Ed Buck just got hit with new FEDERAL charges

nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-dem-donor-ed-buck-charged-by-feds-overdose-death-gemmel-moore-20190919-5uugmkgcqzgzlcpjhf63rxbcbu-story.html
archive.fo/SEu4B

Attached: file.png (1666x1218, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/270516-clinton-super-pac-fixes-gaze-on-general-election
linkedin.com/in/margotandrewanderson
theintelligencer.net/news/community/2019/09/hud-announces-grant-for-jmha-in-steubenville/
opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Ed Buck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamogordo,_New_Mexico#Military_impact
kcur.org/post/romney-wins-6-states-super-tuesday-contests#stream/0
catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2005048175-s.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is he wearing an anti stab jacket? Knives are not allowed in a courtroom.

he should have an anti-choke collar on. I don't know why they aren't using those

probably in a suicide cell or something

bump

I'm pretty fucking sure this is why the board has been slid extra hard since his arrest
Don't want people digging further into this guy
And there's a lot to dig into

he got dat lip herpes too

finally a real thread. you know just onow he's a bird ready to sing. expect another fishy suicide to occur.

Ed has an @laurel-foundation.org email address
This gets juicy the further you look

Attached: ed_buck_public.jpg (964x949, 159K)

That's an anti-suicide cover all.

Three dead faggot prostitutes which have been reported, all banged up with hard drugs and against their will
wonder how much more we can find

this, the massive amount of 2A threads the extra amounts of blacked and race mixing threads by the happa freak. I'm sure he knows a few dozen of dirty skeletons that they don't want you to find out about. time to get to work boys.

>can't murder a series of black prostitutes with ODs and funtime
Land of the free my ass.

Laure Woods founded the Laurel Foundation and was in the top 10 donors to Hillary's campaign - $2.34 million

According to federal election records, Bay Area philanthropist Laure Woods channeled much of the money she donated to Clinton’s super-PAC through another outside group, the Progressive Women Silicon Valley Federal PAC.

Woods, who has given more than $3.2 million to progressive groups over the past two years alone, is the president and founder of Laurel Foundation, “a private foundation focused on the education, health and welfare of children.”

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/270516-clinton-super-pac-fixes-gaze-on-general-election

You may be right

Here's their Board
The CEO, Margot Anderson, has ties to Hollywood and insurance
Wonder what other connections she has

Insurance Administrator
Warner Bros. Studios

>Jan 1991 – Jan 1995 4 years 1 month
>Inspired and educated through speaking engagements with Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Studios and many other Fortune 500 companies.; Provided production insurance for all Time/Warner television and music videos. Budget insurance premiums for WB Television and WB Records, Atlantic Records, Electra Records and WEA Records. Administer of all foreign video insurance coverage.

>Administer of insurance portfolio applications. Implement removal of cast insurance restrictions for WB Television and WB Records productions. Purchase adequate insurance coverage for special effects, boats, airplanes, explosions etc.

>Founded The Laurel Foundation during this time. Warner Bros. supported my vision and was committed in the development of the charity.

linkedin.com/in/margotandrewanderson

Attached: laurelfoundation.jpg (1304x2420, 593K)

Attached: 3-amigos.jpg (1443x450, 414K)

That Lorenzo Diaz is a pedo I bet you

Both Ed Buck and the Laurel Foundation (via Ari Ruiz) made contributions for Blanca Rubio and Ben Allen in CA

Attached: buck_rubio.jpg (909x949, 185K)

Besides being a part of the Laurel Foundation, Ari Ruiz is also the political VP of the Stonewall Young Democrats, an affiliate of the Stonewall Democratic Club of which Ed Buck was a steering committee member

Attached: stonewall.jpg (1140x447, 105K)

He's got the turtle suit on too. That means he's in the psych unit.

>so fucking close
still, nice numerals

>The mission of The Laurel Foundation is to enrich and empower at-risk children, youth and families through diverse and educational camp experiences. Our population served is HIV/AIDS, transgender and other at-risk youth populations.

so he's got an email address on the domain of a charitable organization which serves children from LGBTQ populations which he preys upon? How very interesting.

How'd you verify this is the correct Ed Buck? All I can find is the location of the apartment, which is in West Hollywood--matches, but Ed Buck isn't exactly a unique or exotic name, could be a dozen living in West Hollywood. Hell, there's three other guys whose name matches mine at my bank alone, in flyover country.
it fits, but we need to be able to link it definitively

Attached: 1551857602027.gif (350x188, 660K)

Ed Buck has donated to the campaigns of:
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Adam Schiff
Barney Frank
Mike Feuer
Lloyd Levine
Bob Blumenfield
Marillyn Nava
Gavin Newsom (james alefantis also donated)
Dean Florez
Jeff Miller
Susan Jordan
Paul Krekorian
Kevin de Leon
Dr. Richard Pan
John A. Perez
Betsy Butler
Mike Gatto
Jerry Brown
Ted Lieu
Das Williams
Jeffrey Prang
Adrin Nazarian
Anthony Portantino
Jeff Ebenstein
Matt Debabnah
Elizabeth Echols
Ardy Kassakhian
Shawn Bayliss
Reggie Jones-Sawyer
Scott Svonkin
Henry Stern
Richard Bloom
Susan Rubio
Xavier Becerra

See
and

Message to all of the other deep state criminals.
There's a new sheriff in town, and all of your old protection agreements are now void.

Finally. He's a Democratic serial killer. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a second Jeffrey Epstein out there catering just to Ed Buck style snuff fantasies with a pile of bodies on their own island or pig farm.

>Xavier Becerra

Attached: file.png (1470x1644, 1.13M)

You can't sing if you're 'suicided'.

The Phoenix addresses are correct too

Weinstein is a saint compared to a murderer and a pedophile.

Nice find user
thanks for being one of the good guys

>Weinstein is a saint compared to a murderer and a pedophile.
How do you know Weinstein isn't a murderer? He hired Israeli special forces.

Should have been digging from the beginning. A lot of other people have.
Only shills think Democrats are blameless, or that Trump impeachment is The Most Important Matter In The Nation. This board is too hung up on race.

>This board is too hung up on race.
This board is 90% Zionist shills whose job it is to perpetuate race baiting identity politics.

good fucking thread

those are shills newfren

Attached: clint1.jpg (741x555, 92K)

moar liek 95%
you're doing god's work user
based and redpilled

Exchanging gifts for sex is what he's been charged with. Every single one of the women fucked him willingly to advance their careers. None were underaged.

I thought they all hired Israelis, the cult of Krav Maga.

I wonder if he misses his luxury home

What he's been charged with and what he's done are different things. How do you know he hasn't had people killed?

Attached: file.png (1024x667, 1.06M)

my hunch has been that he was a low brow version of Epstein
in the 80s both were involved with Iran-Contra and gun-running, skin (human) trade including underage, drug and money laundering.

>employer: have sex with me for a promotion
p sure that's a crime bro

based Billy Barr... is that you?
clean up there Iran-Contra hanger-oners
like Epstein and Buck, Weinstein too may have ties to that 80s operation as well

he lived in a shitty apartment desu
not sure how much money he even has

Attached: file.png (968x1060, 870K)

Hmm how long ago did he live in arizona, a lot of homeless men died by drinking tainted beer left at phone booths.

He also donated to Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) as well as her PAC, Getting Things Done

Recipients of funds from that PAC:
Gottheimer, Josh (D-NJ) $5,000
McAdams, Ben (D-UT) $5,000
Murphy, Stephanie (D-FL) $5,000
O'Halleran, Tom (D-AZ) $5,000
Sherrill, Mikie (D-NJ) $2,500
Coons, Chris (D-DE) $10,000
Greenfield, Theresa (D-IA) $10,000
Jones, Doug (D-AL) $10,000
Lujan, Ben Ray (D-NM) $5,000
Markey, Ed (D-MA) $5,000
Merkley, Jeff (D-OR) $10,000
Peters, Gary (D-MI) $10,000
Reed, Jack (D-RI) $5,000
Smith, Tina (D-MN) $10,000
Udall, Tom (D-NM) $5,000

He claimed to have made $1m from selling Gopher Couriers in AZ
In all the campaign contributions I've seen, he lists himself as "retired"
Except for one, which has him as "Shadow Machine" in 2009
Whatever the fuck that means

>implying he lived in the crack den where he'd take gay hookers to fuck and shoot up
c'mon guy

he was a "male model" and "private investor" (like wealth management for rich people) in Germany in the 70s or something
he was probably CIA or Mossad, a gay gopher
a gopher is like an errand boy

How long until he gets Clinton'd? i give it 6 months.

I've heard he lived in filth and stuff, yea.
maybe you're right but to my knowledge he has an apartment and nobody ever spoke of a home.
if he has one its never been mentioned, maybe he is renting it out or sold it because of... drugs.
i don't think he is that rich anymore

What's the over/under on him committing suicide?

"Ed Buck began his career as a male model and actor in Europe before using the money to buy a courier service, Gopher Courier, which made him a millionaire."

There's pics of him with Schiff and Hillary
too busy to find right now
That Ari Ruiz guy, I found a pic of him with Hillary too

Wasnt he some kind of big donor for the Democrats? Either way I'm sure it was luxury compared to what he's got now.

>now facing life in prison
who did he piss off?

Epstein 'invested', too. The Gay Mafia is real. Men can trade their bodies for power, just like women.

The gay mafia is just another name for the ZOG.

it's sounding like he may have been an intelligence asset, or possibly procurer for pedo rings, which mean he had handlers
my money says he was put up somewhere on property in someone else's name
maybe his handlers weren't letting him get what he wanted, so he branched out and got it on his own, but he was sheltered and so he fucked up and put his own name on the place he was banging fags

Attached: A1C3D6D7-7096-47AF-87E7-692334715995.jpg (777x437, 71K)

It's a crime; but it's not 'fucking 12 year old European runaways' or 'snuffing gay black prostitutes' crime.

It says his (((alias))) is Buckmelter; that's him

0:0. But that his death will be ruled a suicide? 1:1.

Epstein lasted 3 weeks. I'll give Buck the same odds.

That's probably a safe bet

it certainly demonstrates that he's willing to use his power and privilege to feed his sexual desires
how do we know what he hasn't been caught for

>epstein
>dead
hes probably in israel

Attached: 1568958350285.jpg (680x979, 82K)

>>can't murder a series of black prostitutes with ODs and funtime
hilarious

That nose looks suspicious....
hmm..
>Edward Bernard Peter Buck (born Buckmelter, August 24, 1954)
>Buckmelter
it does have a tribal quality to it

bump

Here

Attached: buck_shadowmachine.jpg (1338x575, 82K)

bump to keep the only worthwhile thread alive

Ed Buck just bought his last fuck

Can't seem to find Ed's parents
There's surprisingly little info on this guy's early life

bumping

I wonder if this is a relative
>Buckmelter
>Steubenville, OH where Ed was born

Jefferson Metropolitan Housing Authority has been awarded $250,000 in federal grant funds to enhance security and monitoring at the John F. Kennedy Apartments and Earl F. Rodgers Plaza in Steubenville.

JMHA was one of 23 PHA’s in 15 states to be awarded funding, and one of only 11 to receive the maximum $250,000 grant amount, U.S. Housing and Urban Development Cleveland Field Office Director Pamela Ashby said.

“We’ve been working with U.S. Rep. (Bill) Johnson’s office since 2012, 2013,” Ashby said after the announcement. “It’s wonderful that this grant came to be.”

The grants were awarded through HUD’s FY 2019 Capital Fund Emergency Safety & Security Grant program, she said.

“It’s based on merit and their needs,” Ashby said.

JMHA Security Chief Joe Buckmeltelter said the grant money can be used for security systems/surveillance cameras, fencing, lighting systems, emergency alarm systems, window bars, deadbolt locks and door, adding the money will be used to replace “aging and failing” surveillance equipment already in place “and install cameras where we currently have none.”

theintelligencer.net/news/community/2019/09/hud-announces-grant-for-jmha-in-steubenville/

Bump. This democrat fucktard lackey was fetching filthy faggots and drugs for the likes of Schiff-for-brains and Hilldawg.
Showing him in the stab shirt is to prepare the norps for his eminent Epsteining.

You wanna talk glow in the dark? Activate your almonds on this:

He lived in west hollywood since '91 but in 2000 gave donation to John Wertheim's failed house run using an Alamogordo, New Mexico address.

Money to Candidates BUCK, ED
ALAMOGORDO, NM 88002 The Buck Firm 03-31-2000 $250.00 Wertheim, John (D)

opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Ed Buck

Fun fact 1. in '04 Wertheim becomes head of NM dem party.

Fun fact 2: Alamogordo is the town that serves Holoman AFB and White Sands Missile Range

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamogordo,_New_Mexico#Military_impact

Father or grandfather, perhaps?

Attached: buckmelter.jpg (301x265, 37K)

Wow that was fast user, remember archive links & sheeit

We don't. Buck and Epstein were caught, and were let go because they were connected Democrats. Weinstein is gross, and planting drugs on Rose McGowan is evil. It's still not raping 12 year olds and murdering homeless black men. It's not even 'Bryan Singer drugging and raping 12 year old boys for fellow Jew producers' tier.

When Weinstein is attached to a dead body instead of grown women intentionally using pussy to advance, we can go from their.

He will die soon. Screencap this.

Wow, the republic is saved.

(((Buckmelter)))

sounds like you're on to something. His NM people...

good digs user...

This Joe Buckmelter is into politics as well

MITT ROMNEY: Your support means everything to Ann and me. And I'm not going to let you down. I'm going to get this nomination.

(SOUNDBITE OF CHEERING)

SHAPIRO: Romney fought hard for Ohio's blue collar working class voters - people like retired steelworker Joe Buckmelter, who voted in Steubenville.

JOE BUCKMELTER: I actually do like all the candidates. I wish we could take a compilation of all three. Put Mitt Romney's – I think his forthrightness, Rick Santorum's genuineness, and Newt Gingrich's fire. But I think in the final analysis that Mitt's going to be the strongest.

kcur.org/post/romney-wins-6-states-super-tuesday-contests#stream/0

That chap's looking like he had a few anal donations too many

found this in another thread, not sure if it's genuine but that's what you fine autists are good at
doing god's work, men

Attached: 1569002206486.jpg (650x960, 97K)

It's a message to us, pretty much straight into our faces. He will get epstein'ed very, very soon - mark my words.

how do we know it wasn't an accident like the last 2 times?

It’s an anti-suicide jacket. They do that so you can’t make a rope out of your clothes and hang yourself with it. Not like it matters though, this guy is connected to the democrats so he’ll commit “””suicide””” once his trial starts and he starts dropping names

He'll wind up dead in a few days.

Apparent suicide.

>laurel-foundation.org

Brown gay kids & teens organization. Mr. Buck likes 'em young and brown.

that guys would LOVE prison.
all the gay nigger butt sex he can imagine.

Attached: gay-jews.jpg (1080x1328, 169K)

Here's some good info
He's also a registered republican, although he sides with democrats because of gay stuff
With him being active in politics in Phoenix, I wonder if he has McCain connections

Attached: buck_grandmarshall.jpg (717x921, 178K)

its coming. prepare your anus, ed buck.

Attached: arkancide.jpg (777x439, 44K)

probably connected with mccain's anus.

This nigga gets it

I think I found a McCain connection

John Buckmelter is mentioned in a Vietnam book called "Bury Us Upside Down" with a forward written by McCain

>John Buckmelter, a childhood friend, described how Howard had fallen in love with flying when he was just a boy hanging out at the Jefferson County airfield near Steubenville, Ohio.

catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2005048175-s.html

bump