I think it's finally over

We fucking lost boys.
100,000+ in all major cities across australia protesting climate change.

This is all so fucking tiresome, i don't see a way out of this shit, in 5 years we will be eating insects... what the fuck do we do...

Attached: index.jpg (202x249, 18K)

Attached: download (6).jpg (600x733, 39K)

Attached: Illumananti.jpg (1024x760, 99K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (500x318, 28K)

Attached: download (5).jpg (480x360, 19K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x300, 23K)

Attached: download (4).jpg (1280x720, 199K)

ah well fuckin hoping some day we can fix this shit... before the insect eating would be nice.

Attached: 1568991037800.jpg (1148x746, 110K)

jannies be jannin

Attached: 1566975515547.jpg (480x480, 9K)

Greta is autistic though. She'll redpill on the propaganda eventually. It may fuck her up mentally once it happens.

Organized Religion already proves the world is mostly NPC.

That is why autists retreat to this fucking place.

and they're all rallying around a 10-year old autistic boy from Norway or some shit. they literally look like flocks of sheep. it's kind of disturbing.

Great, more carbon gibs for the jews, higher energy prices, taxes and everything the tribe loves. Nobody gives a fuck about the environment, women, niggers, arabs, faggots, children, Jewsus, abortion, guns,... It's all about creating a narrative for shekel grabbing.

>another kosher slide

Half life 3 confirmed

Yea man totally it will all just magically work out for us in the end huh

well that settles every single concern and worry ive ever had in my life thanks for that.

loljk we fucking doomed my dude, honest to god this is the placating bullshit response i expected but hey atleast u aint a DRUMPH BAD bot

Attached: 1568990450465.png (753x526, 554K)

here in USA "Greta" rallies look worse than Hillary rallies in 2016

yea alright rabbi. here u forgot something.

Attached: 1568704677414.gif (1110x590, 603K)

>clean Earth bad
Fucking NPCs. Can you for once not be contrarian and think for yourselves?

The fuck are you on about? at what point did literally ANYONE here say even close to what your inferring.

thread being slid by rabbi shekel hard tonight

Read the thread, moron

>loljk we fucking doomed my dude, honest to god this is the placating bullshit response i expected but hey atleast u aint a DRUMPH BAD bot

Happy hour in Australia right now.

That is not autism, Mario, that is actual malignancy. Autists don't have a malignant strain like fetal alcohol induced sociopathy.

big words for a fucking Italian.

Do you see voices aswel as hearing them? Guess all those refugees really did fuck Italy like i keep seeing on the news.

Attached: 1565846216458.jpg (480x640, 67K)

>Nobody gives a fuck about the environment,

If people did give a fuck, the focus would not be "carbon credits" and "government intervention" but good old fashioned minimalism and conservationism.

Although Yang did say the other day that we had to get rid of our cars in order to get Yangbux

oh my

Attached: anti semitic paperclip.jpg (640x809, 75K)

>what the fuck do we do...
buy new SUV is my plan

Rabbi jannies are really quick to slide threads into infighting and pointless platitudes... idk where to even go to be heard anymore lol. Oh well, guess the time is near huh

Attached: 1568256221881.png (1066x788, 1.16M)

so, you don't agree with her message?

Attached: burn the coal pay the toll.jpg (415x600, 58K)

got a problem with a simple squiggle m8?

Attached: 1568625655285.jpg (649x536, 56K)

Sorry, did Ba'al wake up or some shit? go back to sleep you filthy gypsy

Attached: 1568071488875.jpg (3840x2160, 1.91M)

>be a nig with a kalashnikov fighting against white rule in africa
>wear a shit with the face of a white guy

>convincing grade school kids to skip class and party in the streets is hard

user I...

Where do you all think we will be in 5/10 years? Will you stand up when you have to? or you willing to just submit? am i the only one that feels like there's going to be alot of lefty loony changes soon that are going to seriously impact quality of life

Attached: 1565801275452.jpg (506x408, 130K)

>Where do you all think we will be in 5/10 years?

Split society.

Leftists will take over cities. Conservatives will move into increasingly rural and mostly white areas. This will lead to a sort of Soft Civil War of sorts where there are walls or barriers to get from Lefty Land to the Country Side.

The cities will likely be a kind of Hunger Games Dystopia where everybody has increasingly ridiculous hair color and facial hair styles. The Rural Lands will return to farming; country values and a pioneer spirit (Bush Crafting, etc)

Lel
I ONLY see this tard spammed here and a few back pages msm outlets
No one cares even a little

SAGE AND REPORT GRETA SPAM

> Although Yang did say the other day that we had to get rid of our cars in order to get Yangbux
Yes, jews and chinks want to control and spy everything. The amount of already built used cars, technology to restomod them into higher efficiency, better reliability and lighter weight, cars that aren't sold, the reduced energy costs of home office, better traffic engineering, the fact companies will be run by scamming jews and other obvious facts makes you wonder how retarded this plan is.

>Stone Cold Steve Austin shirt
Based as fuck

Little girl from cold country tells you its getting too warm.

use autism to create virii that target the edible bugs and spread it around the farms

>this, and be sure to eat your bugs, goy

City people will starve or be eaten by their negro pets upon reset.

climate change is real though, and it's the fault of international jews

100000 people across a continent is not that many people.

Literal NPC parade

You will all do you part and be vegan, stop flying, cut fossil fuel use, NO EXCEPTIONS. THE PLANET CANNOT SUSTAIN YOU WASTEFUL PIECES OF SHIT. IF IT WERE UP TO ME I'D GAS ALL OF YOU RIGHT WING FUCK HEADS BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO ALLOW TO REPRODUCE. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE GENE POOL YOU WASTE OF FUCKING SPACE

I'm ignoring them.

Attached: liberty with danger than peace with slavery EU.jpg (1600x1067, 216K)

Take your pills and have sex, schizcel.