wrong for Jews, Jonathan and Barbara can always seek refuge in Israel, which keeps its borders firmly closed to Third-World enrichment and doesn’t let hostile outsiders take control of its politics, media and universities.

But the prospect of their departure raises a disturbing question. Would Britain survive the loss of its most altruistic ethnic minority? Well, we didn’t do too badly after Edward I expelled Jews en masse in 1290. I suspect we could manage again if the worst happens and Barbara has to pack her bags for Tel Aviv.

Anti-colonialism, anti-Western sentiment needs to be correctly directed to the City of London and the tribe of Rothschild

Attached: GoogleSabbataiZevi.jpg (614x833, 186K)

are there a lot of niggers in leeds? why leeds?

Went there in the 1980s, seemed to me it was mainly Sikhs who made up the non-white population.

Now it’s muslims, like every-fucking-where else

>Traitorous ZOGbots getting attacked by the monkeys they protect
Good

Wouldn't happen to be some Asian lads would it?

Attached: 1568907467574.jpg (680x383, 47K)

I think this one was white chavs

Fucking kek, just when I thought we'd reached peak loicense, this image shows up.

Attached: 1563505412333.jpg (482x570, 52K)

This is war britfags. Rise up. Fight back

bong police should be handing out loaded hipoints to all the nog teenagers so they all kill eachother.

Considering the police probably told you your caution would be wiped off your record and you were pressured into accepting one, they deserve to be attacked.

They allowed Rotherham and other places to go unchallenged, they go after patriots instead of paki terrorists.

They deserve to spend a few hours in the muck with the rest of us that have suffered, they are the enforcement wing of the government, ensuring that we're kept miserable and silenced. I have no sympathy, none.

haha reep what you sow

let jews take control
let jews bring in invaders
get stabbed to death
have a cup of tea
watch eastenders

Why would we want to stop this exactly? The police are too busy trying to protect hurt feelings and protect their precious muslim communities.

Let them have a taste of what it's really like.

>Sympathising with the police
>Especially UK police
>Any second of any minute of any hour of any day of any week of any month of any year of any fucking time

I couldnee give a fook about the UK mate, I left over a decade ago, it was shit years ago, the place could slip into the sea for all I care me old fruitcake.

Scotland?

If I were you, I would get the fook out while you can, the ship is sinking fast along with all the rats on it. When that demographic hits overload, you just kenny know that old moohammed is ready sharpenin his kneefes.

Nah, I'm staying. My home and I will kill for it in time. Mohammed can sharpen his knives, I have bacon rashers. Like holy water to demons, it'll burn the demonic flesh right off them.

Based bacon.

>dead brits

this is a good day fellow anons

Attached: 1564920257154.jpg (962x1026, 224K)

Aye good on ya' give em a wee bit of fookin haggis spiced with ketameen, they shouldnee bovver ya afters like :P

Most UK officers are traitors and fucking hate their own people, the officers who cared were most likely fired years ago.
Fuck them.

>I come down from the upper class to mend your rotten ways
>My father was a man or power whom everyone obeyed
>So come on all ye criminals it's time to set you straight
>Just like I did with my old man 20 years to date

British cops arrest people for mean tweets while ignoring rape stabbings and acid attacks. They forced someone who defended against a terrorist attack into a re education centre after running away from that attack like cowards.

I have no sympathy for British cops. They deserve this shit. I hope some of them get burned

>thugs
heh

aye that be true, based and belgiumchocolate pilled

Who’s this fucking ogre? It looks like pic related

Attached: 52ADD30B-BA2F-4340-9B23-48E94D1CFC34.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It may seem harmless but this is a gateway weapon. It can be used to cut bread. Bread leads to butter, what do you need to put butter on bread - another knife. A vicious cycle that is ravaging vibrant urban communities.

Very cultural

>Britain's demise
yeah.. Britain's demise....

Attached: 1535914727033.jpg (743x557, 102K)

What a tragic waste of white van.

Attached: iconic white thornberry.jpg (460x287, 54K)

>This will escalate until it's a normal everyday occurrence,
part and parcel, friend

So not only have they flooded your country with foreigners, they have also neutered your ability to fight back. May be time the British formed their own government.

Get it started. Time to stop relying on others to organize. Start holding meetings in churches or elsewhere to discuss and band together.

Chain cutters are weapons? What the fuck is going on over there? They are like two steps a ay from castrating all of you.

helping fight crime? more like you want to get bummed at one of those pride events you fucking poofter, joining the police is a fucking joke in 2019 just as bad as joining the army and becoming cannon fodder for jews and globalists

Whi gives a fuck about police. They're scum.

Caught trying to buy a spoon without a loicense

idiot. they are so terrified of us they fear anything that will eventually be used against them. idiot.

Yes but someone did a nasty tweet. Why were they trying to stop a riot when there's a nasty tweet out there! This is their reward for 'protecting' diversity.

You're too white and male for the job. Should said you were a homosexual or trans to get in

It’s fake you right wing retard

Attached: 1566752336133.jpg (827x354, 47K)

why did you switch to the memeflag leaf faggot

Attached: jgjakna.png (483x653, 287K)

Attached: 1568503995311.jpg (692x482, 209K)

You're right , but that's raquel watts mate .
imdb.com/title/tt3428912/

Leeds is a fucking mingin city

Bong cops deserve getting necklaced african style, prove me wrong.

Tedposter is revolting against the modern world

London is fucked but you're just being dramatic. Im from Leeds (despite the current flag) and I think this took place in Halton Moor which is a huge council estate ghetto full of chavs. It will have started from a family feud where everyone was also pissed.

REMINDER ANGLOS
if you think you will just buy a villa in bulgaria and come live/retire here i will be the first one to rob you and hate fuck you.

fuck off, were full.

you have always been racist towards easterners like were your fucking problem, but you welcomes pajeets and muslims and nigerians with open arms. and gave them free housing and food.

but you think were only good for picking strawberries in your fields master?

you try movin to bulgaria you will find soon enough how much we like you.

Bulgaria is actually quite nice to go on holiday despite it being a post soviet shithole filled with gopniks like you.

You're in fucking Bulgaria m8, lul. Your post reeks of desperation.

Attached: 1559755779825.jpg (4096x2730, 1.52M)

Yeah it's the government, they are intent on shipping in people from the Empire and Commonwealth and not more hard working white people, also they have not apologised for abandoning Rhodesia and South Africa.

English cops deserve to die
Fuck all of you fucking cunts

Good

Fucking faggot, YOU SHOULD BE HELPING ATTACK THOSE TRAITORS

THIS JUSTIFIES COPS GETTING REKT BRAINLET

Hurrrr durrrr

Dont ask that faggot
Send a George Harrison with a big ass boat and we can fill it up

well I guess pakis really are doing the jobs we won't do ourselves

Attached: 1568906066280.jpg (300x300, 84K)