Is this shit legit or is it PUA/Redpill/Incel trash...

Is this shit legit or is it PUA/Redpill/Incel trash? I downloaded a pdf months ago and I have been meaning to read it carefully (taking notes, checking secondary sources, etc) but I want to know if you guys think it's worth it or not. Would it improve my game with women? Will it make me hate them?

Attached: 41T59dtwoFL.jpg (323x500, 21K)

just read the fucking book dickhead

It’s trash. Writer is a degenerate Hollywood bar gig band player. Fucked tons of chicks. Tells you oneitus isn’t real and all sorts of bogus shit.

The real question is, do you want to know? It's not 100% because the author is obviously blackpilled due to his own successes as a rock band member with a small groupie following. I will tell you this, though. It's probably one of the most concise and accurate analyses of the male/female sexual psyche ever put together.

An excerpt:
Alpha Selectivity

And that brings us to the subjectively deductive end of defining Alpha. Every sexual competitor seeks to disqualify their rivals from breeding opportunities. Most animals fight for territory or harem rights. Humans generally (though certainly not exclusively) do the same combat in the psychological. We seek to disqualify sexual competitors by calling into doubt the sexual credibility of a rival. “Yeah, he’s really good looking, but that means he’s probably gay” from a man, or “You think that blonde with the big boobs is hot? Girls who dress like that are usually sluts” from a woman are both psychological, sexually disqualifying forms of combat.

This also applies to the observably, provably, sexually successful male capable of OVERTLY flaunting his high sexual value with two (or more) concurrent women. He must be of low moral character to so flagrantly manipulate his multiple girlfriends, right?

(cont)

(cont)
His observable success, as a sexual competitor, conflicts with what a Beta believes should constitute a Beta-defined definition of Alpha-ness as it characterizes him personally. Thus, the polygamist either must be disqualified as a sexual competitor based on subjective (moral) grounds, or a guy is forced to alter his own definition of Alphaness and therefore his own self-estimate.

Every guy has a Game. Everyone thinks they are Alpha in their own way. Even the worst doormat Nice Guy, hammered flat by women for a lifetime, thinks his supplications or Cap’n Save-a-Ho mindset is the best way to win a woman’s intimacy. He’s invested in thinking he’s unique in his understanding of how best to arrive at sex with a woman. Likewise, Alpha-ness is a moving target that’s conveniently applied or disparaged based on personal circumstances.

I shit you not, he said he took some community college psych courses and realized he had enough life experience playing in a band in Hollywood for 10+ years, that he could write a book based off what he could bring to the table with the college classes.

>every guy
Because they’re alive today due to so many successful tactics existing.

I don't want to waste 1 month studying the book if it's just worthless, Nigel.

Aren't you mistaking him with this bald manlet Strauss?

Where are you getting at? Surely some strategies are objectively better than others.

Point taken, but you dont necessarily have to be a college educated person to have knowledge to share.

The sequel, "The Irrational Nu-Male", is much more interesting.

>Tells you oneitis is bullshit
>Has a plethora of empirical evidence to back that claim

Not sure what you are getting at. Yes, the choice of language is somewhere between high school senior and 40 y/o college freshman, but reading it gives the impression he believes everything he's saying, 100%.

It's a page turner, for certain.

-Being alpha is a mindset, in conjunction with other genetically predetermined factors.
-Being a Beta emulating an Alpha is easily detectable by most seasoned cunts.
-Women will always have a genetic predilection to cheat
-Men will always have a genetic predilection to cheat
-Examples of all this are rampant throughout nature
-Humans are no exception

If you are going to emulate being an alpha, you really need to read the whole thing.

It's only for a man that wants to take responsibility. Dont read it. If u ask here for advise instead your life will get much better.

Can I strive to become an alpha instead of emulating it? Are there many types of alphas?

I bought the book
I intend on reading it
its based

It's the modeling of humanity as a hierarchy of apes. It works most times and is widely embraced by (((social engineers))).

"the rational male" is ovulatory shift hypothesis + old pua stuff + lots of psychological bullshit.

that was enough to make it sound revolutionary in 2013 ...

Rollo isn’t a pua

is there a good alternative to "rational male" which focusses more on societal aspects btw?

>Is this *series of retarded buzzwords used to dismiss people I disagree with*?

If you can't figure that out for yourself, maybe books are a little too advanced for you.

The only legit thing he's ever uttered is that if a woman makes you wait for sex, she doesn't really like you.

You should be able to tell a girl you're not looking for anything long term and retain her interest

I thought I was the only one

> t. ዲያስፖራ

Rollo is an absolute sped who thinks he has a galaxy brain. Heartiste was better but idk if he exists anymore.

You are.

Attached: 1542369925491.png (404x75, 7K)

what

>His observable success, as a sexual competitor, conflicts with what a Beta believes should constitute a Beta-defined definition of Alpha-ness as it characterizes him personally. Thus, the polygamist either must be disqualified as a sexual competitor based on subjective (moral) grounds, or a guy is forced to alter his own definition of Alphaness and therefore his own self-estimate.
Some people are wired to be more monogamous than others, and have values that traditionally conincide with that behavior. It's not odd for them to find promiscuous behavior distasteful.