Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-eVF_G_p-Y

This is such a beautiful video.

I'm all for education, but the current system in the west is obviously broken. Why do we make students learn useless things like pythagorean theorem or how to find the value of X that they will never ever use all their life? We all have different abilities, thought process, and experiences, so why is everyone tested by the same means? How do you expect one student to study for all the subjects, if one teacher can't teach all the subjects?

>Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

-ALBERT EINSTIEN

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

woah....now THIS is powerful....

Einstein lived in a period where niggers werent even considered humans.

And women weren't allowed to vote. But we live in better times now.

You won’t use any of that if you’re a construction worker, but at that point you might as well drop out of high school

>better times now
Justin, is that you?

Education is only as good as the people teaching and administrating. Currently our schools are filled with low IQ feminist women and overseen by corrupt kleptocratic administrators who care more and their golden salary than teaching.

Education in the US worked fine for decades until the 60's happened and people decided we needed to reinvent the wheel and use school as a vehicle for turning students into politically correct pinko faggots.

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (463x251, 54K)

Uploaded in 2013. Hard to believe people used to let this shit slide. If this was uploaded today it would get massively disliked and have comments disabled.

Fuck off Trudeau.

Mathematics in highschool is basically a small scale IQ test if you cant get a C in high school math you should be shot in the head.

The fuck are you talking about? The salary for school teachers in America is awful.

Attached: teachers-covers.jpg (3300x1500, 815K)

It's true, standardized tests were created by WHITE men and made for WHITE men. We need to create a standardized test this is palatable to ALL peoples.

Maybe there should be classes or subjects early on in high school, or later in grade school that teach the trades to children. I know many high schools have co opt programs to get kids into trades, but some primering beforehand might help more kids get into it. Also eliminating the stigma that trades for for the dumb kids, and stop pushing the uni meme. But I have a feeling schools are in bed with unis to send them their to get their shekels.

and so are the teachers, so it evens out

>we live in better times now.

Attached: 1567079496939.gif (388x292, 2.53M)

My godfather's eldest son is a high school history teacher in Boston at a state run school, not a private school, and he makes $70kpa. An industry dominated by women is also full of people who complain about not having enough money? Women are greedy, irresponsible jewniggers who kvetch about having to pay bills instead of being provided for.

ill rather hire a construction worker that have gone through school, if i had the options, which i do. it says something about general intelligence and ability to learn

i'd

>such a beautiful video
>nigger in video
>some garbage albert einstein quote

flag checks out

Attached: 1558976413346.jpg (749x923, 110K)

>Corrupt school administrators
Do you read what people write or do you need the world to spoon-feed you everything?

BUT, having said that you faggot leaf (redundancy, I apologize for that), and NOT having watching the video, I agree with all the garbage that we learn, fuck pythagorean theorem and all that garbage

do the math to figure out their hourly wage
they are well paid when you consider the number of hours worked

>only work 180 days out of a year
>follow curriculum set by the state, don't even have to make your own lesson plans or tests
>nearly impossible to be fired short of molesting one of your students
Yeah woe is the American school teacher.

>But I have a feeling schools are in bed with unis to send them their to get their shekels.
Correct. Education in the west is a for profit industry. They do not care if you succeed or fail in life they only care that you pay them. Then if you do make it in life they can ask you for donations. If however you learn a trade or become self employed without every setting foot in uni they have neither your money or your sympathy.

absolute fa...... leaf

>niggers and whales. fuck off leaf

Everybody is NOT a genius. There are plenty of genuinely stupid people occupying space and breathing oxygen. Other than that tho I generally agree with the main point of the video.

Pythagoras was a demagogue and cult leader. He once had a guy killed for "divulging the secrets of rational numbers". Mathematics used to be incredibly treasured forbidden knowledge. What does it matter if you never use it in "the real world"? Its divine numeric symmetry and its beautiful. You and everyone else shouldnt take it for granted. Get mathpilled, faggot. Math is one of the most valuable things the juden try to take from us. 9 out of 10 kids call math their least favorite subject, because the broken school systems dont show them the value of it beyond counting money. Meanwhile the jews use encoded numerology to run their impossibly clandestine operations. Dont you know the significance of six million?

That's a fake quote. Einstein never said that. The current structure of the way we are taught is flawed, but that doesn't mean that we should not pursue education.