This Board is Full of Ugly Men

What do we do about the ugly problem? Over time I've realized that this board is majority ugly men, most also being young, naive and stupid. This is why so many threads about sexual frustration hit the bump limit.

Get a fresh, short haircut, like a military cut, go get some sun, wear Polo shirts at a minimum (no more fucking t shirts you're not a baby anymore) and get a nice pair of leather shoes. Gatsby yourself up a bit. Get water not soda if you most eat at fast food places. S few simple changes and you'll be a lot less frustrated and much more POLITICALLY effective at achieving your desired endstate.

Not a /SIG/ thread but more of a lifehack for ugly and ineffective men thread. Post your life hacks to get this board the help it needs.

Attached: fe06b80c4517b7c5b0146ab05c593b40.jpg (236x236, 9K)

What are some acceptable situations to wear t-shirts?

is that a ballchinian?

Ur gay

Attached: 1568917348098.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Okay let's just have a thread where we all posts our faces and full names to prove this my ego is bruised OP you have truly struck me down

>just buy x,y,and z
Blow me, kike

STOP POSTING PICS OF E. MICHAEL JONES REEEEE

Poorfags can get polos on ali express for $3.50 a shirt. No more excuses bud.

Yes goy, dress yourself up and larp as a middle class slave- I meant honorable working man

Angry ugly people need free plastic surgery.

How do you know its full of ugly people?

Women are beautiful or not. Men are sublime or not. Sage this bullshit thread.

Why do you go around judging other mens looks, you fucking faggot?

Whats so bad about wearing nice clothes? Buying a nice leather jacket, and good, sturdy pair of jeans + high quality shoes that can last for years is somehow bad?

t. Projecting Jew

Attached: 75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg (620x437, 43K)

I have a gf though and I'm probably a 5/10

Attached: IMG_20190621_010415559.jpg (1080x1440, 478K)

Ugly older user here. I'm so sick of these lame advice threads that assume every ugly guy is some kind of fat slob who sits in his own shit and piss all day therefore THAT MUST BE THE REAL PROBLEM.
I do everything I can within the limits of my genes. I shower and shave and brush my teeth and keep my hair trim and wear decent clothes. What the fuck else can I do? My face dries womens vagina's on site. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still just a pig wearing lipstick.

My eye color

Attached: IMG_20190725_081404292.jpg (1080x1440, 398K)

Don't care, not buying that shit. Go compare belt buckles and wristwatches somewhere else. Not politics.

>What do we do about the ugly problem?

OP is ugly af. Post tits and timestamp to prove me wrong. Also sagebait saged

Except for sun and water this is the worst advice ever.

Projection, most likely.

Nice confession fren.
Stop before you harm yourself. I am on your side.

>How do you know its full of ugly people?

Because OP is a fuggo

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone, TRANNIES