What is the final solution to the muditerranigger question?

How do we get rid of these subhumans?

Attached: 1566461052964.png (610x564, 265K)

Meds looks like churkas, but they are smart and have great culture

Varg have great welfare

cringy fag, into a man i like this change

Attached: copenhagen-denmark-painted-portrait-bust-of-roman-emperor-caligula-ny-carlsberg-glyptotek-reconstruc (867x1390, 98K)

This. Well, the Italians do. Fuck Spain.

>but they are smart and have great culture
their great culture comes from when they were white. Modern medshits have nothing to do with that.
Pic related is what mediterraneans looked like, not medoid vermin of today.
And Varg is not on welfare

Attached: 1566460018033.png (729x1166, 1.2M)

Fuck off.

t.
being a subhuman brownoid mednigger monkey doesn't make you a man, luigi

Attached: 1566465675269.jpg (728x537, 107K)

Isn't Varg fucking balding at 40 kek

get out of european lands you southron filth

>where do you draw the line

...at Europe?

>I would sacrifice my life to defend this

Yeah I can tell. Are you shilling your own twitter?

Attached: Teleports+behind+you_100e80_6099992.jpg (600x450, 54K)

To be fair, he's over 45 and he was in prison for quite a while. A certain amount of his hair loss can be contributed to stress.

you are NOT european you fuckiong brown nigger, when will you fucking understand this? Brown hair and eyes indicate that you have negroid or non european genes

Show us your flag

100% Germanic blood here, you muttfuck.

why do you defend southron filth? Are you a christcuck?

>Europa is a word that comes from Greek mythology
>the first Europeans are the Greeks
>one could actually argue that having brown hair and eyes is more European than having blue eys and blonde hair

You must be so smart, show us your flag

it grows in all fields

Attached: 1567459700459.jpg (4312x7630, 2.59M)

Your pic is not too far off actually...

Attached: Varg_Vikernes.jpg (600x753, 66K)

>the first Europeans are the Greeks
MODERN MEDSHITS ARE NOT ANCIENT MEDITERRANEANS (WHICH USED TO BE NORDIC) HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND YOU MONGREL FITLTH

>google genetic history of Italy
>finds out he is wrong
>kills himself

Hopefully this is your future. Also, this is the last time I'm telling you, show us your flag or I will gladly cease communication with what I assume is probably some shitskin trying to divide and conquer

Then that twitter edgelord should follow his steps and be the change he wants instead of "sacrificing his life" one tweet at a time.

we wuz greeks n shiet, show flag so we can rate your purity.

Attached: 1488208474385.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

Show Flag moshe

You really don't know who Varg Vikernes is?

i have dark hair and blue eyes
am i huwite?

>they are smart
Oh no...

>google genetic history of Italy
>realize you were dicked by big black cocks and arab bulls for centuries
>we wuz romanz n sheeit!
Kill yourself you disgusting mongrel filth and stop replying to me
Another southron polluting european lands. Go back to the middle east you greasy fuck
>calls me moshe
>is responsible for bringing kiketianity and Rabbi Yeshua's cult into europe
The fucking nerve on southrons

only partially. But you have non european genes

Shut up varg

Is that twitter from OP from Varg? No, right? And I'm pretty sure he didn't burn anything or went to live a traditional pagan lifee with his children either. He's just muttposting like OP.

Sure thing Jeremiah.

europe is majority brown now

No.

Attached: roman smug.jpg (500x500, 105K)

Salvinigger is not a Mediterranean. He is a shitskin, pure and simple!

Shut up kike

Attached: ENEMY.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Yeah, it is Varg's Twitter, he made it after Thulean Perspective got banned from YouTube.

Then OP should follow his example, but if he can't even show his flag I doubt he can actually go outside and do anything remotely similar to Varg.

modern paganism is divide and conquer autism

says the fucking mongrel praising southron filth. I follow varg's example, you suck brown cock

no.

>I follow varg's example
>impotently raging into the void
ur not wrong

by posting on Jow Forums with a memeflag?

I'm spanish btw, not afraid to show true colors like you.

Based Varg. I have green eyes which means I’m Whiter than the darkie Southern Europeans whose ancestors mixed with Africans. People like me should be allowed to immigrate and switch places with brown-eyed Euros

>I'm spanish btw,
called it. Fucking brown butthurt mongrels

god i hate twitter retards

I would gladly welcome you in my house and sacrifice my life for you. Fuck brown mongrels, long live aryan people

Varg is historically illiterate, brown eyes and hair have always been in Europe, even in the Northwest.

Post face I'm curious

You are a fucking retard, but looking at your flag, you are a mongrel so that explains it.

BROWN EYES AND HAIR ARE MORE FUCKING EUROPEAN THAN BLUE EYES AND BLONDE HAIR

COME AND TELL ME IM NON EUROPEAN TO MY FUCKING BAVARIAN FACE YOU §"!/§(!/(§.

Well according to OP yes.

As if the memeflag wasn't enough proof you did this thread just for shits and giggles. Bet you're either from Turkey, or some land ending in -stan.

>nordic
>white

>Whats the solution
Probably kill all south Americas, niggers and chinks on Jow Forums.

Attached: Duce al 20% (2018).jpg (451x187, 22K)

Varg is truly a retard

Obviously it is just shilling here but I actually agree we should dismiss any kind of kinship between us europeans.

>cazzullo
>nomen omen

I see that you are jealous of the supreme medrace

They're all poor and lazy tho. That's the non-white part coming through.

stupid bavarian monkey mixed with shitalians nerck your fucking self mongrel
a person that is RACIALLY evropean and lives in india is a trillion times more evroean than a brown mongrel living in Europe, Diego Jamal Rodriguez
and another southron polluting european soil

E' vero, ha persino scritto un libro tipo "il futuro è donna" o una roba del genere...è proprio un cuckzullo.

das rite
we gut skin cancer n shit

Attached: 5D6212DE-42C6-4782-991F-2D9174CC7678.jpg (900x600, 147K)

byzentine orthodox christianity is the only real christianity. the rest is simply gallic barbarian's perversion

Then why? You're just stupid?

hahahaahahahahhaahahhaha
haahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Turns out youre from Sweden or some other shithole.

Never speak ill of bavaria again, Coomer.

based nipponese

Varg's obsession with eye/hair color is counterproductive rubbish.

Attached: vlq3y1kzkyld3ykl.jpg (700x350, 30K)

bold words coming from a sharting ball of lard

They were always that colour. They were never blonde and fair skinned.

Lets just accept all Arabs as Europeans too. After all the looks doesn't matter and they're just brown, amirite?

> Russians
> white

Stop trying to steal Slavic land to LARP. You're Tatar nigger subhumans

He's the D/C irl. I dont get it tho if he do it for shekels or is just a retard

>follow varg's example
Varg is an Iraqi sandnigger who acted like a subsaharanigger by killing whites

Why exactly would a kike post this?

Stop it, Euronymous was a Sami Manlet faggot.

OP is a retarded shill but many northeners truly believe this bullshit tho, we still should stop consider them our kin once and for all.

looks like you are wrong.

Attached: final2.png (4500x4800, 536K)

he's just a butthurt southron thinking everyone that doesn't want to accept brown subhumans as europeans must be a jew

They do always clickbait D/C threads usually under memeflag. Nufags and coomers keep bumping those thread

>MUH D&C
THERE IS NOTHING TO DIVIDE YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL

I think that even though I don't hate southerns and think that they deserve their own land, I would not like them in my own country and would not want my people to migrate to Southern Europe. Southerns are different subrace.

I wonder why...

Attached: D&C Shilling Intensifies.png (406x212, 26K)

VARG IS A SANDNIGGER FROM IRAQ

Nobody should like other people in their own country. Period. What I want is to dismantle this fake idea of european identity.

VARG IS WHITE YOU FUCKING CHINK SUBHUMAN

Attached: 1566567169028.png (722x1080, 986K)

you know where the basic flaw in your kangz theory is? in the fact that our roman history was just the first 1/3 of the entire culture italy prodouced untile today. the scond third was the middle age civilization, the third third was the renaissance and modern civilization.
but you will never know or understand it beacuse you are ignorant and dumb as a rock.

you know where the basic flaw in your kangz theory is? in the fact that our roman history has been just the first 1/3 of the entire culture italy prodoced until today. the second third was the middle age civilization, the third third was the renaissance and modern civilization.
but you will never know or understand it beacuse you are ignorant and dumb as a rock.

He is a nordicist he believes that the romans were nordic and also renassaince people. Of course is just retarded fake thinking and nobody take that position seriously, but we are on pol. Never engage with them.

It really is all about hair and eye color with him and nothing else, zero regard for history or genetics jesus.

I used to have blonde hair as a kid and then it turned brown. Was I aryan n' shit but some nigger spell turned me black? Are slavs nords too? Were vikings with reddish hair niggers?

>dad has blue eyes and lighter hair
>mom is blonde with brown eyes
>my half-brother and sister have blue eyes
>I have brown eyes and black hair
At least i'm 6'4 and pale...

>this psychotic cherrypicking cope that doesn't even match up

This. My hair was also blonde andd then turned darker, and same with both my parents'

If anything, red hair is whiter than blonde

> renassaince people
but the italians were culturally and scientifically dominant in the entire modern age. galileo wasn't a renaissance man and yet he invented physics. fermi lived one century ago and yet he invented the atomic bomb. so, when were the italians "rapebied"?

I think I understand what you mean. I see how
especially Americans here seem to say how "Eastern Europeans are mongols". Some of them also like to say that "Southern Europeans are Arabs". While both statements are actually incorrect.
>Eastern Europeans are just as European as Northwestern Euros.
>Southen Europeans are just as European as Northwestern Euros.
If you talk about subraces then Slavs can be Nordic, Nordic phenotype was found within Early Indo-Europeans and Early Slavs who are ancestors to Modern Slavs were Nordic by phenotype while there was a phenotype drift in Medieval Eastern and Central Europe.
If you talk about Nordic as ethnicity then Slavs are not Scandinavian. Only Icelandic/Norwegian/Danish/Swedish people are

i meant
"rapebabied"

Except they aren't in Europe, fucknut. Meds are under attack just like every other European country. I know some parts of the countries have higher admixtures of Middle Eastern and African blood, but there are plenty of Southern Europeans that are the genetic remnants of the greatest empire in recorded history. I'm 99+% NW European which is probably more pure than most of the fags in this thread, and I'm tired of seeing the same Nordic fetishist bs that the FBI used in the 80s and 90s to destabilize WN 1.0 groups.

Attached: 34643.png (921x1005, 263K)

Dude they are nordicist they are literally the worst white trash ever produced you can't use rationality with them. Stop arguments, just spit on them and dismantle fake european identity. They have nothing in common with us.

>all these memetic buzzwords in a single fucking post
>that schizophrenic denial of reality
Yep, it's a subhuman alright.

it grows in all fields
a l l f i e l d s

Attached: amerimutt.png (422x422, 67K)

Also snowniggers consider Galileo a renassaince man because when in Italy R. finished beyondalps started.

>"99+% NW European"
>Clearly says 98.9%
>Southern European
>White

Yikes.

Attached: 23_Whitoid.png (522x980, 401K)

>I think I understand what you mean.
No, I'm not making a race based argument. I'm just saying european identity doesn't truly exist. It just was a perfect example of inversory filiation. Who is white n sheeeit is pretty irrelevant.