So I smell a fume

And I look outside and there’s an oldish spreading chemtrail right above my house. Others starting in the distance.
What in the hell is this shit

Attached: 5D8F8CC3-1056-4CCC-A09A-8A0888BCF4FA.jpg (1200x800, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X72uACIN_00&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEc2Plk3kSj-BsTZVPtoyeOk&index=16&t=146s
youtube.com/watch?v=0GrspMZJoyE
youtube.com/watch?v=qKB4L6r17FE
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYX0NcDyXc
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take your meds and fuck off back to /x/ schizo

>Muh theme.
Thanks

U a bigs silly

so you're wearing your PPE now, right?

stop questioning things goy

geoengineeringwatch.org

Attached: 57b3bff8170000ae02c73a72.jpg (720x474, 42K)

I think the chem trail meme was much like flat earth in that it was designed to make conspiracy theorists look like lunatics.

I wish.

>so you're wearing your PPE now, right?

Are you down with PPE?

No, that would be the parasite disease meme from chemtrails.

atmospheric conditions allowing clouds to dissipate slowly. not every contrail is a chemtrail

chemtrail is the term used to discredit it, like "conspiracy theorist" was coined to discredit anyone who didn't believe the Warren Commission cover up of JFK's assassination by Israelis

Attached: chemtrail contrail croppedl.jpg (355x248, 18K)

m8, you can get a decent respirator for 20 dollars

Bingo

Snack dab central over my house.

Engineer here

If you filled the largest supertanker with cyanide, flew it to 30,000 ft and dumped it over New York City, it would be so diluted that it would have no effect on anyone on the ground.

There's no chemtrails. I used to believe in them, but Alex Jones is wrong. It's just carbon and hydrogen exhaust moisture that freezes into a specific type of cloud when the conditions are right and the air is cold enough. See video:

youtube.com/watch?v=X72uACIN_00&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEc2Plk3kSj-BsTZVPtoyeOk&index=16&t=146s

The whole fucking sky is white east of my house.

geoengineeringwatch.org

Attached: image-11.jpg (800x450, 95K)

>they're just natural clouds, goy

Attached: chemtrail7.jpg (1600x1200, 598K)

They're both contrails, the one on the left froze due to freezing cold (even -40 degree) temperatures. The one on the left has frozen. This conspiracy has been debunked as hard as flat Earth.

Attached: 1567371520548.jpg (817x777, 205K)

electromagnetic mirror for over-the-horizon radar

>alex jones talked about it so it must be fake

Attached: tqp0yS5_6928093930_5a0768c16b_o.jpg (1024x681, 280K)

Then why does the spraying turn off then back on?
youtube.com/watch?v=0GrspMZJoyE

Modern jet engines don't even make contrails anymore with how they're designed

And the flat Earther is here. Those are normal flight paterns and those trails have existed since WWII and earlier.

Debunked here:

Yes, and I do believe you have previously made my acquaitance

Fpbp

>debunked
Go back to snopes, faggot.

Attached: 3c5d6c85f68331278c83aaa574888995.jpg (1600x1200, 158K)

>What in the hell is this shit
Aluminium phosphate
It makes you infertile.

Attached: aebfe0a0ca10a2a1687bd24a662d1e0b.jpg (640x427, 19K)

Attached: 1600_58b2064cb7693.jpg (640x320, 19K)

Nobody here unironically believes in this shite right?

Attached: 1558966778398.png (318x389, 304K)

>Then why does the spraying turn off then back on? Because planes turn when they land. It's just normal air traffic dude. Stop believing in every fucking conspiracy, they push this shit to waste your time focusing on chemtrails instead of Jews and the Federal Reserve.

Its relative to the moisture in the atmosphere

>More than 120,865 commercial pilots in the United States, More than 142,511 airline transport pilots, over 15000 air traffic control personnel, 123,000 Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians in the US, 98700 people employed as Flight Attendants, 3108 USAF airlift pilots, 3491 fighter, 25 astronauts in the USAF, 759 bomber, 1468 tanker pilots, then you have navigators, load masters, flight engineers, boom operators, baggage handlers, cargo loaders, ramp agents, the tens of thousand of people who build aircraft, the over 200 thousand private pilots, 15,220 sail plane pilots, balloon pilots, hang glider pilots, paraglider pilots, 97,409 certified flight instructors, 4,066 sport pilots, 21,141 rotorcraft-(helicopter) pilots, 90000 people employed as Aerospace Engineers, 10 thousand meteorologists, NTSB investigators, hundreds of thousands if not millions of hours flown, hundreds of millions of miles flown....Almost 2 million people who work directly, indirectly or as a recreational participant in aviation daily in just the United States alone. Yet in over 20 years not one reliable person with an aviation back ground or experience has presented any credible evidence physical or otherwise of chemtrails.

1/2

>those are natural cloud formations
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

>clearly different mountains

Well, I'm sold. Should I make a tinfoil hat or what?

>None have reported chemtrails, none report secret tanks, fleets of tankers, no stock piles of chemicals have been reported or found, no dispersal equipment found, no one has ever found aircraft being tanked up with chemicals, not one mishap or crash involving one of these chemtankers, NTSB has never found evidence of extra tanks on any aircraft involved in a mishap or crash, none report unusual activity or aircraft dispersing spray, no aviation worker union has ever raised a concern, no ill pilots or crew members, nana, zip, zero nill.......... Could it be that over 2 million are in on this secret chemtrail operation? Is it possible that these highly trained people just fail to "Look Up" and see what the chem gurus see? Or perhaps they understand just a little more about aircraft, weather, and contrails than the chemtrail proponent and recognize it for what it is? .......A hoax.

2/2

Sippy bippy to you, good sir!

You can literally hire a company for cloud seeding right now, people are dumb as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKB4L6r17FE

Weather warfare has existed since the 50's, people are dumb as fuck

It can be a number of things...

jet engines can be used as chemical realtors to make nano-particles. They add stuff to fuel to "make the engines last longer" and it spews out aluminum nanopaticles... and other stuff... there's different ones...

These guys will believe ANY conspiracy and avoid anything that debunks that conspiracy. I used to be like that.

They don't research something, then try to deunk the research, then try to debunk the debunking. Oh no, they take everything at face value.

they have been doing it since the 40s

Attached: chemtrails.jpg (1800x1425, 135K)

Everytime

Attached: dutchlomos.png (627x628, 181K)

It's just frozen exahust/water dude. They haven't been doing anything. Jow Forums is 70IQ as usual.

Attached: 1538596773209.jpg (1000x563, 36K)

t. Moorish rape baby

>mfw scientist openly discuss geo engineering.

For fuck sakes China was modifying and controlling the weather during the Beijing Olympics

Dem pesky flyin' goyim causing global warming... STOP THEM

Attached: 1537720525938.png (476x511, 204K)

>smell a fume

Get on my level.

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_pissed-800x450.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Back into the oven

Attached: 71srTLK30+L.jpg (946x1360, 196K)

I'd like to add almost 15 years ago while in university a "climate scientist" from Harvard was on tour to various cities universities promoting geo engineering. He was promoting it by explaining the earth is warming and the best way to combat it is by spraying particles in the air that reflect the sun's rays into the upper atmosphere (thus cooling the planet)

Some based chink asked what the health effects would be considering you're dumping these chemicals that eventually will end up on people, in our soils, and our water systems. The "scientist" dismissed the question as if it wasn't even an issue.

Lol pussy

It's why summers fucking suck now

>322
Stratospheric Aerosol Injection

Trump is cleaning up what the cabal sprayed in your atmo.
Relax.
You'll be fine.
The Morgellons are gone.

Never go Full Retard.

>For fuck sakes China was modifying and controlling the weather during the Beijing Olympics

Of course we have weather controls.

The Chem Trail meme was a bit overblown though because every contrail seen ever was immediately seen as a "chem trail".

It's like when the Earth Quake Machine meme started. Now every single earth quake is a conspiracy and was done by the machine. Statistics don't support such assertions.

Alex Jones was talking about that. Once you learn a conspiracy theory, that tendency to now apply that to every single event is very prevalent in like 25% of the population. There is a name for the condition and Alex Jones hinted that he had it after backtracking his positions.

>what is operation Popeye

Attached: 94cf1e02mksy.jpg (768x550, 53K)

down here, they go nuts spraying them on really hot days, leading me to think it's to reflect as much sun as possible

as for the actual chemicals?
this seems to make a lot of sense
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYX0NcDyXc

It's a form of cloud seeding program started in the mid-70s through additives to Jet-A grade fuel. It's somewhat effective, look at the temperatures the week after 9-11, when all US planes were grounded.

Please fuck off, kike.

We need chemtrails or the global cooling and mini ice age will happen to soon before we move all the Races that adapted to hotter climates to northern countries.

>So I smell a fume

I smell an idiot
>mfw idiot thinks he can smell something 5 miles away

Totally beside the point. The "chemtrails" you see on a daily basic are just frozen contrails.

>Someone would have talked.
Uh yeah.

This is post is valid. The amount of stupid amerifat posters in the day time is truly staggering.

I’m sensitively attuned.

>smell a fume

Wtf where are you located, OP? Pittsburgh here. I caught a smell of something earlier, and about an hour later noticed two trails forming a fucking X. Now, I'm at work at a steel mill, but this was different from the usual stink around here.

based

>What in the hell is this shit
Basically coal ash mixed in with jet fuel. It contains lots of metal oxides. Oxygen breaks off in the combustion chamber increasing fuel efficiency. Air Lines likes this part....DARPA likes the fine metal particles left behind to.......
>Cloud seeding
>Minupulate it using HAARP
Coal ash is waist material, cheap to add to aviation fuel in mass.

Kek. You old faggots

Attached: Img-1568818737421.jpg (720x864, 149K)

Does he, pray tell, live in a city with an airport? Because that would explain why there's airplanes everywhere.

Its just the heat off the engine goy..no need to be allarmed..its not like the jets fly this grid pattern over heavily populated areas and only a few release the trail

Don't come back, nigger.

>>Cloud seeding
>>Minupulate it using HAARP
Naaah, I'm sorry. Every since I found out how shoddy and belief-oriented conspiracy research is, I don't trust conspiracy theorists with their research. You can't prove any of it, and then you post it like it's a god damned fact.

We are coming for you OP. My colleagues and I are selecting the SPRAY option everyday on every flight in the FMS.

Darker skies for a brighter tomorrow.

>hurr durr persistent contrails
But contrails are supposed to dissipate
>hurr durr frozen contrails

conditions in the lower atmosphere cause ice particles to evaporate. Yet we see them seed clouds, or expand causing the entire sky to be blanketed.

Nice try shlomo

its to make u gay and communist. the trails are actually the vapors of evaporated s0i milk.

They shoot chemical bombs into clouds, not spaying with jets.

Two different kinds of “chem trails”. First is fuel additive (metal oxide) as oxygen enrichment for jets it leaves behind fine metal particles, planes doing this can be tracked on FlightRadar app. Another is military with actual spray nozzle that can be turned on and off. These don’t show up on FlightRadar app

It's already been legitimised. It's intentionally made atmospheric aerosol to reflect some UV away from earth. Some metallic ingredient's might lead to Corticobasal degeneration (CBD)
Huntington's disease.
Multiple sclerosis (MS)
Niemann-Pick disease type C.
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH)
Parkinson's disease dementia (PDD)
Posterior cortical atrophy (PCA)
Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP). People don't talk about this part though.

Everything crazy Alex Jones says turns out to be true

Attached: E37AE6E3-8DA8-4B43-A997-3A37A620B174.gif (600x338, 3.61M)

>not spaying with jets.

Attached: BB236356-DC66-4BFA-81CB-55B0D182CB14.jpg (480x360, 14K)

He's right about many other things yet to be revealed .:)

This. They already admit to it

They are sprinkling chemicals onto us, my breathing is heavy and deep. I dont know why our government is poisoning us.

>Basically coal ash mixed in with jet fuel.
Try that in a jet engine and see how well it runs.

>its to make u gay and communist
That would be aluminum lithium fluoride and Atrazine
>Atrazine, one of the world’s most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by University of California, Berkeley, biologists.
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

Attached: F5C05E8C-169D-4ACF-A236-DB74AE063322.jpg (693x389, 88K)