Racemixing

Would you always, no matter what, marry someone of your own race? And would you only marry someone of your own nation/background, or are you willing to cast your net wider?

Attached: whichone.jpg (2021x596, 596K)

roll for 3

My rule is always mate within roughly 10 to 128 generations removed from yourself to the nearest common ancestor.

Earlier than that and you get health problems from the DNA blueprints being too similar. Too far away, and you get health problems from the DNA blueprints being too different.

Attached: race_mixing_distant_ancestors_causes_evolution_to_reverse.png (1344x2796, 2.07M)

I'm a Hispanic man that's married to a white American woman and I'm very happy with her. We're having a baby soon. i don't trust the Jews though. fuck those parasites.

Non admixed caucasians for me, no AASI or Zanji admixture

All nice and shiny but that girl in your pic is a half-Latin like myself. Not even kidding.

Topkek

Also hang all niggers.

why do the white girls have shitty homes? What are you implying, OP?

Show flag faggot

I think OP got rejected too many times by white women now he just shit posts about them

>Would you always, no matter what, marry someone of your own race?
Marriage ain't a weekly stroll down a meat aisle you fucking retard.

I married a German girl. She's awesome, 30 year now. The 2 boys he have are Chads.

>Would you always, no matter what, marry someone of your own race? And would you only marry someone of your own nation/background
yes

Racemixing is the future

Attached: 1568087607599.jpg (1024x1215, 319K)

They're ugly covered in makeup and photoshopped.

COPE,you'll fuck them if you get the chance.

Race traitor

The 14 words are no match for the power of thicc black ass

Attached: 8E617762-F37A-4EC4-8D3A-55EC4A8E9892.jpg (500x593, 43K)

14... 88... lads...

Attached: efd78e300deb3b05d75f224fe7393a1a.webm (480x600, 1.12M)

Here, stop make shill threads memeflag.

Attached: FBD2AEFE-4BAD-4AA6-98AB-73B225A0D597.jpg (1024x512, 158K)

My 1350 words can split her in two and make her unable to walk properly the next day

Attached: CHECK OUT THIS MASSIVE COCK.jpg (944x916, 131K)

In a practical sense without having the full DNA history of you and potential partners, how can you tell whether or not somebody is roughly 5 to 20 generations removed from you? For an example, does this mean that somebody like a British person should try and mate with somebody from the opposite side of Britain, they need to go further like finding somebody in France, or their ideal is somebody even further away like Poland or Greece or something? Or is distance not the major factor you should be looking for and you should try and find a blonde or redhead if you're a brunette and just go for different looks?

roll for 1 or 2 but ill take 3 or 6 in a pinch
>shitty rek of a house
but we are white user, it would not take long to make it better

the appliances are high-tech but the walls and furniture look like backwards and shit

>6
Enjoy incel hapa kids

My girlfriend and I were 10th cousins through a captain of Mexico in the 1500s. I would assume if a British person married another brit that wasn't from the same village they would probably be perfect. A northern frenchman or woman would probably be nearly as good

Also she is 1/4 Mexican and I am 1/32 so Inb4 spic

this

Don't do it Dutchman, your genes are too good to throw away.

It's a curve that depends on the DNA.

If your ancestry goes back through the mongols in China for the last 35000 years, then your curve for optimal mating distance will be different than someone else who say rose up through the indegenous peoples who have occupied south America for the last 35 thousand years.

The curve is an overall principle. That there's a goldilocks zone between mating with your brother/sister, and mating with a gorilla you found groundpounding on Safari in Tanzania and smuggled home in a suitcase.

The process by which the optimal distance for genetic mating produces health is itself varying.

I am not dutch.I am Algerian.

I'm a mulatto so get to choose which way the bloodline goes. I'm not too fond of the AAs.

>Would you always, no matter what, marry someone of your own race?
Yes.
>And would you only marry someone of your own nation/background,
Yes.
>or are you willing to cast your net wider?
No.

That picture has the information i have been looking for. Is there a higher resolution of this picture?

Spic.

Roll

He's doing his bloodline a massive favor lmao

i have horrible and incurable yellow fever but i'd never get involved with a korean or japanese girl because miscegenation produces fucked up children and all non-insane women eventually want children

Then there is no future because you destroy the past.

whiter than you Muhammad

rollllll

Marriage is an ancient tradition so yeah
just not attached with a financial penalty

think you walked into that one burgerbro

> Europeans are committing suicide and pheraps is the best course for them.

OK kike.

Race doesn't matter, but it's non-negotiable that she must be willing to settle down over here. Fuck ethnic nationalists, this country runs on civic nationalism.

Give me 1 2 3 or 8

Roll

Honestly how the fuck are white women supposed to compete with this?

Attached: 29D7B5C2-AF7E-4227-AFC9-C9A9086E4CF0.jpg (457x632, 62K)

> he will remain the master as Lons as he does not yield to blood pollution by mixing with lesser races.

If he only could see USA today...

roll

Rather easily.

I had 4 gf in my life, 3 Italians, 1 French.

Even if they were all white there was a big difference between French girl and the other 3.
Is not something easy to explain, but not speaking your mother languages, not being your truly self, is something that really mine the relationship.
Is better to have gf of same race and background.

Feels bad man... :(

You are one you stupid nigger.

Based.

Was the French one a Muslim?

Then please sterilize yourself.

Are you a white Brazilian?

I am just curious if any one else picks up what some would call anti-black racism implied by this picture.

Notice how everything starts in North Africa and stays there, implying there is no one at all in or approaching the south of the continent.

So what is being implied here?

I have no opinion on the merits of the claim. I lost all interest in the time it takes to stay abreast of the field when it became obviously political and a waste of time trying to separate fact from agenda.

Attached: Spread_and_evolution_of_Denisovans.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

roll

Attached: 3m93bmtcv1011.jpg (1235x1227, 125K)

Disgusting.

We are on your side, ameribro.
Stand strong. We are together in this.

yeah, i'm pretty handy, poverty doesn't bother me...

I don't get the picture

No she was pure white French girl, French from motherside, German from father side.
She was catholic, hating niggers and Muslims.
She used to call them "le negrones de merde"

Actually laughed out loud for the first time in a weeks thank you mexican bro

Les*

>thinks /pol is white. Kek.

Racemix goyim

Attached: 1543111710423s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

7 god help!!!

He's a hapa incel in the UK. Makes this thread at least 10 times a day

Attached: eurasian-child.jpg (470x484, 73K)

Marry a mestiza or indian

matches your id.

Six is just my cuppa tea

I think my one consolation in all of this is that Jews cannot help but overreach. So the worse things get, the bigger the eventual reaction. The other good news is that if the epicenter is in the US this time, there will be no ZOG'ed out State Department to stop it.

3 all day.

>Niggers
>Asians
>Indian
Any other race is good for me.

Let me explain. Picture of women to breed with. Below every picture there is an image of the place where they live. They use the bad looking places to put it in your mind that there is something wrong with the white one. Low quality manipulation.

I'm a (((white))) Brazilian.

Whites only, nigger loving cunt
Keep hiding like a bitch

If you’re not still with her then you fucked up

>says the disgusting arab

Attached: 1558414497203-0.jpg (243x255, 16K)

they cant

Attached: 1520792958451.webm (640x800, 773K)

As I told you barrier language and different background is a big obstacle to overcome, this led to a progressive deterioration of the relationship.

You’re fucking repulsive for this. I hope to God almighty that you’re just trying to be an edgy baiter. Why in the fuck would anyone want to fornicate with something that has the face of a chimpanzee. LYING WITH THE BEAST, DESERVES DYING WITH THE BEAST.

Role for 3 or 6

Let it all out

Attached: 1524860211426.jpg (1080x919, 168K)

Dont let anyone lie to you.....asians and Hispanics are our favorite non-white people.

6 or we're going down

asians are qt tier tho

Attached: o2q8ces0drx21.jpg (640x640, 63K)

The resolution is already huge, wtf more do you want?

Hot af

Attached: Korean-camwhore-girl-really-masturbation-www.ohfree.net-026.jpg (1200x1600, 286K)

Attached: 86215c04-afcf-4179-9249-5f136aefdc41.jpg (454x453, 35K)

"i love her exotic cat eyes!!!!"

Attached: 1558-1525256440987.png (984x984, 375K)

Hey Jow Forums, when you Nazi's come into power. Do we get government mandated girlfriends within our own race?

no

Attached: f4lq2u.jpg (720x540, 35K)

poo in it....the indoor pool

No government mandated girlfriends? Or not within our own race?

rollerino