Do you think that when this guy grows up he will cut off his dick and replace it with a vagina?

Do you think that when this guy grows up he will cut off his dick and replace it with a vagina?

Or maybe he cant wait and just do it now. What will be your reaction white boi?

Attached: 181102_gmaday_desmond_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 84K)

I think he will cut his head off.

Attached: Tarnac The Magnificent.webm (1280x800, 1.75M)

Makes me sad when the mentally ill are misdiagnosed and mistreated. This kid is a suicide waiting to happen, and no one who's complicit in his ruining and demise will likely see any jail time. I think it sucks.

Slide nigger slide!

>replace it with an axe wound
ftfy

Dude maybe he'll be the first to have multiple dicks for his new poly relationship. Gotta be fair to every one

Hey, Obama. He'll be dead by 16 via suicide.

He's going to be 30 and completely normal besides for the closet full of women's skins.

Hate to say it but I hope he or she gets Matthew Shepered'd

no...he won't get clipped. He'll get butt slammed by gay drug user pedos for a few more years. He'll make it to his early 20's then feel empty and used. Once he has no purpose, he'll be an hero.

>subhuman SODOMITE removes himself from the gene pool
Couldn't be more happy. Go ahead!

I think he will become a murderer.

>grows up

Not a chance.

Attached: 1523771884181.png (253x268, 58K)

By the looks of it, seems like it already has aids what makes you possibly think this thing grow up until then?

He's like a small child and already not passing

Attached: 1568786547863.png (1024x1086, 621K)

He's a drag queen not a tranny learn the difference it might save you fukken life

laughter because all he can get is gaping wound, not a vagina

>Grows up
He won't even make it out of his teens before hanging himself.

This. I really hope the crazy bus stops in time for him to jump off

This social experiment is child abuse and I hope all evil commuted to this child by his perpetrators die of the most slowest and painful cancers and leprosy.

really don't care

i dont think the kid is old matured to make final decisions about life itself

His a infant, just like the rest of humans on this nplanet

he knows nothing only his implanted emotions

That kid will be addicted to drugs with 100% certainty. Fucked up parents+ confused sexuality + child celebrity.

Kill his parents for driving him to humiliate himself in front of the world because he went through a phase.

It'll get fucked by niggers. Niggers will fuck anything white.

I just want to read his memoirs in 10-20 years. I bet it will blow Mackenzie Phillips fucking her dad and having coke parties with Jerry Brown out of the water.

The practical stupidity of 'converting' these young kids into trannies and giving them the hormones is that it physically stunts their development.
>be 8-10yo
>get put on hormone blockers to stop developing into an adolescent
>no puberty, including no dick growth
>turns 16-18 whatever is legal age to get the operation
>still only has an underdeveloped 8yo dick
>not enough dick to refashion into a fake-tranny-cunt
>not enough 'hole' to even dilate properly
>totally fucked
> not able to be any kind of 'trannie-womyn'
>if tries to go back to being a man, will be a grown man with an 8yo tiny dick
Tranny propaganda is going to totally fuck these kids

He is already circumcised Hans

What do you think about Good morning America for hosting this mess

Attached: haines-strahan1-2018-abc-ml-180723_hpEmbed_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 89K)

The white jew woman is obviously molesting that poor black athlete.

>his life was ended by the same doctor who euthanised deaf twins last year.

How is this information relevant? God, I hate these reporters who try to misuse every information just to demonize someone.

Attached: 1565364786981.jpg (495x371, 36K)

Penis and vagina are disgusting and they smells bad, while tits are lumps of fat.
What is love?

>white boy
niggers are they gayest thing since gay came to gaytown
all niggers are secretly gay and weve all seen the videos of what happens when they get caught being a faggot

Jews. Fucking jews. They are winning. When did madness like this become commonplace?

I hope he does because post-op trannies have astronomically high suicide rates compared to run of the mill faggots.

They both smile like retards and i don't understand why i would listen to some television script reading propaganda tools in 2020.

Baby don't hurt me

lady dont hurt me
dont hurt me
no moe

Oldfags know.

Roxbury Regulars.

Attached: 1560916124225.gif (314x314, 319K)

he will an hero before he's 18

if he is on hormones that young, he will have a micropenis and it will be too small to transform into a vagina without massive complications

It won't be long until Mexican doctors arrive in USA and they can figure something out, they are great with slicing and stitching people up.

This kid should be in a nice home with parents who love him not some scumbags who dont pimp children for social recognition from legit pedophiles.

the parents should be held accountable letting this little boy around pedophiles

after he kills his parents first though

>"when this guy grows up"
>implying

Attached: 1500255990891.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

In a normal world, that would've been a quickly-outgrown phase in his life. Instead, he was groomed by narcissistic ideologues with an agenda. If he ends up killing himself, the blood will be on their hands.

R A R E.
The madness begins when (((they))) smell their chance to strike.

So he Islamic?

Is that my R.A.R.E. bro? How did i miss him

>What will be your reaction white boi?

i dont care. kids obviously jewish. he also looks like my retarded aunt. they are literally drugging a retard, convincing him he is a drag queen celebrity and pimping him out to gays after dancing for money at gay bars. where are his parents? where are the cops?

This is your future. All men are equal!

Attached: 18-satanobama.w700.h700.jpg (386x386, 38K)

PLOT TWIST: instead of going the usual path ending in suicide, gradually he begins to hate (((them))) instead, grows up to become the new Furher, and leads the nation against the people who brainwashed him when he was vulnerable

Attached: tfw_42_pill_kicks_in.png (880x585, 982K)

OH HO HO HO

Attached: 1561627547931.gif (227x221, 980K)

OMFG WE ARE MUMMIES! GOD DAM EGYPTIANS RULED THE FUTURE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1560910385880.png (779x900, 1015K)

I think he rebels and becomes normal and takes distance from the LGBTQ++ community but struggles with substance abuse problems.

That kids sucked so much dick he has an overbite

I ain't talking about what's left of his dick, José.

I thought it was going to say. 'who performed the sex change operation'

I don't care what fags do with their dicks. However, if they want to chop off their own dicks, then good. It removes them from the gene pool forever.

It will likely stunt their mental development as well since the hormone cocktail will prevent the brain from developing as it should.

That guy(?) is already lost as a man unless some gigachad adopts him. I couldn't care less which body parts he cuts off.

It would be the biggest mistake he can make, the vagina like the penis have erogenous area that gives pleasure during penetration and the surgeons are unable to reproduce these connections so by cutting his dick he will lose all pleasure literally... Otherwise the anal sex reproduce pretty well the sensation of vaginal sex.

What's unnormal about that user?

I understand your thinking but there is a flaw, he may have taken himself out of the gene pool but if he doesnt off himself, the chances of him molesting another child, teen, or man are very high and thus could drain another persons gene pool. Gays may not be able to procreate naturally but they create through abuse.

if he wants to join the pope in the pit for a thousand
years, that's his choice and i love him enough to let
him go there.

Attached: imag3e.jpg (340x395, 36K)

>Kill himself
Or
>Get his own show and get rich

He will join the 41%.

>when this guy grows up

Attached: 24323124312.png (395x395, 84K)

fpbp

he will become Christian and renounce homosex

hope he gets murdered by a tribe of niggers

Oh I'm sorry will you educate us on pronouns too? Trannies and drags are the same abomination to me and all should hang

Good ridance to bad genes.

>Do you think that when this guy grows up he will cut off his dick and replace it with a vagina?

That's his business, not mine. I don't care. Why do you?

Attached: bored.jpg (804x1080, 127K)

don't know who this waste of life is, and don't care.

He'll be a sexually promiscuous, homosexual, drug addict who will overdose in his early 20's.

Dun dun dundun dun dun dun dundun dun dun dun dundun dun dun dun dundun dun

>Do you think that when this guy grows up he will cut off his dick and replace it with a vagina?
He'll probably die of some faggot drug overdose before he reaches that age. Just have a look at the people surrounding him, high on ketamine, probably not bothering to stow away that shit. Pretty sure that kid's already snorting coke.

Whats wrong with his face?
He looks like a puppet.

Attached: dark-crystal.jpg (780x598, 108K)

Came to post this.

Attached: C7CFBC0E-6AB3-4131-94F4-4A7570B6C802.jpg (230x240, 13K)

RARE
A
R
E

He looks more like a demon every day. The evil manifests itself physically

lol no. he's gonna want his dick to continue the cycle of abuse on other children after he kills his parents

Hrs never growing up. He'll od in his teens

Shoot it's parents !

I haven’t. I’m assuming their community comes together to offer their support of the gay living his best authentic self?

A more philosophical question could be; if that kid was removed from that degenerate atmosphere and placed in a normal atomic family could he be saved. Father figure guidance and wholesome motherly love. Could he be saved?

This guy is never gonna grow up.
Sad to say... but he will an hero before he's 18

the surgeons who do sex-change surgery must be punished

>Do you think that when this guy grows up
I'll stop you right there-- future statistic

They've covered this by lying about how hormone blockers don't negatively affect the kids in any way

The kid has probably sucked more cock than every sorority in your nearest college town combined. He cannot be saved.

Lmao at this fag splitting hairs

Looks like that ugly elf from Harry Potter.

we should help him hes a kid.

someone should offer socks to desmond so he will be get free from his abusive masters

he's not wrong though, a drag queen is just a man with woman clothes and make up, a trany goes far beyond that and takes hormone, nay surgery

>guy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

On a serious note, love is our involuntary response to virtue.