Why doesn't Greta come to countries such as China or India, which are the biggest polluters?

Why doesn't Greta come to countries such as China or India, which are the biggest polluters?

Attached: greta[1].jpg_anchor=center&mode=crop&width=1920&rnd=131991942540000000.jpg (1920x2074, 360K)

because the pedophile rapist satinists who own her as property and fuck her aren't against China or India

because China and India aint having that weak ass shit.

Because they don't have pathological altruism to exploit

>1 post

It's almost like she doesn't know jack shit and she's just parroting her parents' politics for good boy points

She's swedish

Attached: swedes.png (797x502, 55K)

Attached: gretaclown.png (466x450, 302K)

Delete this

She should be forced to live in India for a year.

It’s a another perfect display of the white savior complex. White people are the most important and influential group in the world. Only through their sins and redemption can the world be saved by absolving those sins. Another good example is thinking anyone outside of the west gives a shit about the holocaust.

India produces less co2 than the US. She only care about co2 not poo or plastic

Because she is supposed to destroy the White man and nothing else.

>>this
If climate activists gave a shit we could build more nuclear plants and outlaw factories for useless plastic consumer shit.

Honest questions: What has she said or done that hasn't already been said or done by someone else?

Or even just stay in Sweden? Do they not have a government she can bitch to?

Probably garnered pedophile support, other than that nothing really.

Speaking to literal potatoes is unhealthy

Attached: 1565441173088m.jpg (1024x656, 82K)

Post Greata hero from the guardian

Nudes will leak the second she turns 18 guaranteed.

No one would give her and her kike handlers and money. The Indians and Chinese would just laugh at her and call her racist.

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_Retarded_Clown 1.jpg (800x450, 245K)

Ya but they produce more methane with their shit

Why does this gook have a name like Greta?

she wants to talk about the problem, not solve the problem, it's same reason that there were no climate problems entire holiday but oops it's august so millions of kids are not going to school because of (((climate)))

>and
should me any

She's not done yet.

One can only hope.

Because these countries are smelly and ugly and no fun to visit for a 16 yo

Every time I see that face, I think it's someone photoshopping soph to have FAS.

Because they would rape her potato ass and leave her in a ditch to die.

Becos the Globalist Corporate Financial Capital Monopolies need to secure their American power-base first. This is why Greta's Globalist Pedo -Corporate handlers sent her to the US...They're desperately pushing their Global Climate Change scam as a stealthy 'back-door' to replace the US National Constitution with their Globalist Corporate laws, seen as American Nationalists have dug their heals in on their gun rights under their national constitution.

Her whole message is

White people should stop having children

White people should stop flying planes

White people should allow open borders

White people should close down clean factories to replace them with dirty oens in India/China

So why would she go to India and China?

She'll turn into a snuff video.

they already eat enough bugs off the street and the kikes need to sell premium bugs to affluent golems or the scam isn't worth it.

you can't tax the worthless rats in those shitholes

Jesus dude, I don't like her but I don't want to see her get murdered.

I've been away awhile who the hell is this downie

Come on it would be funny if she traveled to India or Haiti and got murdered.

Attached: 82E607FF-93BC-470D-A72D-217E3882B9E9.jpg (555x768, 117K)

That's YOU weakling, I watch this bitch roasted on a Bonfire.

Some Hollywood event the Globalist Corporate media groomed to push their Climate Change scam on the American Hosts (power-base) ...The fucking little retard exudes arrogant Jewy Hubris mixed with her mental condition caused by her vile tribe's old cultural in-breeding habits.

Attached: 1560912630677.jpg (720x720, 105K)

Here's the thing about this child. She is a bad seed. You can tell just by looking at her face. This is the face of a child that will unironically grow up to murder people. Evidence of fetal alcohol syndrome. The eagerness to appear wise beyond years, and above people, better than. Generally these types are completely neglected, sometime abused, but usually just ignored and coast under the radar. This is your natural-born killer phenotype. The only thing setting this creature apart is adults have taken an interest in her and are pushing her to the spotlight. She will grow up to murder people via starvation on a large scale with her so-called woke environmentalism.

because he wants to save white people, not shitskins

because she's saturnian those countries already
do as satan wishes, america doesn't.

Attached: 1-timothy-2-12-i-do-not-permit-a-woman-to-9458697.png (500x522, 98K)

because libshit tolerance is higher in western culture.

FPBP

Good job in fucking up the narrative you big poludda.