Redpilled af on nogs and muzzies

>redpilled af on nogs and muzzies
>fashy af
> a e s t h e t i c s
>qt3.14s will practically line up around the block to carry your seed, provided you aren't a manlet or neckbeard
Why aren't you learning Mandarin, Jow Forums?

Attached: PLAQTs.jpg (1920x1200, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl95oxMK7r
youtube.com/watch?v=PvzdtlUa9O0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he thinks he'll be alive after the Day of the Rake

>raped by everyone throughout all of history, even when outnumbering the enemy

What are you even on about leaf?
Race traitors get the rake first.

OOOOOOOOHH AAAAAAAAAHH TSSS ASIAN GIRLS MAKE ME COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1568635649635.png (514x452, 213K)

Because I'm not a race traitor.

Attached: hitler-downfall-parody.png (300x300, 48K)

>Sees flag
>Checks out
Go away Chang.

>227169558
Korean roastie reporting for duty.

China is evil.

>aesthetics
lmao chinese aesthetics are terrible. Everything looks like a bad rip off of whatever they tried to copy.

Attached: jetssizecompared-1-730x430.jpg (730x430, 33K)

Its better to learn vietnamese or thai because living in those countries can actually be enjoyable. Vietnam is communist in name only, they have uncensored internet so thats a plus.

bases coomer

Must be Jews who create this threads

Attached: SOSS-2018-Conference-EB-image-v5.png (1400x700, 296K)

Have you ever heard someone speak mandarin? It's probably the most disgusting sounding language there is.

Fuck off chink.

Attached: 1548013712561.jpg (1800x1189, 536K)

i don´t like the way they sound and their pussies look like.

can't wait to see the chinese colonization of africa

You don't have to wait.

It's good to be White in riceland.

Attached: 1558489963904.jpg (1080x814, 84K)

it's too early yet, call me when Africa has 100 million male chinese expats

speaking mandarin living in china
no thanks wang

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl95oxMK7r

>he thinks he'll survive the Day of the Diet

UUUUGGGHHHHH MY COOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM LEVEL IS OVER 9,000 AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Attached: 1568971033698.gif (216x261, 229K)

lmao africans are mad
youtube.com/watch?v=PvzdtlUa9O0

I married a Russian. I'd rather have kids with a slav than have them with an Asian. Not trying to be an Aryan but my kids will likely have blonde hair and blue eyes as both of us are blonde and blue eyed

I don't want an Asian because my uncle married a Japanese women and had unhealthy children (mentally ill / depression / bad digestion / unathletic) and I grew up next to two hapa children. They were half Taiwanese and half white and had tons of mental health problems (can't handle anxiety and depression and digestion problems). So I kinda internalized that it's a bad idea to breed with Asians.

Attached: 1568811217791m.jpg (877x1024, 170K)

You could do that in Australia with two Chinese girls for about 400 bucks

>qt3.14s will practically line up around the block to carry your seed, provided you aren't a manlet or neckbeard
Chink shill detected.

The nigger's right, even if he seems a bit childish.

you have to go back chingping. ahhhhhhhhhhhh cooooooooooooomin

Attached: CUMBRAIN.gif (548x656, 310K)

> why aren't
Thanks Shlomo but how about kys

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 Ai WeiWei 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 Umbrella protests Extradition Law Hong Kong protests

Attached: 1568943366967.gif (1024x922, 165K)

>Not trying to be an Aryan

aryan mean white not ''blonde''

It's like anywhere. If you don't pick a good one your kids can inherit the bad shit.

There's no race that is preferable for creating offspring with just cus of their race. You want to talk about generalisations and what is normally true to save time with most of the people you meet in life, but on an individual level when it comes to romance this is not useful at all.

This being said, I've always dated Russians until I got to the East. Best women if you're not a beta bitch boy cus they will eat you alive.

I flew to china and russia (layover) a month ago and am curious as to why this site isn’t blocked there with all the censorship in both countries.

>burger doesnt realize he's going to die for israel

>Not trying to be an Aryan
grow up you dumb retard,
> Aryan
wtf that even mean ? something lonely suicidal retards on Jow Forums praise ? kek

China has no women of its own, that's why it rapes so many Uyghurs, Tibetans and Mongolians.

>China
Gina has no gina, kek

Russian women are demanding but my wife gives a lot. Plus, she cooks and cleans and I've never dated an American woman that does that well. Even of she didn't do those things I would have still married her because she has good work ethic and is surprisingly kind. But she is a fiery woman. Just makes the marriage more fun.

Bigger nose than a kike, tranny or surgery gone wrong?

>he doesn't know about the secret ICQ where we're working with Chinese nationalists to redpill the mainland bout the Jews

>Chinese shill
>Canadian flag
Every time.

Nobody who hadn't had their brains kicked out by the Communist party would call China aesthetically pleasing.

Your not even human, your opinion is worth nothing.

>Stick your dick in a roach

Because jongwonian henscratches hurt my brain to try and read.

Why did you post about fake China?

Because weebs only like japs. Also, kindly fuck off, leaf.

B-Bros? These gooks are gonna make me ugh...ugh ughh UGH UGHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHGGGG OH FUG OH FUG OH FUG OH FUG HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I THINK IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Attached: Capture.png (445x146, 68K)

Attached: IMG_20190919_123142_226.png (500x500, 74K)

Japanese and Koreans are fine. Mainland Chinese are not.

Uh huh yeah oooh uhhhh ahhhhhh
CHICOOOOOMS

Attached: image.jpg (993x1405, 150K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 2CACE760-E687-4FC8-AA94-C53FCD08FC20.png (896x573, 654K)

COOMERS RISE UP! THE WORLD NEED OUR COOM LIKE NEVER BEFORE! *fap fap fap* hnnnnnggggghhhh

OH FUCK IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: goyimi.jpg (474x266, 12K)

It'll be CoomByeYah teir when We are uh uh uh ahhhhhhhhhhh done

Attached: image.jpg (800x1152, 168K)

FEE FI FOO FUUM....I SMELL THE DANK OF MY COOM

Attached: 1568692163873.jpg (629x275, 50K)

Lets all come togetherand agree that Asian pussy is meant for punishing

Attached: 1567934195020m.jpg (676x1024, 48K)

GENETICALLY
ENGINEERED
CYBER-MILKERS

hNNNGgggh oooOOOoOooHhhh im cOOOOOOOMING

FREE HONG KONG REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES

Attached: vzkeg1dixkk31.jpg (512x364, 13K)

Based and coompilled.

have you ever been to china? its miserable, smoggy, dirty

the only way its worth getting a chinese girl is if you bring her to the west, in which case she would learn english anyways

vietnam is fantastic, thailand is good but they are more experienced in ripping off foreigners, you are just one of many;. vietnam in 2019 is like thailand 20 years ago in terms of worshipping white male visitors

china is a trainwreck

with their pulled back faces due to plastic surgery, transformed from their original "pug" looking appearance.

>plastic fantastic

Because they've killed 100 million female infants (infanticide) the last 100 years.

So basically there are no chinese females for 80 million chinese men which means Africa, East/West Europe and North America are going to have a ton of Chinese Expats. (Now that china has the #1 most amount of people flying).

OH FUCK O FUCKO FUCK

Attached: cooming.gif (1024x922, 151K)

imagine the smell

KEK

Posts like this perfectly explain why Russian women aren't for me. Sadly, there's no alternative.

Attached: D_vuk2TWkAU3Xhw.jpg (500x750, 100K)

tfw my asian gf wore similar pants last night.

Dude this coomer meme is gonna save our lives I tell you

Stop it please lads. I'm on 12 days no fap. I'm in agony here.

Attached: Feeling supreme.png (403x394, 39K)

Keep posting these my dude, fap aborted

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS....

ITS TIME TO...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 15685090.png (549x616, 112K)

AAAAAAAH IIIMM COOOOOOOOOOOOMMIIIIIIIINÑNNN

>It's good to be White in riceland.
My brother
Recreational bleaching is truly the sport of kings

Attached: 1484639347469.png (1440x2560, 323K)

How much milk could all five of them make in a single milking session?

She's a SEA nigger tho

This, but unironically

Attached: 1539967728174.png (1560x1080, 353K)

Oh fuck. Female girls... I have to... I HAVE TO COOM!
UGH URRRRGHH UH OH OH OH OH OH
OH YEEEESSSSSSSS! YESSSSSS! ALMOST THERE IM- I AM COOOOMING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: d04.png (680x564, 207K)

The problem with going to Asia as a white is everyone treats you very nice and life is too easy.

I ended up getting fat and having loads of girls in my serviced apartment with infinity pool.....

If you go overseas don't break your programming. Keep up training.

OP is right. Breed 'em, and send 'em back.

Oiled up chinky girls look nice

My wife's brother married a woman from Belarus. She seems quite tame, but I don't really know what their marriage is like. Seems like a close alternative.

>hurr durr these supermodels and idols are a representative sample of Asian women
Look. If you actually want to solve the female problem you should be trying to take away all their rights and giving complete power over them to their husbands.

You don't need to try and racemix if your own race guarantees you a wife and you can beat your bitch for being fat and make her work out.

No difference between them and Russians.