The left are literally soulless brainless bots

Their brains are literally disabled from hyperstimulus. They have little to no experience with nature and wholistic stimulus, only the narrow band of stimulus available inside cities.
They grew up in a grid, not free to move around normally.
They grew up bombarded with social pressure with no pause, they never had a chance to think for themselves.
They grew up bombarded by the media, by overwhelming visual and auditory stimulus, and their brains literally did not develop normally because their other three senses were unused by comparison, forcing most of their behavior to revolve around receiving certain doses of audio/video/social validation.
Their brains are severely disabled and cannot function without support from others of their kind. Their shattered brains literally function as SINGLE NEURONS in the 'hivemind', mindlessly propagating whatever bias they're programmed with to the other neurons.

They are literally NPCs, flesh robots, zombies, fakes; whatever you want to say, they are NOT human and you can NOT fix them.
They are choking out human life on behalf of their jewish masters.
They must all be destroyed. They. Must. All. Be. Destroyed.

Attached: 1550969324126.jpg (736x906, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm
cdc.gov/std/stats17/minorities.htm
cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/afamericans2000.htm
cdc.gov/std/stats17/figures/s.htm
cdc.gov/std/stats17/tables/11b.htm
cdc.gov/std/stats17/tables/22b.htm
cdc.gov/std/stats17/tables/35b.htm
cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have yet to coom today

as opposed to a bunch of shitkicking podunk rednecks whose brains are atrophied from total lack of stimulus?
enjoy your jesus, faggot. I'm going to go split some black oak. imagine the smell!

Attached: 05fc76a1458774d279241e0d5615ce12.jpg (235x294, 15K)

Agree, progressives are mentally damaged people.

Attached: progressivedoublethink.jpg (598x597, 351K)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1568866197930.jpg (800x450, 31K)

yes exactly

none of their thoughts are reinforced logically, only arbitrarily by external forces, so none of it fits together.
That's why they are so impatient with explaining their ideas, they literally can't because there is physically no connection between the physical representation of their ideas in their brains.

Double think? Try quadruple think. Try 10x think. They are literally schizophrenic.

This is your mother speaking. Me and your father were curious when you were going to start working? We are getting tired of working 9-5 to pay for your video game habits and were hoping if you could try to find a part-time to help us pay the bills.

I know you had a hard time in school and we do believe you have depression, but it’s time you grew up and started acting like a responsible adult. Your brother is already going to college and to be frank we are embarrassed to bring you along to every family get together. If anything not for us, think about yourself. You are twenty five years old spending your days and nights staring at the computer all day when you could be going out and experiencing the world.
Please get a job your father hasn’t been feeling well lately. Love, your mother.

yes goy, your enemy arent human, just kill them hehe, yes fight with each other fiiight

>none of their thoughts are reinforced logically, only arbitrarily by external forces, so none of it fits together.
>That's why they are so impatient with explaining their ideas, they literally can't because there is physically no connection between the physical representation of their ideas in their brains.
this is why they always change the subject

Thanks mario. Simply yet efficient.

heres a redpill straight from the matrix, its impossible to kill the other side completely, doesnt matter which it is, leftist, nazi, women, incel, black, muslim, gay, straight, trans etc etc, you will fight for eternity, just as the elite wants, and in the future there will be more sides, more "enemies" and more fights, just on and on and on

that's just cherrypicking bullshit, you need real ammunition, not rubber bullets
>bong
it's really sad how fucking dumb almost every single brit poster is

>here's a redpill straight from a severely jewish movie made by two literal tranny faggots
you are mentally retarded

God, she's beautiful

not an argument pleb, i bet you also think all these mass and mosque shootings are good too, helping your ''cause", just kill more civilians, while you get fucked by the elite, no balls

IM COOOOOOMINGGGGG AHHHHHHH IN GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How do I adopt pic related?

>doesn't make an argument
>says something really fucking retarded
>expects to be serviced with arguments

Diovana is my wife

Attached: Diovana3.jpg (948x1185, 207K)

>inb4 he thinks his PREMISE is an ARGUMENT
these backwaters retards are not ready for the internet

its ok, keep on fuming over things that dont matter, and ignore the elites, they will just throw you more enemies to seethe and fight over until you die of old age, not before wondering why the fights never stop or why the "enemies" never diminish

>when you ask a leftist bot to explain something
none of their thoughts are reinforced logically, only arbitrarily by external forces, so none of it fits together.
That's why they are so impatient with explaining their ideas, they literally can't because there is physically no connection between the physical representation of their ideas in their brains.

the elite made a wall around themselves with these NPCs

you are brainwashed and demoralized so you refuse to break through the wall and come up with all kinds of excuses

>break through the wall
>while elites walk around on a bright day in everyones view
kek, but as i said the wall will never break, never ever and a day, no matter how much you chip at it, the next day it will be regrown, go big or go home, this isnt WW2 with armies

NPC post

Do something about it then

you don't know what literally means. but yes, they are figuratively brainless NPCs

I am. I did.

wrong, not an argument, stupid, delusional
the complete leaf

B-BASED!

No one believes those false flags were real, everyones just in various stages of accepting the fact that the government is illegitimate. Even the ones who act like they buy it, theyre just smart enough to not rock the boat by keeping quiet

Attached: 1564956953235.png (933x651, 515K)

>no one
this is just you admitting you are conforming your thoughts to your perception of consensus, when there is no consensus and no reason to suppose there would be
this proves you are a braindead NPC
>false flags
How do you know? Oh that's right I just explained how you "know", you don't

to further point out how fucking retarded you are:
how do you know those cunts were in that walmart and the media isn't just making that up?

you have long since given up on testing the simplest explanations because you're addicted to the stimulus of the fake threads bumped by shills, thinking the replies are real, when there was no reason to assume they are

>coom
>being so weak willed and weak minded that you can't see a picture of a woman without associating it with masturbation
you have a long way to go yet, kumbrains

S-SO YOUNG AND IN-INNOCENT I'M GONNA HAH AAH COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1568459842559.jpg (243x208, 6K)

>>coom
>>being so weak willed and weak minded that you can't see a picture of a woman without associating it with masturbation
>you have a long way to go yet, kumbrains

fuck off nigger loving scum

>brains are atrophied from total lack of stimulus?

I’d love to hear the reasoning behind this one. Honestly I believe the opposite is the case.

I'm glad you understood my proposition

the opposite is the case, for narrow pathways in their brains. for the rest, it is atrophied, their base instincts, the seeds of their actions, have been punished in their childhood and failed to receive the complexity of stimulus needed to evolve them into more adult and functional instincts

No, bots are bots.
Humans are humans.

We know why you're playing this game.

Humanity has an enemy that will unite us.
You don't want that, do you?

Attached: mj1.png (3569x2383, 1.34M)

Attached: jmy2.png (1784x3309, 853K)

Attached: jmy3.png (1784x3747, 1.01M)

Attached: jmy4.png (1784x3958, 774K)

Attached: jmy5.png (1784x4607, 1M)

Attached: jmy6.png (1334x5386, 1.95M)

Attached: jm7.png (1784x6160, 1.42M)

EVIL IS REAL

Attached: M-p-p-M2.png (3222x2022, 1.31M)

CAN YOU GUYS tell me about Joe Biden son Hunter Biden dealing with the russian and the Ukraine

It's proven by science.

Attached: Liberals are retards.jpg (474x603, 47K)

HUMANITY IS BEING SYSTEMATICALLY UNDERMINED

AT THE END OF THE PROCESS, A WEAKENED, WEARY HUMANITY IS EXPECTED TO YIELD CONTROL VOLUNTARILY TO A TECHNOLOGICALLY-BASED POWER

TROJAN HORSE

You guys literally voted for Donald trump to be president..
And you want to call other people brainless?

shut up wamen

Attached: 1565750271513.png (1025x523, 118K)

>Ptg5SLlq
>schizo retard
thanks for coming

Attached: whatgetsyoubanned.png (555x830, 144K)

thanking you

Attached: why-so-triggy.png (1212x816, 461K)

Attached: ig.png (1111x747, 370K)

it was her turn, right?kek, how retarded you need to be to even consider she was a lesser evil.gullible retard manipulated by media like pavlov dog and still think you are the smart one.it's so pathetic you would improve hummanity by offing yourself.at least you don't procreate because media told you so.

Attached: uurrn.png (734x855, 123K)

Attached: pacmeme.png (2222x2075, 1.38M)

not saying the literal meaning of your words in this post are wrong

but the way you are formulating it is irrational and disgusting and clearly insane

Attached: take-your-medzos-schincel.png (761x238, 27K)

You are incapable of formulating a valid thought.

Attached: sjhzmy.png (393x294, 88K)

Attached: my-gods.png (887x249, 22K)

>Ptg5SLlq
>Pic related is (you)

Attached: Alex Jones hunt.jpg (888x998, 71K)

Attached: botdmn.png (1372x582, 113K)

Attached: botdmn2.png (1332x513, 324K)

to further explain your clear insanity, you are trying to employ far too much 'evidence' and not making a clear proposition

>People are being fooled into false consensuses by bots
see how easy that was
see how some one normal can just read that and think about it instead of having to slog through you schizo delusions

you are a disgusting self-obsessed person dominated by compulsive behavior and it totally overshadows any truth in your words

Enjoy herpes zoophiliac faggot

so is the right

no more swaying left and right, we need to more FORWARD people!
YANG2020

Attached: 6DDC03AE-9434-46E9-8CD1-5CBF38336C48.png (753x768, 1.2M)

Attached: TUFFY.png (466x427, 235K)

>semantics
most of the "right" is actually the left in case you've never seen a magatard

ANDREW YANG IS PROOF OF THE CONTROLLED INTERNET

YANG IS PROGRAMMED INTO DISCOURSE

THE PEOPLE DO NOT CREATE TRENDS HERE

AND YET, THE PUBLIC BELIEVES THAT THE PEOPLE DO CREATE THE TRENDS

THIS LIE MUST END

Attached: Yangley2020.png (474x476, 255K)

thanks kaspar hauser user

>Ptg5SLlq
this is literally a bot
its operator cues it with one hand-made post and then the program spams, see talktotransformer.com for a similar kind of bot

I guess the goal is to make this thread less readable because whoever is running it doesn't want us thinking along these lines

THE LEFT-RIGHT DUALITY HAS BEEN RELENTLESSLY EXPLOITED TO KEEP THE PEOPLE FOCUSING BLAME WITHIN

THUS SHIELDING THE REAL POWER AT THE TOP FROM THAT DANGER OF POPULAR AWARENESS

Attached: divided.png (1111x1140, 1.02M)

Stop lying.
You DON'T have a right to accuse the only human fighting the bot system of himself being a bot.
You can't force unlimited lies on humanity.
Lies have a cost.
Meanwhile, the crude, limited, mindlessness of your predictable bot output only serves to first invalidate your failing pretense of consent.

HUMANITY REJECTS YOU

OUT OUT OUT

Have you ever had sex?
Is your penis below average size?
Just curious.

that doesn't even make any sense you retarded NPC
but i bet you felt good referencing that

CREATIVITY NO LONGER EXISTS ON Jow Forums

What happened?

THE SAME POSTS ARE MADE OVER AND OVER AND OVER

YET THEY POUR OUT AT A HIGH VOLUME!

THIS IS TERRIBLY FUCKING BORING

HUMANS AREN'T CREATING THE CONTENT HERE

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS BY NOW?

HUMANS: DON'T BE HERDED BY VERY LAME AND MONOTONOUS BOTS

FIGURE IT OUT

BOT HERDING IS THE DEATH OF FREE SPEECH, AND FREEDOM IN GENERAL

FIGURE OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE

She Is Beautiful.

Cringe logic is cringe

She's brazillian GermanMutt

Attached: 1567890409813.jpg (434x319, 16K)

AHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD A YOUNG FEMALE HUMAN MUST NOTTT COOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM EGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ignoring the fact that political beliefs and such correlate with genetic markers you could theoretically severely hamper such beliefs by rigorously exterminating its adherents.

Surely you can acknowledge that there weren't many "transexuals" in the middle ages, and if there were such a person they'd be burned at the stake, therefore a nonissue.

Ultimately you're taking a fatalistic argument that because entropy exists, and is a part of a natural cycle, that we should not bother to fight it at all. It's no different than saying don't bother to live because you'll eventually die.

way more service than he deserved

Attached: glow.jpg (228x221, 7K)

As expected from the very beginning - the whole point of forcing the NPC meme was dehumanization if people, to advance their agenda.

saved, thanks, Luigi

this is what NPCs say to cope when they don't understand anything that's being said about them

dehumanization is not some one saying something that makes you feel bad for being a useless retard.

dehumanization is what was done to you to make you being a useless retard.

when challenged, the NPC propagates a signal that was burned into its brain by the media in a call for defense, urging other NPCs to come and reinforce the propagation
for example, in this case, it associates the 'glow meme' with emotional rejection of the perception of itself as being inhuman and believes other NPCs will reply to it or post more 'glow memes'

A shame that cunt destroyed her perfect looks with tattoos : the worst illness of the modern western world.

I still think Trump was a good choice.
He created enough enemies inside the establishment so that he could be isolated and bring the entire system down more effectively.

orange man good because he make people i dont like mad

Attached: 1542231264671.jpg (1242x1279, 465K)

weird how all these nigger oil driller shill posts popped up in the last couple of months. do you kikes really think shilling for fucking baboon looking niggresses will work on pol? not even other niggers want to fuck them. the one you posted is particularly ugly for a niggress.

CDC: 50% of black women have genital herpes
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm

CDC: African Americans Disproportionately Affected by STDs
cdc.gov/std/stats17/minorities.htm

*Gonorrhea Rates are 30 Times Higher in African Americans than in Whites
*African-American Women are at High Risk for Genital Herpes
cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/afamericans2000.htm

The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black women was 5.0 times the rate among White women (1,419.9 and 283.3 cases per 100,000 females, respectively)
cdc.gov/std/stats17/figures/s.htm
cdc.gov/std/stats17/tables/11b.htm

The rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Blacks in 2017 was 8.3 times the rate among Whites (66.4 cases per 100,000 population)
cdc.gov/std/stats17/tables/22b.htm

The rate of reported P&S syphilis cases among Blacks in 2017 (24.2 cases per 100,000 population) was 4.5 times the rate among Whites (5.4 cases per 100,000 population)
cdc.gov/std/stats17/tables/35b.htm

1 in 7 blacks/African Americans with HIV are unaware they have it. People who do not know they have HIV cannot take advantage of HIV care and treatment and may unknowingly pass HIV to others.
cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html

Attached: 1568675520455.jpg (640x1259, 77K)

>hippies grew up with no nature stimulus
Imagine being this much of a faggot

>Their brains are literally disabled from hyperstimulus. They have little to no experience with nature and wholistic stimulus, only the narrow band of stimulus available inside cities.
>They grew up in a grid, not free to move around normally.
>They grew up bombarded with social pressure with no pause, they never had a chance to think for themselves.
>They grew up bombarded by the media, by overwhelming visual and auditory stimulus, and their brains literally did not develop normally because their other three senses were unused by comparison, forcing most of their behavior to revolve around receiving certain doses of audio/video/social validation.
>Their brains are severely disabled and cannot function without support from others of their kind. Their shattered brains literally function as SINGLE NEURONS in the 'hivemind', mindlessly propagating whatever bias they're programmed with to the other neurons.
>They are literally NPCs, flesh robots, zombies, fakes; whatever you want to say, they are NOT human and you can NOT fix them.
>They are choking out human life on behalf of their jewish masters.
>They must all be destroyed. They. Must. All. Be. Destroyed.
lol

Yo, faggot. I told you yesterday that this shit isn't going to become a meme. You can whine like a little bitch, and post this crap again and again. Ain't going to change a thing. Milhouse has a better chance of being a meme than this garbage.

Attached: MilConsider.jpg (569x428, 34K)

>perfect looks
she looks like a mutt because she is
her proportions are cartoony
OPs pic is the only angle she looks good from

>some one is running bots to post these memes and also bots to bitch about their other bots posting these memes

>playing semantics games to delude yourself into an easy illogical rebuttal