Rambo: Last Blood is a MAGA fantasy that portrays Mexico in a bad light

>Some also accused the film of xenophobia, citing its stereotypical depiction of most Hispanics and Latinos as criminals, and its portrayal of a crime infested Mexico.

>Witney Seibold said, "I understand that Rambo films have rarely been bastions of cultural togetherness, but in 2019, these broad stereotypes are offensive and dated and downright irresponsible."

>Eric Kohn of IndieWire said: "In 2019's hypersensitive cultural environment, the depiction of murderous Mexican crime bosses and their cowering sex slaves encountering a literal white savior doesn’t go down so easy."

Attached: Rambo.png (875x500, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/entertainment/movies/2019/09/19/rambo-last-blood-reviews-sylvester-stallone-return-joyless-grind/2379211001/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Gunnarsson_Rambo
youtu.be/6MOBWgcW3yU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Stallone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

Just when I thought i was out, them taco gooks keep pullin me back in

>jewish writers hype up jewish-made hollyjew flicks by calling them controversial
its all so tiresome

>(((eric kohn)))

>"The filmmakers have made Mexico seem like an infinite wasteland of crime and death, and most of the Latinx characters on screen are criminals or broad stereotypes. I understand that Rambo films have rarely been bastions of cultural togetherness, but in 2019, these broad stereotypes are offensive and dated and downright irresponsible."

>This massively enlarged prostate of a film can only make you wince with its badly acted geronto-ultraviolence, its Trumpian fantasies of Mexican rapists and hilariously insecure US border, and its crass enthusiasm for rape-revenge attacks undertaken by a still-got-it senior dude.”

usatoday.com/story/entertainment/movies/2019/09/19/rambo-last-blood-reviews-sylvester-stallone-return-joyless-grind/2379211001/

cant wait to go watch it.

rambo should of ended with first blood like it was meant to

>The filmmakers have made Mexico seem like an infinite wasteland of crime and death
But Mexicans did that in reality 5 years prior.

based rambo

>crime infested Mexico.
So they're saying the film is bad because it portrays Mexico the way it is in reality

>Stallone
>"White"

ok

Sly Stallone is not a Jew. He flat out uses Jews to push his own messages. No one fucks with Sly.

Sounds bad ass

Attached: 1550228012321.gif (240x320, 605K)

This, he a greaser after all.

Reality is racist

>faggots don't like it
I guess I'll pay for that ticket after a long time

t. achmed

cringe and boomerpilled

The last Rambo movie was a good close to the series. But its the only right wing thing I have seen out there besides Mel Gibson stuff. Produced by Jews though so I will have to lookout for shit.

>"The filmmakers have made Mexico seem like an infinite wasteland of crime and death"

Attached: 1564940065958.png (1565x2354, 1.92M)

Liberals in BR are giving the movie one star. LMAO. I'm gonna see it tomorrow.

I will no longer willingly expose myself to kike propaganda. Sorry, Sly. Maybe I'll check it out after the boogaloo.

>thinking Stallone is jewish

Are you retarded?

They hate whites so much they are willing to defend Mexican cartels.

>36% critic score
>82% audience score
this is how you know its a good movie

Attached: U432124124ntitled.png (1205x883, 793K)

yep, i've seen that happening for a year now. the usual liberal kike propaganda re-packaged in "right-wing / controversial" bullshit, and people take the bait.

get some new glasses, dumb boomer

>portrayal of a crime infested Mexico.
sound like a documentary

>tfw A descendant of the guy that Rambo is named after
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Gunnarsson_Rambo

Attached: 1568546455691.jpg (474x403, 16K)

>"durr everyone I don't like is a boomer"

Fuck off kiddo

>kiddo
cringe

Can you explain what about this film is liberal kike propaganda? Because the premise seems to be the opposite

Me neither. I am going to the first showing today at 11am.

Funny, I don't remember anyone complaining about "broad, offensive stereotypes" when Rambo battled small town cops.

Attached: Arnold.jpg (650x337, 70K)

Based Jow Forumsommando yeets a bunch of wetbacks.

US is the new Mexico retard

No shit. The review score would be over 70% if Rambo was killing white nationalists, even if it was otherwise the exact same movie. That's how these reviewers roll.

Attached: RT.png (750x1036, 366K)

Yes, that is an unforgivable sin in lefty culture

>orgy of death
its almost as if they are asking me personally to see this movie

>(((Kohn)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

if lefties don't like it then it has to be good!

Mexicans are bad though you don’t have to make it seem like it’s bad

Stallone is a pasta nigger he is not a jew you cunts

This. They pulled the exact same marketing stunt with that bruce willis deathwish movie.

All so jewish and all so tiresome.

>italians aren't jews

I hate the faggots of this generation and men in general.
But of course these faggots are a absolute minority, but a minority in the right positions to try and influence their bullshit wherever their bubble touches.
Best thing to do is to just switch off from the shit.

Is Colonel Troutman in it?

I've noticed leftist tv shows always attack Sly and Arnie. Are they scared of men or something. Why are they menophobic.

>stereotypical depiction of most Hispanics and Latinos as criminals
Of course they are. Who is going to watch a movie about real Mexicans like myself who would just leave Rambo alone and go on with my day. Maybe have a beer with him.

Rambo: first blood was the best. all the sequels were shit.

How retarded are you?
Go back to class child

oh no guys!
we can't depict mexican criminals in a bad light!
they're people too!

Attached: buildTheWall4.jpg (675x900, 103K)

most Americans are ignorant of what goes on south of the border.

Attached: buildTheFuckingWall.jpg (540x720, 34K)

IT'S NEVER OVER

They're not all pizza bagels.

For those of you who dont know about Stalone:
Several years ago he decided to make movies that shed light in problems people dont really hear about. Appollo for example is about a black man that grew up without a father. Rambo 4 was about the plight of the Karen people. Appollo 2 was about cancer (subtext). The newest Rambo is about human trafficking done by the Cartels and libshits see it as a problem because apart from a white guy killing all the bad guys this type of kidnapping and rape scheme happens on an hourly basis along our border. But to them the "everyone is nice" meme is more is more important than shedding light in the evil in the world

the chapelle special had the same thing and it was shit. Many a blue pilled here praised it which was funny. Even as he was shitting on white people and talking about he didn't give a shit about their deaths.

I've always said that this shit should be posted in every newspaper. Should be made mandatory.

Retards don't realize that this will make people want to see it.

Well look up reviews for Netflix Punisher to test it. I haven't watched it but I hear it's about him violently killing white nationalists.

>Rambo files are a bastion of togetherness

Holy fuck did you SEE Rambo 1? Its about a PTSD soldier sperging on small town America for fucking with him. Togetherness my bloody asshole.

I can't believe that guy is still making Rambo and Rocky films, might watch it for lulz, hopefully it is comedic hardcore action like in 80ies, else it's pointless.

Attached: Rocky Stallone beaten by superior Russian Aryan and niggers cry.gif (374x200, 708K)

s0iboys can only handle on-screen violence when it's some gay comicbook fantasy crap

Attached: soy overload.png (644x800, 21K)

Does he die in this movie? So far he's battled hick cops, Viet Cong, Soviets, Viet Cong pedophiles, and now Mexicans. If he does 2 more movies will we see him hunting gangbangers in Chicago? Kikes in Tel Aviv?

(((Directed by))) Adrian Grunberg
(((Produced by)))

Avi Lerner
Kevin King Templeton
Yariv Lerner
Les Weldon

It's funny to see all the right-wing BLACKED.com lovers get so easily fooled. The sameones who fall and fell and caused the rise of the conservative e-whores. Filthy coomers and paypigs. This is intentional to build up hype. Free advertising to get your shekels.

Also
>Italians
>White
For fuck sakes he's darker than the average pajeet.

Well to be fair, the first Rambo was about killing conservative white people. 2nd one was about killing gooks. (Somehow we didn't kill enough from 1956 to 1974 but who's counting) 3rd one, killed commies, 4th, killed gooks to save other gooks. So hey 4th he kills mexcians.

Attached: 66b[1].jpg (400x294, 19K)

Americans don't know how to get into real beast mode anymore. Sure they can use weapons and all but how many Americans do you know personally that call do something like that? It's in our blood. However, Narcos are like Trans people in the US they make the news a lot but there aren't really many of them like that. They make a lot of noise is all.

To be fair, he didn't kill anyone in the first movie. The one guy didn't wear a seatbelt in his helicopter, and the Sheriff was still alive at the end.

youtu.be/6MOBWgcW3yU

Good

Attached: 1554504695543.jpg (750x772, 125K)

Anything remotely masculine they will try to align with racism or MAGA

Attached: 2012-08-21 11.21.19.jpg (1920x2560, 1.9M)

So? In Commando, Freddy Mercury kidnaps Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter, so he responds by personally genociding the entire population of Puerto Rico.

FYI, in the original book "First Blood", Rambo is actually the villain.

Attached: 9780449229767-uk[1].jpg (343x500, 30K)

>genociding the entire population of Puerto Rico.
Well, since they all went to the A-team school of shooting, they deserved to die.

Half of every mayor city in your country are non-white foreginers and you do nothing about it. What's the point of being white when they all act like cucks the way you do?

It shows the Truth about Mexshitco.

Nobody dies in first blood except for the guy that accidentally fell off the helicopter.

What's important is that you kill them in most comedic way possible and still not laugh. Bonus points if you don't need to reload the weapons.

Attached: hard boiled hardcore Hong Kong action film Chow Yun-fat John Woo.webm (400x214, 2.67M)

What's that from?

Attached: IMG_20190919_123144_851.png (500x500, 65K)

True, well maybe the cops died in the car that rolled over and caught fire.

It's in the title, but you might missed it, since it's named Hard Boiled.

Calm down, it's just a movie. In reality most of Mexico is not like that. This shit happens mostly in the south where the subhumans live.

>chapell special was shit

Naw you just have bad taste

>Hardworking Mexicans are coming here to find a better life?
>Wut? No Mexico isn't a terrible place it's a paradise!
Then why do they need to come here "for a better life"?

He is Jewish you retard

>his American mother is of French (from Brittany) and Ukrainian-Jewish (from Odessa) descent.

I'm not going to bother seeing this because I never watch movies, but I saw the previews during a football game and I figured it was about to receive a backlash from the gay little jews and their media buddies. you just can't have an action movie with an unapologetically straight white male lead, the (((weak))) people among us will be envious of that kind of natural and authentic display of strength. and mexico is a crime infested shit hole. I'm sure the reality of what happens there in cartel circles is far worse than whatever this movie depicts.

>>Witney Seibold said, "I understand that >Rambo films have rarely been bastions of cultural togetherness, but in 2019, these broad stereotypes are offensive and dated and downright irresponsible."
My favorite line that reveals the true motives. Stop being proud of your country and culture, goy. Learn to love everybody except your own race, culture, and country. Open your borders, goy.

Chappelle made fun of everyone. Comedy is all about laughing at others as well as yourself. Yeah you can tell he added that whole "shoot white drug addicts" fantasy and took it about ten minutes too far, but even that wasn't enough to appease the SJWs because he dared make fun of them.

The pig got an epic death from above, though.

Is this Jewish?

Attached: Sylvester Stallone's mother.jpg (620x250, 27K)

>pointing out that Mexico has a serious problem with corruption and vicious drug cartels is rayciss
Next Rambo should be Stallone bashing Liberals.

>portray mexico in a bad light
is there a way to not portray it that way?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Stallone
>mother of actor Sylvester Stallone
>Her paternal grandparents, Rose (Lamlec) and Charles Labofisz, were Jewish immigrants from Odessa, Russian Empire.

>doesn't watch movies
>watches niggerball
The gallows are right this way, user.

I thought Mexico being an infinite wasteland of crime and violence was the whole reason we were supposed to let them all in, so they can escape the crime and violence that is totally somehow magically attached just to the dirt south of the Rio Grande and nothing else?

The depiction of mexicans is accurate

>Calling modern day Burmese active duty VC pedos
Made me lol

His mom is jewish

First blood tried to be a good movie, the rest have just been a good time.

>makes mexicans look bad
I think mexicans have doing plenty of that themselves waaaaaay before this latest flick from the boomer icon rambo.