NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOO!! NOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOO!! NOO!!!

Xenophobic
MS-13 are good guys
Mexico is a beautiful country
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS STALLONE!!

news.yahoo.com/rambo-last-blood-trumpian-anti-084011877.html

Attached: rambo last goy.jpg (1177x302, 71K)

Islam is right about women

oh great. revisionism is queued to visit 1980-90s pulp fiction shitballs movies and tar it with the racism brush. just you fuckers wait. soon the Bard hisse;lf will be persona non grata and THEN i will personally start dicing leftie fagots.

yeah bviut it fiucked everything else up. no point having a clean kitchen when your bathroom is smeared with shit. fuck you akhi

>the violence and gore is way too graphic
Bitch, it is a fucking Rambo film and it probably wont hold a candle to the meekest cartel video out there.

but normies brah

Must be good if these fags are crying and it.

Must be good if these fags are crying about it.

Tbh the bad reviews I have seen make me want to watch it even more, I'm curious I don't think it can be as bad as a 2/10. Not going to go to see it with the expectations of seeing a classic, but I'm not gonna be triggered by seeing an accurate depiction of a shithole.

>go to mexico and get kidnapped
pretty accurate I think

Its almost as some young faggot thats never watched a Rambo movie wrote that shit.

fucking snowflakes everywhere you look now

Attached: 1558928338151.gif (425x425, 3.95M)

Obviously not, but these people live a recluse life.

Attached: 7ay41tlxh7j01[1].gif (320x240, 1.94M)

this paints a disturbing and unrealistic picture of Mexico

No you won't you'll sit in your basement talking shit online and let the Muslim horde overtake your country

no. it just painted a small section of wall.. 1/10 would employ
its a rehash of a rehash of a shitty franchise that sucked balls from the outset. remember, therse are the faggots who thought doing a bladerunner/GITS/total recall/extend the SW franchise to the death/fckminmgm lawnmowerman was a good idea. fiuck them and the horses the rode in on. im done with movies, fillums and tv. they can shove it up their asses. i refuse to pay for this shit

Ms-13 are from el salvador, nige

NOT. GRAPHIC. ENOUGH.

lol. you have no idea

Attached: rule 448.png (361x333, 93K)

where in mexico is that?

southern mexico

Right near the beach

You know, with Americans I am never sure if they joke or are really serious when saying things like this.

>we will fight them near the beeches
>we will throw all out cohonjes into the fight
>i am sancho
not surpsing. you faggots couldbt even gas captive, passive and emaciated jews properly/. thankfully you made up for it with the vw 3.0 ltr tdi

Fuck off with your Jewish films

Directed by Adrian Grunberg
Produced by
Avi Lerner
Kevin King Templeton
Yariv Lerner
Les Weldon

Fake, theres no violent crime in mexixo. Latinx journalists said so.

Might have to check this one out as a final hoorah for Ramboner. Wasn't expecting anything life changing, but complaints of xenophobia... Actually does nothing to change that.

Being surprised at the left for crying about x, or y, or z, is long gone out of fashion. Of COURSE they're going to cry about literally everything. That's what they do. Would you be outraged at a baby for doing that?

Attached: 1567590783065.gif (300x301, 30K)

lmao this cunt was bite by a snake

>paints a disturbing and unrealistic picture of Mexico
so I guess all those vids of cartels peeling peoples faces off were just alt-right deepfakes?

Prove the chainsaw guy isn’t a bigoted white racist.

Checkmate Nazi :)

I really hope he hops on a 50 again like the last movie.

Think I'm gonna rewatch all the movies now, thanks op