Fucking HOW?

Fucking HOW?

I thought most burgers drove shitty pickups which are all manual

Attached: F43E0288-CE24-455A-A1D2-7A499AD5599E.jpg (600x600, 52K)

I bought a stick.
My wife couldn't drive it. My son couldn't drive it. I did teach my daughter to drive in a stick tho'.

Attached: 35453445.jpg (500x497, 40K)

Everyone says they want a manual. No one actually buys one.

Here's the math
All US drivers 100%
- Women (50%)
- Basedboys (25%)
- Nigger males (7%)

Most pickups only come in automatic anymore plus the amount of retards on the road that are not competent enough to handle a manual.

Most pick-ups are automatic. Buying a 1998 F-150 manual is a sure sign of Poverty Class.

>pickups
>manual
Lmao, no. You only see manuals in sports cars and extremely budget cars.

I never thought of my honda crx as a pickup but if you say so.

American casual sub humanity really pisses me off.

Because you can't.

Dodge is the only truck manufacture that still offers one. Was thinking about going that route, but they rust like hell.

you can learn how to drive stick in like 10 minutes thanks to youtube.

Yeah no, trucks are mostly automatics but in defence of our burgerdom have you ever tried eating a big mac from the drive through while driving stick, its hard

>watching a 10 minute video on how to step on a pedal and move a lever around
This generation is toast

Manual is old and inefficient tech. Move on, luddite grampa.

Same here. I wanted a manual truck but you gotta dodge dodge.

Auto is OK, manual is better but that absolute Euro disease of robotic transmission, seli speed , tiptronic or what ever bullshit they call it is the demon spawn of transmissions, they can stick their accumulators up their garlic munching arses.

taco bell is more fun because it's messy. Extra fun if your turn signals don't turn off on their own, so now you have to juggle.

Uh, yeah no.

Fewer moving parts = less parasitic loss.

Motorcycles are mostly manual still

>pickups
>manual
you don't have automatic pickups in bongland?

Don't you have a dad? You need someone to laugh at you while you kangaroo start. Otherwise what's the point?

yeah, because the advance features everyone wants come in automatic only

You're a parasitic loss.

There is a bit more to it. Engagement points differ greatly. Every manual requires different levels of clutch feathering to drive smoothly.

To learn the basic use, yeah. It takes a bit longer to get used to it without having to think too much, though. Still, I don't think it's a big deal. I like to drive in general and like having more control, but if you're just using your car to get around, then whatever.

The cars here are designed for women and women, as we all know, are stupid.

Manual is good tech but zoomers are retarded as hell they can't figure it out.

Cummins diesel/ stick/ front and rear lockers. It's hard to beat that.

Unfortunately, the crap they put on the roads here just eats the bodies on them.

None of which you can learn from a video. The only way to learn is to get in the car and feel it out. You don't need 10 minutes of coaching to understand the basic idea of how it works.

>lol u use youtube to learn things haha
>unironically 'back in my day' posting when you're under the age of 30.

you can learn how to do pretty much anything your dad would have taught you as a kid on youtube. scoffing at this is literally just scoffing at knowledge.

It takes less than 15 minutes to learn. I learned in a 300zx and drove around the block until I figured it out. Best part was that I was such a noob that I left the emergency brake on the entire time. So I basically learned on Very Hard difficulty. 10+ years later and I still drive manual; it's based bc no one can borrow/drive my car, especially women lol

Manual is excellent.
But mutts BEE TEE EFF OHH

Cars need to be easy to drive so that Paco doesn't kill someone on the way home from work.

I was driving a manual at 12 years old. City cucks will never understand this.

Stick is retarded like the bolt action. Lern to semi-auto freedom MuhhI'mmad

Attached: bolt-action-feat[1].jpg (1021x641, 30K)

The only reason manual is because of sentimentality, automatic is just as good today. Sports cars are beginning to phase out manuals.
c
Manual monkeys are like horse and carriage hold outs.

I learned it from my sister's boyfriend with like 5 seconds to telling me what to do and then driving around the block.