What if they were Trump supporters?

Attached: 86DE331B-8618-43A0-8DDF-431FD6D3A583.jpg (3027x1990, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2jWTyiPcHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is the person on the right?

>demonrats are da real pedos
Both party had connections to epstein you maganigger, Trump was close to epstein too and I bet he indirectly aided him by renting his hotels.

Ed Buck I think

Hi JIDF

Thank you. He is the one with the black people fetish?

verifiably false statement

trump had openly condemned him long before he was outed, anyone with access to a search engine can verify this

That is correct

This is quite the line up. There is an ephebophile, a guy who wants people to watch him take a shower, a guy who runs a cult, and a guy a with a black people fetish. Yet, none seem as bad as Pedosta. Why is he not included in this infographic.

Is there a fallacy of logic when you persecute your political rivals for the same crimes your allies do, yet...you don't persecute your allies?
It seems like Confirmation Bias
But yet has a greater measure of repression and willingness to associate with criminals...so long as they tell you what you want to hear. There have been many articles now about how feminist organizations have men in them that claim and act like allies to women, but who then sexually harass women in the organization if not rape them. Yet these women tolerate this ideological treason. For what? Agreeable words? I never really grasped just how powerful it is, to tell people what they want to hear. You can really fuck them over by gaining their confidence in this way. It is truly remarkalbe what you can do to people when you simply hold up a mirror as your personal identity and all they see...are themselves and what they believe in you. It is a true craft of deception that I will sadly never master.

Trump and Epstein fell out over a bidding war for a property in Palm Beach.

They are above politics, they connect all politicians to their international organizations and special illegal services.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2jWTyiPcHY

kek

Reminder that despite the fact that it was the biggest political happening of the decade the Epstein thing is already over, nobody remembers, and nobody cares. The USA is fucked.

Attached: 1C212B69-71C4-4026-9E75-9D0BB0682C02.jpg (3803x1981, 733K)

You can remind all day, won't make it true

Perfect!

bretty gud

Why are all the big cities controlled by Democrats
Suffering from:
Gun violence
Homelessness
Housing shortages
poor education
High Crime Rates
Welfare

Attached: 1960.jpg (1066x491, 47K)

Don't worry. Greta is on the case. We must fight climate change or the world will be on fire shortly. Trust her. She is an autist.

jews tend to always stick to cities

>trump had openly condemned him long before he was outed
if it was so easy to verify you'd link definitive proof and we'd be done with it. it keeps coming up because he was seen with epstein as late as 2016 and there isn't a reliable source for your claim.