Poland may (finally) join the US visa waiver program

End of September is the time for a yearly visa-denial count, and if we go below 3% Poland will join the US visa waiver program. It has been an ongoing thing every year, but somehow this time both polish and US officials have been shilling this thing. Just recently they have closed all other matters concerning joining. And after all, this was Trump's electoral promise, and this may be his last chance.
The US are becoming Poland's Greatest Ally, so it seems like a good time, and Trump will secure tons of Polish Diaspora's votes.
Will it happen? What would change? I think we could only enrich American culture.
youtu.be/artPagGHGtg

Attached: I'm earning 80k DKK a month.jpg (3456x4608, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

browar-lancut.pl/nasze-piwa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poles are a major resource for europe actually. indeed they happen as european as e.g. germans, but with an african-tier economy.
> most immigrants come in europe because they are offered jobs.
> they are offered jobs because they work for cheap salaries.
> immigration thus can't be stopped in capitalistic societies.
> the only way to lower immigration from african and middle eastern countries is increasing the offer through immigration from the eastern european countries
> if LEFT-WING italian governments were smart, they would take in as many poles, ukrainians, belarusians, czech, hungarians and even balkanians as possible.
> immigration issue/fear/discrimination: fixed. market requests: supplied.

poland is a literal human goldmine.

*happen to be

Fuck off smallhat. I don't want my pizza made by Gzegorze Cholewivoszcarski.

2nd gen poles are bound to be not less italian or english than you and me. pakis and niggers will never be european.
if i was in the italian govt i would organize a systematic polish immigration in my country.

>all those beans
Do you want to fart a hole in your pants?

>poland suddenly empties
>property becomes cheap as fuck
>Jews buy in and create a new Israel

I shat three times today from all the beans I ate yesterday. It's healthy.

Based

Attached: shart.jpg (600x600, 125K)

"Poland is a human Gold mine". This is exactly what 10% of the Polish population, Jews, thought.

Statut kaliski was a mistake.

Nobody wants to move to Italy though. You're borderline 3rd world.
>if LEFT-WING italian governments were smart, they would take in as many poles, ukrainians, belarusians, czech, hungarians and even balkanians as possible
They would come without invitation if you were developed country with decent living standards and low unemployment, low corruption etc. You fail to comply with basic 1st world tier tasks,

kek

Fuck off, we're full.

pasta niggers btfo

That’s not for you to decide

90 days

I'll take the poles over mexicans anyday

Attached: tfw no love nectar.jpg (600x600, 58K)

>but with an african-tier economy.
Are you retarded? Poland’s economy is bigger than Portugal’s and expected to surpass Austria soon. The only country in Europe with an African tier economy is Ukraine and perhaps Moldova.

That’s not how it works..

It's good to vent your corridors every once in a while. Besides it's weekend, time to smell off for the whole week

It's good to vent them at least twice every day, really.

from wiki
> As of 2013, the largest group of modern Polonia can be found in the United Kingdom (550,000),[17] followed by that in Germany (425,608),[5][17] and in France (350,000 as of 2012).[17] Significant Polish presence can also be found in Ireland (115,000 as of 2013), in Italy (94,000 as of 2011), and in the Netherlands (103,000 as of 2013)

so you actually already come. the whole point is favouring your immigration over that of the niggers.

How much are 80k DKK in real money?

ukrainians are probably even a better choice than poles.

Ill give you a very special deal on everything west of the Neisse then, alright Pavel?

Alright, you definitely get the rope. Why would you want savage barbarians who stapled babies on trees and are literally the Slavic version of ISIS over Poles who are cultured, warm, and civilized?

Poland and Italy both mention each other in their national anthems and are both Catholic bros. Why replace that with a fucking shitty Orthodox hohol who shares no connection with you? Stupid fuck

Funny thing, I've been to the USA and been talking with a guy, all in English etc. Next day I found out his surname, and asked if he's Polish. He said yes, and we started talking in polish, turned out he's been there for ~10yrs and thought I'm an American from Alabama.
It made me somewhat sad that Poles can be so easily diluted

You can’t even save your own people from the shitskin hordes and islamification

>It made me somewhat sad that Poles can be so easily diluted
How? They don’t fully assimilate until like 3rd gen and even then they still cherish their ancestry

they really can. they have a very long history of assimilation. take chopin for example.

>Your neighbour, brother of skin and history, didn't recognise you out in the wilderness
>How can you be sad

I see you either lack ethnical background or have never been outside your country

or joseph conrad, or marie curie, or polanski , or lutoslawski. they have an impressive ductility, like stem cells.

looking forward to chilling with my polbros

This

they would like you aswell. They hate jews, illegal immigrants and faggots.

Yeah right. Maybe like 5% ever moved to EU after joining it, and they come back. And they were talking about the same then.

I hope it happens and vacuums ukrshit invaders out from here.

Tell that to China

it's you

Attached: dewana.png (1347x709, 1.08M)

not going to leave here but thats nice to hear

You should send a contingent out to Polish Town, USA. The Mexicans are taking it over.

It is for the dog

They are more needed in Polish State

as a polak, this is good and bad. honestly, this was needed like 20 years ago, not now, fuck. life is good here, no crime, no Muslims, no jews, no significantly large nor vocal degenerate underbelly of society, i NEVER see the Walmart-brand grotesquely fat slobs, almost no fast people really, the highest percentage of hot women, i mean ridiculously hot and plentiful (basically if you are female, not fat, haven't been in a disfiguring car accident, and are under 37, you'll be at least an 8/10 in the US). now the economy is steadily improving, healthy growth, no welfare, and you can still openly criticize kikes and fags without any sjw blowback. it's a good time to live in a clean homogenous society where everyone still knows it's fucking ok to be white.

the only thing i miss about the states is the Mexican food and the 2nd amendment.

Hear, hear!

Attached: 1566646177174.jpg (1536x2048, 168K)

I'm A-OK with more Polish people coming here but I'm half Polish myself so obviously biased.
That being said, if I was born in Poland I would ideally not want to ever leave, but things are what they are.

Attached: poland is pretty based.png (809x789, 1.09M)

It's finally on their website. Some burger should import it to make leftists mad.
browar-lancut.pl/nasze-piwa/

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-20 21-34-44.png (1151x221, 82K)

Attached: IOTBW-White-IPA-1024x599.png (1024x599, 366K)

kek they also have a beer called just "14"

Attached: 14-Lager-3-1024x609.png (1024x609, 315K)

How many mexicans is one Pole worth?