How much of Jow Forums is edgy comedy and how much of Jow Forums is actually serious?

How much of Jow Forums is edgy comedy and how much of Jow Forums is actually serious?

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-121054~3.png (1250x766, 560K)

90% of Jow Forums is Zionist shills.

>How much of Jow Forums is edgy comedy and how much of Jow Forums is actually serious?
Jow Forums is irony and satire. if Jow Forums actually believed anything it posted here, it would be doing something IRL to change it.

Since nothing is done IRL, Jow Forums doesn't actually believe anything it posts here.

A little of column A and a little of column B

100% edgy comedy and 100% serious

Attached: 1502393107036.jpg (800x960, 83K)

I am currently constipated

99.99% is shitposting.

Attached: 1568723537708.png (400x326, 371K)

Be scared, we are coming for you.

99% edgy comedy
1% unfortunate bastards who get high off their own supply
I’d go on record of my numbers in public or court if necessary

>it would be doing something irl

Yes but what is the split?

Attached: AFP_1EN4QV1.jpg (620x394, 32K)

do you wipe your arse sitting down or standing up?
an important pondering

>>it would be doing something irl
That action accomplished nothing. That dude was on 8pol.

there is no split, it's both.

>see pic

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>That action accomplished nothing
Yes it did, it accomplished a fuck ton. Brenton totally won. This bullshit with PewDiePie and the ADL is directly related to Brenton, we are still dealing with the fallback of what he did

>Yes it did, it accomplished a fuck ton.
No it didn't. It advanced no cause, group or plan that will ultimately save Whites.

It spread fear across the globe

>It spread fear across the globe
It did not. And even if it did, that "fear" did not lead to anything pro-White happening.

All it lead to was funny webms at best

25% nigger
25% spic
25% kike
25% pajeet

>what is the split

First month on Jow Forums | You're here forever

in minecraft

>the white race wasn't instantly saved from 75 years of total self-destruction after 1 mosque shooting, that means he's dumb and a failure
"no"

And whites? :(

>"no"
Mass shootings of innocent people at their places of worship will not save the White race.

Im a lolbertarian but i have fun larping as a nazi, most of the niggers i know are subhuman but i still have sane and normal black friends

Don't leave me out.

Everything I say here is genuine. I try to make it funny most of the time, but the content is still what I believe.

Replaced.

Does shooting Gypsies and bums vandalizing my town count?

>niggers in Portugal
Many such cases. SAD!

That's why they call me The King of Games

Yes.

This.

Real answer?
100% in both categories.

>invaders
>innocent
"no"

It's both. The humour cements the redpilling, and the redpilling cements the humour.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: -.jpg (300x168, 14K)

>shooting random church goers, including children that aren't implementing policy
>not innocent
do you think the KKK church bombing that killed those black children decades ago was a good thing?

Little bit A
Little bit B
Little bit G
Alot bit S

Attached: Teddy-Roosevelt-Laughing-1910-e1539722671345.jpg (754x937, 89K)

100% serious

Depends on the day.

>If you fight your enemies they win

Attached: 1566306683227m.jpg (1024x703, 76K)

You are mixed kike and nigger

I really do hate niggers

>being this new

>You are mixed kike and nigger

Attached: mutt.jpg (255x258, 19K)

Pol is a bull shit show. Usually some retards fanatsize about demonic politicians and satanic conspiracies while the mahority of visitors lurk around and enjoy the mental illness.

fifty fitty

I'm serious about saving the polar bears.

Attached: 16ea18bd-c377-4b1a-9553-5770572eb38f.jpg (624x415, 18K)

I am exclusively of Albionic extraction.

>muh good thing
Do you think that muslim gang-rapes and black crime rates are a good thing?

All my posts are 100% satire, and I want comrade KGB to note that down if he's listening.

>Do you think that muslim gang-rapes and black crime rates are a good thing?
No, of course not. But shooting up churches with no overall group, plan or goal doesn't accomplish anything.

it's lashing out. that's all.

He had a plan and a goal, acceleration. Force the conflict now before we are bred out of existence without a fight. If we refuse to fight, we have lost already, that is not his fault.

Yes

Attached: 151215648756454561213123.jpg (504x240, 213K)

Everyone knows everything posted to Jow Forums is parody or satire.

Attached: dc70eeaeb1f3d571a24373f4e7d6ca11.gif (640x360, 1.69M)

It's all serious but with edgy comedy.

Like I was re-watching Schindler's List the other day and couldn't help but scoff at Amon Goeth, he's supposed to be this terrifying oppressor but his method of management in the camps was so lax and laid back, I'm not even sure what all these Jewish people are crying about, like boo hoo you had to do some work and it was cold outside. The guy just seems like a complete lightweight compared to if Jow Forums was left in charge. Like we'd have so much fun oppressing the shit out of them, chains and shackles everywhere, electrified "helping" wands. Weekends would be activity day where the inmates would compete in competitions like raping each other, or having their wrists handcuffed to their ankles and forced to race each other around the camp like it's the retard Olympics, or just thrown into the poo poo pit to be prodded with sticks while they squirm around yelling "I AM A WORM I AM NOTHING". We'd give out a select few gas chamber vouchers and the inmates would fight over them for a chance to die voluntarily as a means of escape. We would remind the world what dehumanization means.

All of it. None of it.

You again

weren't you just on /tv/

All of it and none of it. None of it and all of it.
Now fuck off with your shitty slides.

Attached: A place for everyone.gif (500x298, 320K)

I’m literally a sissy faggot who larps on Jow Forums as a nigger posting black supremacy shit every day and you retards always eat it up. My life is so pathetic that this is all I do. If my parents found out, I’d be disowned almost instantly. Nobody ever calls me out on it here because for some reason you autists honestly believe that a nigger would be posting on Jow Forums. I’m just a loser fag that has over 2tb of black cock on his computer.

Attached: 04F64D6B-FD56-44FE-BB30-2BCF28EE4767.jpg (670x573, 108K)

>change flag to black nationalist
>post some black supremacist talking points
>Jow Forums is so stupid they think it isn’t just a white loser LARPing
Every time.

You can't take anything serious from here except this:
This world is fucked and is going to Hell in a handbasket.
Everything happening is controlled by pure evil in the disguise of incompetence and apathy.
Collapse is happening, can't be stopped, and is designed for maximum pain and anguish.
Nothing you or I or the entire world can do to stop it...these wheels were set in motion before any of us were born.

Let me tell you something, OP:
Only a faggot would ask such a question.

Attached: 1566971595652.gif (500x189, 472K)

xD